• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Former Goldkey member

Jbthree123

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Boardwalk Virginia Beach
Hello I just posted in the general forum because I didn't know where the best place was. I am a Goldkey owner at Villas at the Boardwalk Virginia Beach. I went to a Diamond presentation last night and listened to the high pressure sales bs. I only went to try and get rid of mine due to they have raised the maintenance fees so high that it is cheaper to be free of the deeded week in February and be able to roam for the same money. Problem is diamond offered to take mine off my hands and issue me points and sell me into a new payment. I wasn't comfortable with that so we left without purchasing anything after being approached by 3 different sales people. Who were not pleased when we walked out. Even though I went to get rid of mine, I was not comfortable in the manner and the grey area they used to approach it. They said there was a buyout offered a while back and I missed it then they were all of a sudden able to get it for me but was only good for last nite. I told them if there was one offered it should still be good Monday when I call their corporate office which they wouldn't give me the phone number to. Anyway long story short is there any help or other type of out of this situation that anyone had found ? I don't know why they are pushing so hard to get rid of the deeded week folks other than they have other plans and need them out of the way. I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this. Is there anything in the works to amongst previous Goldkey owners to help this situation? Thanks you for your time. And you can contact me here or on my email. Jbthree123@aol.com