• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free 3BR RCI Week Timeshare - Great for Wyndham PIC - Massanutten

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free 3BR timeshare at Massanutten in Shenandoah.

Two available.
  1. Week 34 in Chalet High - sleeps up to 8, or
  2. Week 35 in Shenandoah Villas - sleeps up to 10.
Each worth 254,000 points if used as PIC with Wyndham.

First use in 2019, buyer to reimburse maintenance fee of $700 each.
Seller to pay closing costs and use LT Transfers.

Last edited:

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Admin please move to bargain basement.

A.Win

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree that these 2 weeks are EXCELLENT choices for Wyndham PIC weeks. However, I am worried that Wyndham will change it's rules and make these ineligible. Do you think that this is possible?

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible with Wyndham but I know it works now, can be contracted in with a small purchase and once contracted I don’t think they could take them away.

At these maint fees it comes down to about $2.50/1000 points so a huge bargain compared to other Wyndham points.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible with Wyndham but I know it works now, can be contracted in with a small purchase and once contracted I don’t think they could take them away.

At these maint fees it comes down to about $2.50/1000 points so a huge bargain compared to other Wyndham points.
I have a basic understanding of how PIC works. I didn't know one could qualify with a small developer purchase. Any idea how much such a developer purchase would cost, and would the developer purchase be at a particular resort, or Club Wyndham Access? Also, does one get any sort of advance reservation priority with PIC points, or no?

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a basic understanding of how PIC works. I didn't know one could qualify with a small developer purchase. Any idea how much such a developer purchase would cost, and would the developer purchase be at a particular resort, or Club Wyndham Access? Also, does one get any sort of advance reservation priority with PIC points, or no?
You could purchase CWA or a particular resort, it doesn’t matter which. You are best off checking the Wyndham forum for specifics but it appears that for about $15k you could get around 100k points and with these two PICs you would in total have over 600k points (plus some bonus points) which would put you in VIP category.

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
3BR WITH FREE CLOSING COST.
Still available.