TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  7. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Free - The Villas at Summer Bay Resort Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Bargain Deals' started by Lotus60, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Lotus60

Lotus60 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    The Villas at Summer Bay Resort
    Free: The Villas at Summer Bay by Exploria Resorts
    2 bedroom - 2 bath

Unit: 106-302

Floating week

Maintenance fee: 2018 has been paid: $867.56

RCI: 66,500pts/use year to exchange week, air, car, cruise and more. There are currently 133,000pts in my RCI account which can be transfered to the new owner.

Renovated: This resort was completely renovated in 2016.

Title transfer: owner will pay all fees with LT Transfers

Located just minutes from the fun and excitement of Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, The Villas at Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts is perfect for families and couples alike. The lushly landscaped 400+ acre resort with 64 acre spring-fed lake offers six heated swimming pools, a lakeside marina & aqua park with watersports, an 18-hole mini golf course, daily activities, entertainment, sports courts, casual dine-in and poolside bar & grills, and the all NEW Buccaneer Bay Adventure Park. Tickets to the Disney theme parks can be conveniently purchased on-site and complimentary shuttle transportation is offered daily to Disney and Universal theme parks. Exciting developments continue on the resort including unit renovations, a new 10,000 sq ft Activities Center and a new 6-story, 46-unit luxury condo
    building.
    5995O01L.jpg summer bay1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Lotus60

Lotus60 Guest

Resorts Owned:

3. WVBaker

WVBaker Guest

Can you PM me?

I have a few questions I would like to ask plus, I have very little knowledge how the points system works compared to an assigned week.

Thanks

4. Lotus60

Lotus60 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Sure, but I don't know how to. I'm new to this so I'm still learning how to use this forums. I'm happy to answer your questions about the points system.

5. WVBaker

WVBaker Guest

I think just click on my blue user name to send me an email or pm.

6. Lotus60

Lotus60 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    No luck giving away so I have tried to contact timeshare exit company but they all want some upfront fee. Does anyone know one that doesn't? Appreciate any help.

7. PaPa Slack

PaPa Slack Guest