• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE WYNDHAM POINTS - 100% FREE TO OWN

AriMorgan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Back down to these 2 available:

6. 105,000 ANNUAL PAGOSA (87.27)
10. 91,000 ANNUAL PATRIOTS PLACE (80.17)

AriMorgan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple more 100% FREE Converted:

105,000 Annual FLAGSTAFF
MF: 73.03

105,000 Annual Shawnee Village
MF: 63.37

Last edited:

AriMorgan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dolphin's Cove is taken. Only ones left still are:

105,000 ANNUAL PAGOSA (87.27)
91,000 ANNUAL PATRIOTS PLACE (80.17)

AriMorgan

TUG Member
Reaction score
105,000 ANNUAL PAGOSA (87.27)
126,000 ANNUAL FAIRFIELD PLANTATION (73.83)

STILL AVAILABLE AT NO COST TO YOU. 100% FREE

HaroldW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, newbie here, looking at a floating weeks timeshare with 105,000 Wyndham points. How do I know how I can use this? I'm not a member of any program now, as I don't yet own a timeshare, so I don't know how I could use these, and there is not a lot of information out there. Any help?

Prayme36

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that took over these contracts actually had them transferred to you yet? I've been reaching out thru PM's to try to get information about mine, and have gotten NO response. I started this process back in May, and Wyndham still has not received a deed transfer or the $299 transfer fee. Just curious of others experience. Thanks!

BDMX2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Santa Barbara
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Has anyone that took over these contracts actually had them transferred to you yet? I've been reaching out thru PM's to try to get information about mine, and have gotten NO response. I started this process back in May, and Wyndham still has not received a deed transfer or the $299 transfer fee. Just curious of others experience. Thanks!

I've called Wyndham to check on two transfers I have in play - one from this thread and another one that is non-TUG. The one from this thread was logged at Wyndham on 8/14 along with the transfer fee, so I'm anticipating the transfer to be complete any time between now (8 weeks) and a month or so from now (13 weeks) since Wyndham has told me 8-13 weeks for transfer.

Have you tried emailing Angela? She might not check TUG as often as email, just a thought.

Prayme36

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've called Wyndham to check on two transfers I have in play - one from this thread and another one that is non-TUG. The one from this thread was logged at Wyndham on 8/14 along with the transfer fee, so I'm anticipating the transfer to be complete any time between now (8 weeks) and a month or so from now (13 weeks) since Wyndham has told me 8-13 weeks for transfer.

Have you tried emailing Angela? She might not check TUG as often as email, just a thought.
I will try emailing her...although she has been posting ads on TUG over the past several days...Thank you for confirming the status of your transfer. I was really hoping that I would have this transferred by year end - especially given that I confirmed interest back in May...oh well...

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
AngelaNoel,

I have several contracts that I would be happy to give away - can you PM me on the best method

Thanks @!
Could you send me it too please.
Joan

tinyhandsmd

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I started the process in July and haven't heard anything yet. When I emailed to follow up a while back, I was told it could take up to 5 months. I have been wondering the same and will email again myself.

Prayme36

TUG Member
Reaction score
I started the process in July and haven't heard anything yet. When I emailed to follow up a while back, I was told it could take up to 5 months. I have been wondering the same and will email again myself.
I eventually had to just call. Only then did I end up getting an email from her. She was very apologetic, and stated the reasoning for the delay on mine was due to the State of VA not offering online recording of the deed, and that it had to be recorded with an attorney. I had been hoping to get the 2017 points as part of the transfer - obviously, given Wyndham's recent delays with transfers, I have no hope of that now....

hiserman79

Reaction score
I've gotten a couple of contracts from this seller, she is 100% legit and very busy but don't fear she will get it transferred to you as quick as the rules allow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Bailey#1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC SSR BWV, Avenue Plaza, Redington Ambassador
It took me 5 months to close with Wyndham 3 years ago.