TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 25 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $12,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $12Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  8. TUG has now joined Priceline.com as an affiliate!

Members and guests who book air travel, rental cars and even Cruise Vacations thru TUG's priceline links will now support TUG in the process!

Read more here
  9. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

FREE American Resorts International Holiday Network

Discussion in 'Free Timeshare Giveaways and Bargain Deals' started by pzero0, Apr 25, 2019.

1. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    American Resorts International Holiday Network includes two fabulous resort locations in beautiful Austria! These outstanding, first-class, Austrian resorts include the Alpenland Sporthotel & St. Johann Im Pongau in Salzburg, and the Maria Alm resort in Maria Alm! All of these resorts may be exchanged through Interval International! For more information about either of these properties, visit www.resortintervals.com. Affiliated with interval internation and RCI Network.

Studio
    Floating Week
    Swing - Even Years
    Monthly Fees: ~$33

Seller will cover all closing costs and be up to date on maintenance fees.

2. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    I am an eager seller, so if you are considering this or on the fence. Shoot me a message and we can figure out how to make this work for you.

3. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    Any suggestions to make this more attractive? Comments welcome.

4. amycurl

amycurl TUG Member

Add pictures. Are the MF paid in all months, or just in the months of the use year? Where do you fly into and how much are typical flights from the US? Have you used it to trade, and, if so, how successfully? Is it mostly for skiing, or for summer use? The more detail, the better, and the more someone can picture themselves using it.

5. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    I've only used this timeshare as part of Interval International Exchanges. I've been pretty successful, but now the kids are older and family takes priority over vacations.
    As such it's an exchange week. It's also affiliated with RCI.

6. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    Again, this is totally free to a good home - I pay closing costs.

7. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    bump

8. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    Willing to cover maintenance fees until end of 2019 as well (since 2020 is first year you can use)

9. amycurl

amycurl TUG Member

You might want to post pics and answer some of my other questions from my previous post to help generate interest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. SHANNON MOONEY

SHANNON MOONEY TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    wyndham
    were you able to get someone to take your timeshare? Is it for a specific week? If not, how does it all work including the exchange to another resort? Also, are you able to rent it to someone else? If so, are there any additional fees? I might be interested in this timeshare.

11. pzero0

pzero0 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    ARI Holiday network
    Sorry I was out of town until today -
    It is not for a specific week. If you want to use it at the home resort, you just call them to book.

I've always exchanged with Interval International. It's pretty easy, but they do charge a exchange fee that's in the range of 150 - but I've also successfully gotten it upgraded to a 3br for free. (it was a Florida Resort, and within 90 days of travel)
    For a little more information... https://www.intervalworld.com/

You can rent it to someone else. If you are still interested, I'll look into the official additional fees. (I did have a friend check in for me on one vacation, and it didn't cost me anything.)

Please let me know.