• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
Deeded UDI Cabin ownership. Provides 4 guaranteed weeks per year. Weeks are perpetual and allow owner to have access to the property year round. Mortgage is been paid off, no liens, and is owned out right. Looking for new owner to take over ownership. Owner has access to day use the resort 365 days a year by simply calling the resort to let them know you are coming for a visit to use the amenities that day. Amenities include indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, mini-golf, equestrian center, boating/kayaking, lake fishing, game rooms, organized activities, and restaurants. Great resort, located .5 hour to Charlottesville, 1 hour to Richmond, 1.5 hours to Washington DC. 2018 maintenance fees paid.

Drtiger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
how much are the MF .THANKS

Tjbelle

Reaction score
Can you post how many points you have, confirm if you receive points annually vs biennial, sales type, trust fund, anniversary date, if buyer or seller will be paying transfer fee. Thanks!

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Can you post how many points you have, confirm if you receive points annually vs biennial, sales type, trust fund, anniversary date,

This is not a BG points ownership, but rather a pretty unusual weeks ownership.

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
Can you post how many points you have, confirm if you receive points annually vs biennial, sales type, trust fund, anniversary date, if buyer or seller will be paying transfer fee. Thanks!
Hi, this is a weeks, not points ownership. Deeded 4 weeks per calendar year (2 blue\white weeks, 1 red week, 1 float week). Deed allows owner to book additional weeks above the 4 guaranteed. Sale can be handled by a property lawyer for transfer title ownership. It is traditional for buyer to pay transfer fee, but that is negotiable (the fee is under $500). Annual maintenance fee is $2100, with 2018 fees already paid.

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
This is not a BG points ownership, but rather a pretty unusual weeks ownership.
Hi, thanks for weighing in. This is BG weeks ownership, not points, and weeks ownership are no longer very common. UDI and weeks ownerships were mostly bought back or converted by BG (and other timeshares) once the points systems became predominant. We chose to keep ours after a thorough cost\benefit analysis. Outside of weeks at the resort and day use, we bank a lot of weeks into RCI so that we may travel and utilize resorts outside of BG for a significantly reduced cost. These benefits have proven to be something that we could not get out of a points ownership at nearly the same price point. Thanks and send me any questions you may have.

Reaction score
When booking one of your weeks are there any other costs? For example, Christmas Mountain Village UDI weeks require a housekeeping fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
When booking one of your weeks are there any other costs? For example, Christmas Mountain Village UDI weeks require a housekeeping fee.

Hi, yes, $150 housekeeping fee per week. Single night stays for less than a week can also be reserved (2 night minimum) at $21 a night. From what I have read, Christmas Mountain Village UDI weeks are the same structure - though I do not know that those ownerships allow as many weeks per year as we have access to reserve. I have booked 15 weeks in a single year, but mathematically I believe it's possible to book closer to 25. One nice thing of that may weeks is that it has allowed us to hold Thanksgiving at the resort a few times, booking 4 weeks (cabins) at once. Thanks for looking.

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
What type/size of unit are you deeded to?
Hi, the deed is a Resort Cabin, that is a 2bed\1bath sleeps 6 stand-alone log cabin. There are about 200 cabins onsite. The majority of the cabins are Resort Cabin, but some cabins have an additional bath and\or fireplace, and a few have three bedrooms - these are Deluxe and Grand Cabins. A Resort Cabin owner always has access to available Resort Cabins and can have access to the others too but must first reserve a Resort Cabin and then request upgrade to the other at no additional charge. There is also a 5 bedroom house with private pool that is available, I've not stayed there, but it has been available when I've asked about it and it also books as one week. Almost all of the cabins have been renovated within the last 5 years, receiving new TVs, flooring, beds, appliances, and gas grills. Let me know what other questions come up and thanks for looking.

Reaction score
If it’s still available, I’m interested. Just talking to the other half to get the all clear.

RVA_Dave

Reaction score
If it’s still available, I’m interested. Just talking to the other half to get the all clear.

Hi, yes it is still available. Message me when you want to discuss further. Thanks

Reaction score
Sorry, we’ve decided not to expand our timeshare portfolio at this time. I finally got him on a cruise and since he liked it we’ll be putting that money towards cruising more.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Christmas Mountain
Deeded UDI Cabin ownership. Provides 4 guaranteed weeks per year. Weeks are perpetual and allow owner to have access to the property year round. Mortgage is been paid off, no liens, and is owned out right. Looking for new owner to take over ownership. Owner has access to day use the resort 365 days a year by simply calling the resort to let them know you are coming for a visit to use the amenities that day. Amenities include indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, mini-golf, equestrian center, boating/kayaking, lake fishing, game rooms, organized activities, and restaurants. Great resort, located .5 hour to Charlottesville, 1 hour to Richmond, 1.5 hours to Washington DC. 2018 maintenance fees paid.
Is this still a available? I am interested in your UDI. You can reach me at 414.509.4959.thanks