• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand daughter needs prayers

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
We know Seven still has a struggle ahead of her. But it sounds like she is in good hands and the doctors can perform miracles today. Our tears, thoughts and prayers continue for you and Seven and all of your family, Bill. Hang in there and stay positive. That is what she and her parents need most right now. God bless you all.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill we are praying for your sweet grand baby and family.
Your heavenly father is there with you and he will see you and your family thru this. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
Let him hold you in his arms and give you the peace that passes all understanding. Let his love fill your heart.

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Dear Bill:

I am wishing you the best and also to Seven-Milani. Hope she bounces back strong as she is annoyed by the fuss. My thoughts and prayers for your son and your family. Hugs.

mosab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my late prayers, but we'll keep your Gd in our prayers. We wish your family the best & hope for a speedy recovery. just

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Seven is stable. :thumbup: Really, thanks for the prayers. My son and daughter in law are staying in her room. During Milani's operation they discovered an artery was in the wrong place and this was corrected while they were working on her. I had thought there was one hole but I was told there were two that were patched. I was told these were patched with some new type of gortex ??? So the operation was good but lasted almost eight hours. The complication was Milani's heart rate dropped and the scare was no oxygen to her organs.

They were able to resuscitate her and everything seems like it will be ok. A mri is scheduled for tomorrow. They do not want her awake because of the stitches and tubes. A drain tube was removed today along with the wires attached to her head.

Yup, I first heard of Seven from George Castaza on an episode of Seinfeld. I have nic names for all seven grandkids . Milani is my seventh grandkid so I took George's idea. I would call Milani, Lani, but I already have Leilani, who I already call Lani.

Thanks again !!!

Bill

Thank you for putting the good news up front. The details floored me doing the obvious of putting myself in your shoes. All I will say is that someday you will be playing ball, biking, or walking with your grand daughter and will be reduced to tears of happiness.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Yesterday we went to the hospital, which is about 2.5 hours away, and brought a care package to the kids and said hi to Seven. She is improving and did open her eyes and gave us a smile. The doctors and every one involved in her care are really fantastic. Seven was born at University of Washington Hospital about six weeks early weighing in under three pounds. She was had neonatal care for about 8 weeks. My daughter in law lived in the hospital room with Seven the entire time and my son was there 3 nights a week.

This new medical chapter in Seven's life was kind of spooky and very emotional mostly because of how invasive the procedure was. She had an ekg and sonogram showing a few problems that should resolve on their own. These problems actually mean spending more time in the hospital. The first night after her heart surgery they had to do cpr. It took a normal amount of time to do this cpr but to the kids who were in the room while this was going on it seemed like forever.

This is a picture of Seven the day after the surgery. This is when we asked others to pray for her. Seven was on many peoples prayer lists since she was born and now she is on many more. So Thanks !! We can tell she is getting better.

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
upload_2018-10-4_6-58-15.png

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Thanks for the update, Bill. I'm praying she'll make a full recovery and have a wonderful life.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill thanks for updating us. She is a beautiful little baby doll! We keep praying for a complete creative miracle for her.
May the Lord give you and your family his perfect peace. Stand on His Word and his Promises he is right there with you.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Bill. They look so small and vulnerable when all attached to tubes and wires, but I'm sure she is a tough little fighter and has a great team supporting her. We will keep her in our thoughts. And her parents too.

Jim

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Seven had a rough start in her new life, but I'm so happy to hear that she is improving. Kids are mighty resilient, so we look forward to hearing when she's running around Grandpa's house creating havoc :)

FamilyEsq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
ESJ - Puerto Rico
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas North
Seven had a rough start in her new life, but I'm so happy to hear that she is improving. Kids are mighty resilient, so we look forward to hearing when she's running around Grandpa's house creating havoc :)

Bill,

I am praying for Milani and your entire family. May the Lord bless and keep all of you.

Trudyt623

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC-Animal Kingdom, Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Continued prayers for Milani, you and the family. May blessings be bestowed up the sweet little girl.

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Many prayers for your little granddaughter. She's got a lot of people pulling for her. She's fighting.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Sending thoughts and prayers to your family and sweet, precious, grand daughter, Seven!

I hope she is continue to do well. Love the name.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We saw Seven on Tuesday and most of the tubes and wires are out of her. She is slowly being taken off of the steroids and pain meds. She is awake and can be held. Her progress is good. She is still with the NICU group but it looks like she will be moved to the PCU in the next 5 or 6 days.

All in all, Seven seems to be recovering. Thanks for the prayers.

Bill

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh WOW she looks so good! Thank you Lord for blessing this sweet little girl and her family.
The Lord's love is amazing!
She is such a cutie! I know you are a proud and happy Grandfather!

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Seven is out of the NCIU and is now in the PCU. I heard she might be coming home next week. She has been doing very good. What a relief it is to see her progress. My son and daughter in law bought the property next to ours and the plan was a lot of remodeling. They are currently living with us. It will be nice to hear Seven making noise again.

Thanks for the prayers. I believe they help.

Bill