TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  7. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Hale Koa parking pass available for HHV

Discussion in 'Hilton Grand Vacations Club / HGVC' started by JulieAB, Jul 14, 2018.

1. JulieAB

JulieAB TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Plantation Resort Villas, Lifetime in Hawaii, MROP, Disney's Grand Californian
    Anyone at Hilton Hawaiian village? I have a parking pass for the hale koa garage across the street to share. I think it's good until the end of the month. We check out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. alwysonvac

alwysonvac TUG Lifetime Member

I could have sworn that it states that the parking passes are non transferable.

When we bought our parking pass last year, I had to provide my rental car license plate and I told them when I was checking out.

JMHO... I think this is a bad idea. I would hate to lose this option due to abuse of the rules.

CiCi likes this.
  3. tompalm

tompalm TUG Member

It is just a card that looks like a credit card and that lets you through the gate. Nobody is at the gate checking license tags numbers. I would not worry about that.

4. jehb2

jehb2 TUG Member

That’s really nice of you.

5. spammusubi

spammusubi Guest

I agree!
    Just curious, we are going to be there late August for 10 days. How did you get the monthly pass? Do you just buy it at the paystation? Thanks.

6. JulieAB

Resorts Owned:
    There's an office where you pay. If you're staying in Lagoon tower, you might find the Marina parking closer and pretty cheap if you're going out daily. It's $1/hour and you can add more time from your phone.

7. oneohana

oneohana TUG Member

+1 My fil asked for our card once. Just told him no. Never asked for it again.

8. Seaport104

Seaport104 TUG Member

Does the marina parking allow for overnight?

I didnt think the Hale Koa walk was too long. I cut through the village and exited out by the Kalia/Grand Islander

9. JulieAB

Resorts Owned:
    Yes, it's a 24 hour lot. When I parked at Hale Koa, it took me about 15 min to walk to the van and drive back to pick up the family. But if you're paying $180 to just use a pass for a week, the marina still might be a better deal because you only pay for the hours you're actually using it.

10. Seaport104

Seaport104 TUG Member

Thanks do you think the walk is that much closer to the marina if you're staying at the Lagoon Tower?