• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free ownership Orlando 3 bedrm 3 bath Lockoff Float ANY 1 thru 52 Split & use as 2 wk

durrod

Reaction score
Deleted

Deleted
Deleted

Last edited:

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Deleted *******

Last edited:

SOS8260456

TUG Member
Reaction score
I finally had to check out this thread because I was so curious how a free ad could end up being two pages.

They are really making you work to sell this free timeshare.....:D

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe when he learned about all the TPUs he could get in RCI, he changed his mind

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
im asking him that im willing to buy but no answer i think he don't want to sell :)

If you look at the OP's post from this morning it appears that his name is Zack and he listed his phone number. I googled the phone number and his name is Zack, he has some ads up for rentals of other resorts. Those ads very clearly state not to email him but to call him instead.

Last edited:

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE ownership Summer Bay Resort Orlando FL 3 bedrm 3 bathrm Lockoff sleeps 12 adults, Float ANY weeks 1 thru 52. Summer Bay RCI Gold Crown resort. Just pay maintenance and taxes totaling $884 yearly, plus one time cost of closing fees. Available for 2012.

To be clear, are you seeking reimbursment of the 2012 MF's? The ad is a little bit confusing in that it states "free" and then says "just pay MF and closing"

celperf

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you look at the OP's post from this morning it appears that his name is Zack and he listed his phone number. I googled the phone number and his name is Zack, he has some ads up for rentals of other resorts. Those ads very clearly state not to email him but to call him instead.

im sorry but my english speak is not so good :)

To be clear, are you seeking reimbursment of the 2012 MF's? The ad is a little bit confusing in that it states "free" and then says "just pay MF and closing"

thats exactly what i want to know i will like to start use on 2013
im willing to pay transfer fee and the closing cost.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I finally had to check out this thread because I was so curious how a free ad could end up being two pages.

They are really making you work to sell this free timeshare.....:D

Another way to look at it is he's making the lookie-loos and serious inquirers work if they want it.

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
im sorry but my english speak is not so good :)

thats exactly what i want to know i will like to start use on 2013
im willing to pay transfer fee and the closing cost.

You should give him a call his name is Zack his number is 781-690-2213

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, however, what I'm actually trying to find out is which building (section) it is in. There is no building 200, however there is building # 201, 203, 204 and 205 and then there is the unit number in each building. For example, I stayed in Building 405, unit #200 last year and truly loved it.

Thank you, I called the resort and learned some specific infomation about my 3 bed room lockoff, that I just took for granted. My deed shows bldg 204, units 101a and 101b. Upon check in I could be in either bldg 204, 205, 206, or 207. Thank you for the question. Zack 781-690-2213

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer Bay Resort Orlando

im asking him that im willing to buy but no answer i think he don't want to sell :)

When did you want Christmas Week use of the condo 2012, or 2013 ?? I was not sure from your email. Your english was fine. call me 781-690-2213 regards, Zack

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score

Yes, you are correct. Since we paid the maintenance fee and the condos are available for 2012, we are looking for reimbursement for the maintenance fees. After we rent the weeks for 2012, we will subtract the maintenance fee from the total cost of $1500, but then usage would begin in 2013. Thank you

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. Since we paid the maintenance fee and the condos are available for 2012, we are looking for reimbursement for the maintenance fees. After we rent the weeks for 2012, we will subtract the maintenance fee from the total cost of $1500, but then usage would begin in 2013. Thank you

You seem to have redefined the concept of FREE.

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
One thing I would like to mention, I believe that for float weeks Summer Bay does not let you pick which week to deposit. They bulk bank and then assign you a week anywhere in your season. So you should not rely on high tpu's from RCI. Only fixed weeks can deposit deeded weeks. Weeks can be reserved and deposited in SFX or any of the independents or reserved and used or rented but you can not deposit a week to deposit with RCI.

I was not aware of space banking. I ALWAYS got the time slot I requested. Even though we have belonged to RCI for about 15 years, I've only banked with RCI 3 times since when we don't use it, we rent it. However, I called reservations this week to get the answer for your question regarding space banking. I had to give the first person an example for her to understand the question. A second person indicated that when ever I would bank my week, the week banked would be the week showing on the deed, regardless of my reservation. I did not know that. My deed shows week 26, which half the time is 4th of July Week. 4th of July goes back and forth between week 26 and week 27. We go during 4th of July week regardless whether it's week 26 or 27. Week 26 is 4th of July Week for the 4 next years. Occasionally I even moved my Christmas week reservation to New Years.In summary, I guess the bank week 26 which is unbelievably powerful for banking or trading.

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
ok i see that you have also in summer bay, but if they bulk deposit still have you good tpu i think and if not sfx is great for me im in mexico :)

i send a pm to OP but no answer :(

I don't understand. What is pm?

celperf

TUG Member
Reaction score

so this is not a bargain even if you rent it.

the buyer has to pay more than $ 600

the closing cost is about $ 300 or less and the transfer fee for this resort is $ 50 , so is not free at all.

i was thinking on pay only transfer fee and closing , was asking if you could take your 2012 weeks and i start use it for 2013.

Best Regards

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
so this is not a bargain even if you rent it.

the buyer has to pay more than $ 600

the closing cost is about $ 300 or less and the transfer fee for this resort is $ 50 , so is not free at all.

i was thinking on pay only transfer fee and closing , was asking if you could take your 2012 weeks and i start use it for 2013.

Best Regards

Marco, You are correct and you are wrong both at the same time in your email. For the protection of both myself and the future buyer, I WILL NOT USE
AN UNKNOWN CLOSING COMPANY. Most of the closing companies that I am aware of charge $495. The resort Charges $50 for the transfer fee. And I guess the Recorders office Will charge about $60 for recording fees and tax. That adds up just over $600.
After I rent out the 2 weeks I have already reserved, and If some one has not already purchased this timeshare, I would be happy to sell it to you with usage starting in 2013. I would sell it for as you say, which is also what I say for all closing cost and all transfer fees. If you know of a Florida closing company that I am aware of that will close for $300 that's great, you can save $200. I already said in the add that the buyer could choose a well known closing company.
As stated in the AD, the timeshare cost is $0, Free. The buyer pays ALL closing and transfer fees and maintenance Fees for 2012 if they want to use the timeshare in 2012.
We got this timeshare off the secondary market for $100 and fees 6 years ago. We don't mind giving it away. We have already made money and free vacations from this property. However at our age and health we can't travel much.

In summary, If you want the time share for 2013 all you have to pay is closing, transfer and county sales tax and recording fees, But you will have to wait for our 2 reserved weeks to be used. You may not have to wait till Christmas, Someone may want us to move the Christmas week to a summer week. In that case we could sell it to you sooner. However, if you want the timeshare now in 2012 you will have to also pay the maintenance fee for 2012. Do you want to wait until we have recouped our maintenance fee for 2012, or do you want to buy it now and rent it yourself. We will let you use our rental ad if you want to buy it now. When you see our rental ad , you will see why we have no problem renting each. Have a great day. Regards, Zack Click on our link:
CLICK on this link for many, many pictures and info: http://p6.hostingprod.com/@forjusty...nSumBay/2010MSTRADSumBay/2010MstAdSumBay.html

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I see you have a buyer. I'm only curious. How much can you rent your units for?. As I said, I'm curious read nosy!:hi:

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sale Pending, Have a great vacation

I see you have a buyer. I'm only curious. How much can you rent your units for?. As I said, I'm curious read nosy!:hi:

You are correct, at this time the sale is being finalized by the closing company. Dependent on different factors, The 2 bed rm 895 to 995, the 1 bed rm 695 to 750. Good luck, Summer Bay is a great place and will rent. Make up a good web page. Regards, Zack