• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Timeshares available - cancellation company giveaway!

Reaction score
Riptide Beach Club - FREE

Usage: Annual
Week: Floating Week 7
Next Available Use: 2017
Unit Type: 1 Bedroom
Average Annual Fees: $450

Riptide Beach Club
In the heart of Myrtle Beach sits an unsurpassed beach front resort property. Riptide Beach Club is the favorite Myrtle Beach family vacation resort for timeshare homeowners and vacationing guests. Riptide Beach Club consists of Riptide I and Riptide II, both of which are located slightly north of the downtown Myrtle Beach area and sit on the shores of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean directly in the center of The Grand Strand.

Buyer pays all closing costs and resort transfer fees.
Interested party can choose the closing company of their choice.

Please contact me for more information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Masters Villa at Paradise Canyon - Free

Usage: Biennial Even
Week: Floating Week
Next Available Use: 2018
Unit Type: 2 Bedroom
Average Annual Fees: $575

The Masters at Paradise Canyon Resort
All villas are ground level; the living area is approximately 1650 sq. feet, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage with a personal golf cart which can be used around the resort. A fully equipped kitchen, service for 8, breakfast bar, & dining room table. There are handicap villas available upon request.

Each villa has a large family room with a queen size hide-a-bed sofa, love seat, & leather recliner. The master bedroom has an oversized jetted whirl pool tub, a separate free standing shower, dual sinks on the vanity & a hair dryer.

There are (3) plasma flat screen HD TV’s that are connected to DirecTV, with DVD,Blue-Ray & CD players, with free wireless internet at the resort. Each villa is equipped with its own washer, dryer, ironing board & iron. Each villa has its own private Bar-B-Q, patio chairs & tables, either on a balcony or private backyard.

There is a private gated pool and hot tub on site, plus there are full usage rights at the Mesquite Vistas Country Club which has a large outdoor pool, hot tub, weight room, tennis, pickle ball, horseshoes, basketball, and many other activities. Out your back door Masters Villas has their own private tee boxes at the Oasis driving range, the resort furnishes free all the practice range balls you can hit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Waterside by Spinnaker - Free

Usage: Biennial Odd
Week: Fixed Week 41
Average Annual Fees: $750

Waterside by Spinnaker
This casual lodging on Hilton Head Island is adjacent to Shipyard Golf Club and a 10-minute walk from the beach.

Straightforward condos with 1 to 3 bedrooms offer kitchens, living/dining rooms and balconies. All units have TVs and washer/dryers, and some feature whirlpool tubs.

Amenities include 2 outdoor pools, a kids’ pool and a hot tub. There’s also a playground and a gazebo over a tree-lined lagoon. A seasonal beach shuttle is complimentary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Morritt's Tortuga Club - Free

Week: Floating Week 51
Unit Type: Studio
Average Annual Fees: $810

Morritt's Tortuga Club
The original Morritt’s playground! Welcoming the morning sunrise and offering unparalleled ocean views in the Seaside suites, and tropical pool and garden views in the Poolside Suites.
The view from the Oceanfront rooms looks out over a million shades of blue and turquoise. So you can watch the sun rise every morning and witness the incredible sight of the full moon over the water at night. It will have you captivated!

With not one, but two swimming pools, the view from balconies around the Premier Pool is one of palm trees on a tiny island in the middle of an enormous free form swimming pool. With an invigorating Waterfall and a Swim-up Cocktail bar playing tropical music…The Premier Pool is the place to be for a tasty lunch, a refreshing swim or a sweet afternoon treat with our daily Ice Cream Social, and not forgetting afternoon pool games for the fun set!

The Park Pool offers a quieter setting with a retreat from the crowds, lively activities and entertainment. Surrounded by lush swaying palm trees and the sound of tranquility this is a great place to relax and unwind with a good book!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Maverick - FREE

Week: Fixed Week 45
Next Available Use: 2016
Unit Type: Studio
Average Annual Fees: $500

The Maverick
This oceanfront property is 4 miles from Dayton Pier.

