• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand daughter needs prayers

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Seven is out of the NCIU and is now in the PCU. I heard she might be coming home next week. She has been doing very good. What a relief it is to see her progress. My son and daughter in law bought the property next to ours and the plan was a lot of remodeling. They are currently living with us. It will be nice to hear Seven making noise again.

Thanks for the prayers. I believe they help.

Bill
What wonderful news!

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seven is out of the NCIU and is now in the PCU. I heard she might be coming home next week. She has been doing very good. What a relief it is to see her progress. My son and daughter in law bought the property next to ours and the plan was a lot of remodeling. They are currently living with us. It will be nice to hear Seven making noise again.

Thanks for the prayers. I believe they help.

Bill

I am so excited and happy for you and your family.
What an Amazing Testimony! Thank You Father!
I know you can't wait to hear her sweet voice.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Aren't babies amazing? They can go from one extreme to the other so quickly. Here's hoping she'll soon be home and thriving.

Dave

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Beautiful picture Bill! Love the update!

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
So happy for all of you!

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
So happy to hear she is doing so well!! Prayer is a powerful thing. She is precious!

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
That photo made me cry tears of joy. Thank you for the update.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Wow! I've been following Seven's progress and keeping her in prayer... seeing that smile just made my heart leap!

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
Truly outstanding news and adorable pix! She's in good hands for sure!

Hebrews 11:6 says that faith pleases God, and if we believe He exists and seek Him, He will reward us.

I think what is most amazing is that this little girl brought together strangers to pray for her recovery. Thank you for sharing her situation with us and allowing us to help in our own way. We can't fix anything but we can pray and watch Him work!

Time now to switch gears and offer prayers of thanks for Seven and family!

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
So happy to hear she is on her way to recovery! Babies are amazing and heal much faster than us older peeps. It's a blessing to hear she is on the road to recovery. CPR on an infant just seems sooooo wrong. Glad she is in a hospital that has the ability to meet her special needs!!!
May she continue to thrive!!!!!

mentalbreak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank God your granddaughter is continuing down the road to recovery.

And thank you for sharing that smiley photo. Seven’s smile brought a smile to my face. The smile of the loved one holding her released the floodgates. So much love captured here!

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Dear Bill:

That picture is wonderful. So happy for you and your family. What a great smile Seven has! Hugs to all.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Awesome! She looks great! Happy for her and your family!

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
A gorgeous baby! Beautiful smile!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
so very happy to read!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Milani ( Seven ) came home last night. The kids really surprised us. My oldest grand daughter and her husband came over right before everyone got here. It isn't unusual for people to stop by. Anyway, I was taking a shower and when I got out there she was. As soon as she saw me and had eye contact she started smiling really big. Its nice to hear Seven making noise again.

Anyway, my son and daughter in law want to thank you.

" Family and friends we will never be able to thank you enough for all the prayers and good vibes sent our way. Your prayers got us through the roughest and toughest moment in our lives. We are truly blessed to have so many good people in our lives who helped keep us strong with encouraging words and reaching out to us. After spending a month at Children's hospital at the intensive care unit Milani got to come home today. She is a warrior and my hero. It so good to be home. She is five months and has spent 3 of those months in hospitals. We are ready to be home and stay home to enjoy our baby. We kept coming home a secret to surprise my mother in law and father in law."

Thanks

Bill

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad that Milani is home and doing well! Will continue to pray for her complete and easy recovery. Your hearts must be overflowing with joy! Thanks again for posting.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Great news, Bill. Time to shower her with that love in abundance.

Dave

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was a tear-jerker. When I read it and the follow-ups, my eyes were watering. I was one of many who prayed for her. I'm glad that everything came out well.