• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Finally Time for Our Molokai Trip

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
The retired one made it in the pool. After we got out, she said it was great and she should have done it a few visits ago.

View attachment 13859
Well now she can use the pool any time she likes. :D Retirement is great!

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
She’s getting used to this Hawaii stuff now, she’s even sitting in the sun.:cool:

22AF3C19-AEC0-4D8C-B5CF-A20F250CF9C7.jpeg

Reactions: Xan

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
She’s getting used to this Hawaii stuff now, she’s even sitting in the sun.:cool:
Not to rain on your parade, but when is the honeymoon over and you have to go back to work while she lays in the sun by the pool?

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill

View attachment 13860
Just remind her to use sunscreen.............the reef safe variety. :) On a side note we bought, and used the reef safe stuff when we were on Maui in March. First time I haven't gotten burned.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Not to rain on your parade, but when is the honeymoon over and you have to go back to work while she lays in the sun by the pool?

Thanks for reminding me. :)

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just remind her to use sunscreen.............the reef safe variety. :) On a side note we bought, and used the reef safe stuff when we were on Maui in March. First time I haven't gotten burned.

Yes, she is very fair skinned. We don’t have anything right now. She will buy some on Oahu. We both just watch the clock when we are out in it. I don’t have to worry about it as much as her.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Looks wonderful

This trip couldn’t have been more relaxing. We really need this after the last two months.

The resort looks great, the pool is awesome and there’s not many people around. :cool:

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
Yes, she is very fair skinned. We don’t have anything right now. She will buy some on Oahu. We both just watch the clock when we are out in it. I don’t have to worry about it as much as her.
Buy the screen screen at Costco. Dave will thank you. :) Actually it's much cheaper there. And they seemed to be the only ones on Maui that were selling ONLY the reef safe products. I asked someone why the other stores were continuing to sell the non-reef safe stuff and was told that the ban on the sale of it doesn't start until January 2021.

And Jeff, even if you think you're watching the clock and don't have to worry about it as much as your wife...........you do.

Last edited:

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
But the screen screen at Costco. Dave will thank you. :) Actually it's much cheaper there. And they seemed to be the only ones on Maui that were selling ONLY the reef safe products. I asked someone why the other stores were continuing to sell the non-reef safe stuff and was told that the ban on the sale of it doesn't start until January 2021.

And Jeff, even if you think you're watching the clock and don't have to worry about it as much as your wife...........you do.

We’ll check the Costco when we get back.

I only meant about getting burnt. I don’t burn as easily as my wife does.

Last edited:

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
We’ll check the Costco when we get back.

I only meant about getting burnt. I don’t run as easily as my wife does.
I think you meant you don't "burn" as easily as your wife does. Or do you both run? :whooopie:

LJT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please don’t stop doing these threads when you settle into your routine on Oahu! I have become very invested in your new life and will miss you if you forget about us! I want pics of the places and foods and the fun things you and your sweet wife find to do.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Please don’t stop doing these threads when you settle into your routine on Oahu! I have become very invested in your new life and will miss you if you forget about us! I want pics of the places and foods and the fun things you and your sweet wife find to do.

Thank You, yes, I plan to. My wife will start checking out stuff on Oahu so there will be more coming. :)

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Jeff - Are you going to get a Molokai tattoo?

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
312A066B-BB83-4D8B-AB37-7283A5F5D80E.jpeg
08E043B2-87FD-4F40-AB1F-F82CEFBA0789.jpeg
C21DE172-E410-4E22-B8B6-76BD5FDC0D6A.jpeg

Celebrating a Packer win at Hiro’s.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We started out with Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. Then my wife had the Marlin and I had the Crab Stuffed Ono. Both were excellent.

D47C2E0A-53CD-4A8E-A525-22C36D645F48.jpeg
CD731EE6-7855-46EB-AD7F-E14D9C79091E.jpeg
B6FF0584-0142-4F13-9758-DDEB5EEAABF8.jpeg

Attachments

• 8244FBC4-3FF0-452A-8AFB-045DCF36AF1C.jpeg
    8244FBC4-3FF0-452A-8AFB-045DCF36AF1C.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 22

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Beautiful sky during dinner too. Then the moon came out by the Palm tree.

BDED06B4-6391-44E2-A69D-5419A3D534AD.jpeg
0CA67A3B-A0B8-4905-BA27-46D79BB71E03.jpeg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Here’s a short video at the pool and Cabana just before my wife came down.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Great pictures, Jeff! You’ve both worked so hard, and have gone through so much so quickly. It’s so nice to see you and your wife enjoying things so much. That image of the two of you is a fantastic photo.

Wishing you both many years of enjoyment in your new home!

Dave

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jeff, I'm so excited for you two. You've made incredible strides forward in a very short time. After your wife arrives, and gets settled, you two can really start that Island Living! :)

Dave

What Dave said!^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got to the airport early to check things out. I had the Uber drop me off where we depart from. We leave out of terminal 1 and my wife comes in terminal two so I was able to take the Wiki Wiki shuttle and I got down to her baggage claim in 4 minutes.

I talked to the shuttle driver and she told me where to stand to get one back to the Hawaiian departures. We should be able to make it with the shuttle. Her flight is 10 minutes late from the last I saw.

Now I just have to wait, i’m Two hours early because I wanted to check it all out. So far so good. :)

I’m so excited for the two of you, even though your Molokai trip is almost over by the time I’m writing this!
Can’t wait to hear what she thinks of her new home next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk