• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free ownership Orlando 3 bedrm 3 bath Lockoff Float ANY 1 thru 52 Split & use as 2 wk

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE ownership Summer Bay Resort Orlando FL 3 bedrm 3 bathrm Lockoff sleeps 12 adults, Float ANY weeks 1 thru 52. Summer Bay RCI Gold Crown resort. Just pay maintenance and taxes totaling $884 yearly, plus one time cost of closing fees. Available for 2012. Currently reserved as a 2 bedrm July 4th week, and as a one bedrm Christmas week, or use as a 3 bedrm any week or change the reservations to rent or trade any week. We mix and match the way we use, rent and trade the condos. Both sides are complete full size condos and trade as full 1 and 2 bedrms. There are 2 front doors , 2 full size kitchens, TWO Dining Area and TWO Living Room, TWO jacuzzi’s, private washer and dryers, WIFI, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Hot Tubs, Pots dishes linens etc. supplied. Security Guard Entrance, There is one interior lockable door connecting both condos. 8 minutes to Disney. Our health has prevented us from traveling. This Very Valuable use period at this Highly rated resort which is affiliated with RCI, allows easy trading anywhere in the world with 3000 other resorts for any time period you desire. You can pick any well known closing company to hold the money. Act now. Thank You

Last edited:

Craigvince

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm interested

What are the annual maintenance fees, taxes?

sjuhawk_jd

TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE ownership Orlando FL 3 bedrm 3 bathrm Lockoff sleeps 12 adults, Float ANY weeks 1 thru 52. Summer Bay RCI Gold Crown resort. Just pay maintenance 884 and closing. Available for 2012. Currently reserved as a 2 bedrm July 4th week, and as a one bedrm Christmas week, or use as a 3 bedrm any week or change the reservations to rent or trade any week. We mix and match the way we use, rent and trade the condos. Both sides are complete full size condos and trade as full 1 and 2 bedrms. There are 2 front doors , 2 full size kitchens, etc. There is one interior lockable door connecting both condos. 8 minutes to Disney. Our health has prevented us from traveling. Act now.

People will be willing to act now if you can also list the "Name of your resort"

heathpack

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
People will be willing to act now if you can also list the "Name of your resort"

I believe OP stated the name of his/her resort: "Summer Bay"

H

npmadsen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you rented it in the past and how successful have you been
thanks

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
thanks

Our rates are competitive $700 for one bedroom, $925 for the 2 bedroom. The units have always been used. Even though we can trade anywhere , for any time we want, will usually rent any unit or units we dont use ourselves. Recently we have been renting the 2 bed room and using the one bed room ourselves. Zack

chequon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great. Can you tell me with building (Section) the unit 200 is in, for example, 401, 501, etc. Thanks so much.

jzwarrenus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer Bay Resort Orlando

thanks

No problem renting because we can rent out any week or weeks at any time during the entire year. Zack

chequon

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, however, what I'm actually trying to find out is which building (section) it is in. There is no building 200, however there is building # 201, 203, 204 and 205 and then there is the unit number in each building. For example, I stayed in Building 405, unit #200 last year and truly loved it.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Week 26, 200

If I'm not mistaken, Summer Bay week 26 gets really good RCI TPUs. Maybe not as much as week 52, but probably not too far off. As long as you don't expect to trade into Disney (Orlando blackout), this can provide some serious MF/TPU value.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
One thing I would like to mention, I believe that for float weeks Summer Bay does not let you pick which week to deposit. They bulk bank and then assign you a week anywhere in your season. So you should not rely on high tpu's from RCI. Only fixed weeks can deposit deeded weeks. Weeks can be reserved and deposited in SFX or any of the independents or reserved and used or rented but you can not deposit a week to deposit with RCI.

celperf

TUG Member
Reaction score
ok i see that you have also in summer bay, but if they bulk deposit still have you good tpu i think and if not sfx is great for me im in mexico :)

i send a pm to OP but no answer :(

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I bought mine converted to points so I get the same number or RCI points for each use. I just know from the end of the year paperwork I get, weeks owners can request to deposit with RCI but not choose a specific week.

I did a check and the lowest weeks seem to get 16/17 (1br/2br) and the higher weeks excluding weeks 51&52 get 28/30 tpus. So for both sides it looks like you would get 32-58 points if you deposited separately and then combined them.