Units come in studio and 1-bedroom configurations, all with a balcony and full kitchen, with upgraded units offering additional space and a separate dining area.

There are organized activities like seasonal surf camps and social events, an activity room with games, cards and books, and a games closet with floats, toys and beach chairs. A large outdoor pool overlooks the ocean and an on-site cafe serves breakfast, lunch and takeout daily.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cape Winds Resort - FREE

Week: Fixed Week 35
Average Annual Fees: $700

Cape Winds Resort
Overlooking a private beach and the Atlantic Ocean, this modern, all-condo resort is 3 miles from the Air Force Space and Missile Museum, and 4 miles from Lori Wilson Park.

Featuring individual decor, the homey 1- and 2-bedroom condos offer private balconies and full kitchens, plus TVs, complimentary high-speed Internet and washer/dryers. Some have ocean views.

Amenities include direct beach access, a heated outdoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub. There are also tennis and basketball courts. Covered parking is free.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Season: Kukui
Week: Floating Week
Average Annual Fees: $505

Grand Pacific Resorts Makai Club Cottages
Adjacent to the Makai Golf Course, this relaxed resort is made up of condos and cottages. It's 2.2 miles from Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge, and 3.1 miles from Hanalei Bay Beach Park.

The laid-back 2-bedroom cottages and 1-bedroom condos feature full kitchens, separate living rooms, and TVs with DVD players. Condos add pull-out sofas and private decks, while cottages offer washer/dryers.

Amenities include an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a picnic area.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Silver Lake Resort - FREE

Week: Fixed Week 33
Average Annual Fees: $1000

Silver Lake Resort
Silver Lake Resort, Orlando’s best-kept secret. This luxurious resort is located 2 miles from Walt Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park; seven miles from Walt Disney World Resort and just minutes away from other Central Florida’s premier attractions. Whether you love your easy access for travel to the local attractions or a nice quiet vacation stay, either way we can accommodate the vacation you desire.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
shame all these folks had to pay so much upfront for you guys to give away their timeshares here for free.

please merge all of these giveaways into a single post if you have more than a handful to give away so as not to take over the entire first page with giveaways for your cancellation company....thank you.

*note i have merged the exiting ones for you, please post any additional ones in this thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Westgate Town Center - FREE

Usage: Biennial Even
Week: Floating Week 10
Average Annual Fees: $1000

Westgate Town Center
This casual condo resort is 3.5 miles from Walt Disney World and 14.9 miles from Universal Orlando.

Laid-back units feature cable TV, whirlpool tubs, DVD players, free WiFi and separate living areas. Some offer extra bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and full kitchens.

Amenities include 14 heated outdoor pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, a children's movie theater and mini-golf (surcharge). Parking and theme park shuttle service are complimentary. There’s also a grocery store, a bar/grill, a coffee shop and a pizzeria. Bike and boat rentals are available for a fee.

Last edited:

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Nice Timeshare Resort(s) West Of The Disney Gap.

Silver Lake Resort
Regular old Silver Lake Resort ?

Or Silver Lake Resort - Silver Points ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
shame all these folks had to pay so much upfront for you guys to give away their timeshares here for free.

please merge all of these giveaways into a single post if you have more than a handful to give away so as not to take over the entire first page with giveaways for your cancellation company....thank you.

*note i have merged the exiting ones for you, please post any additional ones in this thread.
Wow! Just Wow Brian!. Way to look out for your members. Good job!

Kapolei

Reaction score
It's not free if buyer has to pay inflated closing costs. So what are they?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Note that the upfront fee outfit hasn't even bothered to pony up $15 for a TUG membership. Sheesh!

Jim

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
I"M O.K. With Paying For Closing If I Get To Pick The Agency.

