• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free week lodging at Palace Resorts

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a Place Premier Resorts member.....I am offering a week free in a jacuzzi suite for any Palace Resort except LeBlanc or Vallarta Palace in NV.

The only thing you pay is the mandantory All Inclusive fee! Many extras upon check in...:whoopie:

malyons

TUG Member
Reaction score
what week? any? I have a friend at work who is searching for a honeymoon destination, and has been looking for an AI resort (not necessarily timeshare, but I'm always planting the seed)

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
what week? any? I have a friend at work who is searching for a honeymoon destination, and has been looking for an AI resort (not necessarily timeshare, but I'm always planting the seed)

Pretty much can be any week at any Palace Resort, sorry except Vallarta Palace and Le Blanc I think it is...subject to availability....

You can have your friend check out Palace resorts on line, then PM me if interested.....They have some great honeymoon places thru Palace resorts and each has a jacuzzi for 2!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
The AI is per room, not per person, for two people in room....and it varies by the Palace resort along with the season, so would need more info to clarify....I iwll say not cheap....I think lowest is aroung $1800 plus a few....top notch service and food though and includes many extras like manicure, pedicure, and tours........

Can call and get exact prices for exact resort if and when your friend decides on a resort and the dates.....feel free to Pm me if you so desire...

JonathanIT

TUG Member
Reaction score
The AI is per room, not per person, for two people in room....and it varies by the Palace resort along with the season, so would need more info to clarify....I iwll say not cheap....I think lowest is aroung $1800 plus a few....top notch service and food though and includes many extras like manicure, pedicure, and tours........

Can call and get exact prices for exact resort if and when your friend decides on a resort and the dates.....feel free to Pm me if you so desire...
Wait, let me get this straight: you are offering FREE lodging for a week, with just "mandatory fee" of $1,800 due??

OmG. Puhleeze. Stop, you're killing me. :hysterical: :rofl:

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry that is how Palace resorts works.......go to their site and check the prices per night....The AI fee is not paid to me but directly to the resort.....

Oh well guess you never heard of Palace resorts.....least you got a chuckle but that is the lowest, not highest AI, so works out to be about $900 plus per person for food , drinks, torus and what not....

riverside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wait, let me get this straight: you are offering FREE lodging for a week, with just "mandatory fee" of $1,800 due??

OmG. Puhleeze. Stop, you're killing me. :hysterical: :rofl:

I can't believe you. She is offering a free week and you are complaining about having to pay for your own meals and drinks? Have you ever stayed at an all-inclusive resort? It's a magical experience. And yes, you could maybe cook yourself or eat outside the resort but an all-inclusive week is total pampering. I can't take advantage of this because we already have vacations booked but it's a wonderful offer. Kudos to you Pammex for offering this to Tuggers!

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you explain this to me please..

Thank you for the offer. BTW, my friend just bought at Palace and offered me a "friends" week for the cost of AI. I just do not want to go to a presentation. Is there anyway her "friends" week would be without strings attached as in NO timeshare tour needed?

Thanks for the offer to other tug members. That was very nice of you.

Blondie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Blue, Raintree Resorts; Sudwala Lodge, SA; Hollywood Sands, Hollywood , Fla
Maralyn- We went to Sun Palace in Feb and took the tour which is held at Cancun Palace. It was very low pressure. We got lots of goodies, too so I would not shy away. Tour lasted only 90 mins.

shellbelle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Current: Montage Kapalua Bay, DVC: Beach Club Villas & Aulani, MVCI: Newport Coast Villas & Points
Past: DVC: Old Key West & Saratoga Springs, Westin: KaAnapali Ocean Resort Villas & WKORV North, MVCI: Mountainside & Summit Watch
What a great offer! AI is incredibly luxurious, and our friends who have stayed at Palace resorts swear they're the best of the best. Sent you a pm. :D

applegirl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
What a nice offer Pammex! Too bad my husband and I can't take advantage of a nice deal!

Cheers,
Janna

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Yikes! $1800 for a week is a bit rich for my blood. I don't think any AI resort is worth that, sorry.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you consider that the week is costing you NOTHING $1800 for everything including booze, food, and water sports is a good deal. That comes to $257 a night for two people. Considering a hotel alone would cost that much this is an exceptional deal. I just wish the resorts were not in Mexico.

celperf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a Place Premier Resorts member.....I am offering a week free in a jacuzzi suite for any Palace Resort except LeBlanc or Vallarta Palace in NV.

The only thing you pay is the mandantory All Inclusive fee! Many extras upon check in...:whoopie:

hello i like to know how many is for the moon palace at the riviera maya for august any date and 2 adults 2 children under 12 years and witch tours are included for free thanks