• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free w/Free Closing! 2bdm Sheraton Vistana Resort, Floats EOY. Great "starter week"!

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
This a great "starter week" for someone new to timeshares! The cost is zero, the fees each year are relatively low, and it trades in both II and RCI!

I have a number of weeks at the Sheraton Vistana Resort, and don't need all of them. So, I am willing to give this week away.

Name of Resort: Sheraton Vistana Resort, Cascades section. This is a two-bedroom with two baths, a whirlpool tub, a full kitchen, roomy living and dining areas, a balcony, and a washer/dryer in the suite. Sleeps 8. The resort has seven pool complexes, two eating places, tennis courts and other sport facilities, a sauna and steam bath, and lots of activities. The whole resort completed renovations a few years ago.

Usage: Floats all year; deeded as Week 7. (Presidents' Day week.) Available Every Other Year, odd-numbered years. First use is 2019.

Closing: I can do the closing myself at no cost to the buyer. I have closed weeks at this resort before, and it is very easy. Or, the buyer can use a closing company of their choice, in which case the buyer will pay the closing cost. Legal Transfers is the closing company most often recommended on TUG.

Annual Fees: The projected fee for 2019 is $471.03. For Every Other Year weeks, Sheraton bills half the fee each year -- half in the year before usage, and half during the year of usage. So, the current projected cost for each usage is $942.06. I have already paid the 2018 share of the fees for the 2019 week, and would like the new owner to reimburse me. There would be no other required costs now for the buyer. Annual fees for 2019 are due the first week of January.

Booking: I can book up to a year in advance, and the reservation will transfer to the new owner. So, if you would like, say, Spring Break 2019, I am happy to book that for you. However, this resort requires the entire 2019 fee to be paid before booking. This week should transfer in plenty of time to book Christmas/New Year's 2019. It will probably transfer in enough time to book Spring Break, too. I am happy to keep an eye on reservations for you, and we can book if availability starts getting low.

Exchanging: A desirable feature of this resort is that it trades in both RCI and II. The new owner can join either or both exchange companies. This makes the week especially useful for new timeshare owners -- try out both exchange companies and take advantage of their deeply discounted rentals! This week gets a Starwood trade priority in II. Orlando is not a strong trader in II, but an ongoing search should match some nice Sheraton/Westin properties during the "Flexchange" period (59 days or less before check-in.) I am willing to give the new owner tips on trading, via phone.

I am a very long-term TUG member. (I joined before the current version of the TUG forums started in 2005.) I have bought and sold timeshares with other Tuggers numerous times before. I have extensive feedback on eBay: 800+ positive, no negatives or neutrals. I will provide the new owner will a detailed written sales agreement before proceeding. The 2018 share of the annual fees can be paid via PayPal (a credit card is OK) or via personal check.

Thank you for viewing my ad!

Judy

Janny

Reaction score
This a great "starter week" for someone new to timeshares! The cost is zero, the fees each year are relatively low, and it trades in both II and RCI!

I have a number of weeks at the Sheraton Vistana Resort, and don't need all of them. So, I am willing to give this week away.

Name of Resort: Sheraton Vistana Resort, Cascades section. This is a two-bedroom with two baths, a whirlpool tub, a full kitchen, roomy living and dining areas, a balcony, and a washer/dryer in the suite. Sleeps 8. The resort has seven pool complexes, two eating places, tennis courts and other sport facilities, a sauna and steam bath, and lots of activities. The whole resort completed renovations a few years ago.

Usage: Floats all year; deeded as Week 7. (Presidents' Day week.) Available Every Other Year, odd-numbered years. First use is 2019.

Closing: I can do the closing myself at no cost to the buyer. I have closed weeks at this resort before, and it is very easy. Or, the buyer can use a closing company of their choice, in which case the buyer will pay the closing cost. Legal Transfers is the closing company most often recommended on TUG.

Annual Fees: The projected fee for 2019 is $471.03. For Every Other Year weeks, Sheraton bills half the fee each year -- half in the year before usage, and half during the year of usage. So, the current projected cost for each usage is $942.06. I have already paid the 2018 share of the fees for the 2019 week, and would like the new owner to reimburse me. There would be no other required costs now for the buyer. Annual fees for 2019 are due the first week of January.

Booking: I can book up to a year in advance, and the reservation will transfer to the new owner. So, if you would like, say, Spring Break 2019, I am happy to book that for you. However, this resort requires the entire 2019 fee to be paid before booking. This week should transfer in plenty of time to book Christmas/New Year's 2019. It will probably transfer in enough time to book Spring Break, too. I am happy to keep an eye on reservations for you, and we can book if availability starts getting low.

Exchanging: A desirable feature of this resort is that it trades in both RCI and II. The new owner can join either or both exchange companies. This makes the week especially useful for new timeshare owners -- try out both exchange companies and take advantage of their deeply discounted rentals! This week gets a Starwood trade priority in II. Orlando is not a strong trader in II, but an ongoing search should match some nice Sheraton/Westin properties during the "Flexchange" period (59 days or less before check-in.) I am willing to give the new owner tips on trading, via phone.

I am a very long-term TUG member. (I joined before the current version of the TUG forums started in 2005.) I have bought and sold timeshares with other Tuggers numerous times before. I have extensive feedback on eBay: 800+ positive, no negatives or neutrals. I will provide the new owner will a detailed written sales agreement before proceeding. The 2018 share of the annual fees can be paid via PayPal (a credit card is OK) or via personal check.

Thank you for viewing my ad!

Judy