It's not free if buyer has to pay inflated closing costs. So what are they?
Wait -- does the person accepting the giveaway get to pick the closing services agency ?

Or does the company offering the free timeshares require the recipient of the freebies to use some high-price captive closing agency ?

If I get to choose, I'll go with LT Transfers or 1 of the TUG advertisers.

If I have to go with a high-price closing agency that that the timeshare donor company forces me to use, then never mind -- because that's a deal killer.

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
1) so is the problem that these arent really free, since the buyer pays closing costs, that are probably inflated to provide another stream if income for Trade Up Travel?

2) or is the problem that someone probably paid Trade up Travel to move this stuff?

In the first case consider those costs your purchase price, if its too much just pass, and in the second case consider that nearly everything you see on ebay has moved through the so called timeshare liquidation companies that have been paid to get rid of it

Bottom line if you like what you see, and think the price is fair, buy it . if not: pass

Like it or not, with few exceptions this is how the secondary market for timeshares works.

Last edited:

Kapolei

Reaction score
Bottom line if you like what you see, and think the price is fair, if not: pass

Like it or not, with few exceptions this is how the secondary market for timeshares works.

The problem is not posting the terms of the deal.

I never talk to sales people that hide essential terms for later discussion.

Since this is a "free" thread, I suggest this be a requirement to post.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
The problem is not posting the terms of the deal.

I never talk to sales people that hide essential terms for later discussion.

Since this is a "free" thread, I suggest this be a requirement to post.

Fair enough

Then don't buy

But this is not a free timeshare forum. It's a bargain deals forum

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
It is a free timeshare forum, but posters may ask the new owner to pay the transfer cost:

-All timeshares offered in this forum should be offered for free.

-You may ask the new owner to pay for the transfer fees.

-If you want to "sell" your timeshare, please use the TUG Marketplace, instead.

-Please do not post "want Ads" in the Bargain Deals Forum. This forum is for those wanting to give things away. Want Ads can be posted in the TUG Marketplace.

***I have asked the OP to post the all the details about the transfer cost.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is a free timeshare forum, but posters may ask the new owner to pay the transfer cost:

sorry I forgot the policy change, . confusing to an old guy like me,,, the forum title stayed the same. "Bargain Deals"

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

...and if the OP declines to do so, or if the closing figures get posted but are plainly exorbitant and unreasonable, I hope all of the OP ads get "the boot", since the OP (as pointed out already) is otherwise just obtaining free advertising for "PCC giveaways" with (...maybe, we'll see) overpriced closing costs.

I've got my eye on that biennial Westgate offering with $1K annual mf --- really hope I can snag it! Maybe even be able to enjoy a Westgate stay in 2016 too! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
this company has actually paid for a membership and has ads in the marketplace as well.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Hey, I Finally Made TUG-BBS History.

I believe my Bargain Giveaway offering was the final 1 allowed offering a timeshare el cheapo rather than el freebo.

Yes, that's a feeble piece of history -- but historical all the same.

Who would ever have thought ?

Full Disclosure: The timeshare offered in that entry now belongs to new owners, so the entry itself is old business. Is this a great country or what ?

Reaction score
this company has actually paid for a membership and has ads in the marketplace as well.

Brian,

Thank you for clarifying we have paid for membership fees as well as about $300 so far in marketplace fees. I will go back and clarify what our expectations are as far as closing is as well on the original question.

Reaction score
Wait -- does the person accepting the giveaway get to pick the closing services agency ?

Or does the company offering the free timeshares require the recipient of the freebies to use some high-price captive closing agency ?

If I get to choose, I'll go with LT Transfers or 1 of the TUG advertisers.

If I have to go with a high-price closing agency that that the timeshare donor company forces me to use, then never mind -- because that's a deal killer.

Thank you for your questions, sorry we did a poor job of explaining everything in the OP.
We will happily allow any interested party to select the closing company of their choice to complete the transaction.