• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta room assignment

idontknow

Reaction score
We booked a "one bedroom" through II, which states it can accommodate 4 people and has a kitchen. There was also a smaller room available but we opted for the one bedroom.

The Vidanta website has a one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe NV and also a smaller master suite.

Is it safe to say that the one bedroom units on both II and the Vidanta site are the same or am I missing something??

TIA

L & P Baker

Reaction score
We booked a "one bedroom" through II, which states it can accommodate 4 people and has a kitchen. There was also a smaller room available but we opted for the one bedroom.

The Vidanta website has a one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe NV and also a smaller master suite.

Is it safe to say that the one bedroom units on both II and the Vidanta site are the same or am I missing something??

TIA

No they are totally different and in a totally different area of the resort. Staying in the Grand Luxxe also gets you access to all the pools in the resort except for the rooftop pool. I would definitely opt for the Grand Luxxe. In my opinion the Grand Mayan has a better overall location within the resort, especially if you have kids. ie; closer to the main pool(s) and restaurants. I've stayed in every part of the resort except for the Mayan Palace.

idontknow

Reaction score
No they are totally different and in a totally different area of the resort. Staying in the Grand Luxxe also gets you access to all the pools in the resort except for the rooftop pool. I would definitely opt for the Grand Luxxe. In my opinion the Grand Mayan has a better overall location within the resort, especially if you have kids. ie; closer to the main pool(s) and restaurants. I've stayed in every part of the resort except for the Mayan Palace.

Maybe Im not understanding....

We DID book the Grand Luxxe. So you're telling me that the one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe through Interval is completely different than a one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe that the Vidanta site shows?

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova

We DID book the Grand Luxxe. So you're telling me that the one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe through Interval is completely different than a one bedroom suite at the Grand Luxxe that the Vidanta site shows?

Should be the same .

There are about 8 Grand Luxe buildings in NV .

I own Mayan Palace & have done the NV sales tour to see GL but have not stayed at GL .
There are a lot of GL unit sizes but a one bedroom is a one bedroom .

PS - hard sell / great breakfast .
90 minutes starts when you get to the sales floor - not while you eat & chat .

L & P Baker

Reaction score

No, Sorry I read your post wrong. I thought you were asking if the One bedroom at the Grand Mayan was the same as the 1 bedroom at the Grand Luxxe