• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

e-bay seller "allseasonstravel"

thegortons

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on the e-bay seller called "allseasonstravel"? They use Rodgers & Lee Title Company. Any successful closings?

Thanks for your help!

boris-bear

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Umbrella Beach Club (AMI,FL),
Longboat Bay Club (LBK,FL),
Veranda Beach Club (LBK,FL)
Recent experience with ASTG--positive, but know the risks

I recently completed an acquisition via eBay from these folks. It went smoothly, and really fast--less than a month from auction win to resort recognition.

As with any resale there are risks and things to be cautious about. I analyzed my risks and mitigated them until I was willing to go through with it, and there were no problems. This was a relatively low-cost (~$100) all-fees-paid acquisition, so my risks were basically (a) over-bidding/being bid-up, (b) title risk, (c) bait-and-switch risk, (d) risk of a delay/screwup in the recording/transfer, and (e) scam/Identity theft risk/getting my name/info on some list.

For (a), I minimized the bid-up game by using a sniper (admittedly not a perfect solution, but it does adequately). This seller did use the "private listing" method. Some here on TUG won't have anything to do with that, as it can allow sellers to bid you up as a single bidder, even with a sniper. I decided my max price using a sniper and took my chances. I got it for less than my max. Did I pay more than I could have? Possibly. Maybe if I had sniped at a max price of $5 I would have gotten it too, but I am satisfied with the price paid. Know your risk and bid accordingly.

For (b), they provided a (redacted) estoppel after I won the auction, everything looked in order--this was in a location with online deed search capability, so I was able to do my own title research. So minimal title risk there. Always a chance of a "fake" estoppel but everything hung together so I continued.

for (c), I minimized "bait and switch" risk by saving a copy of the original eBay listing as a PDF before I bid. This particular sale didn't have any paid incentives but did advertise free closing/transfer. I checked their draft contract and made sure everything matched up. I made two small adjustments/corrections to the contract which they accepted, and I used DocuSign to send all my documents, including the CC info. this particular listing didn't have any "follow up" type incentives such as free use or cash after closing.

For (d), I have to say they provided good communication, both the sales staff and the closing agent. It only took 11 days from auction end to get the deed recorded with the county. Then it took only 18 days more for the resort to process the transfer. The deed was recorded properly (except for a typo on the grantor's first name which was corrected) and near as I am able to confirm with the resort manager, everything is in order there too.

For (e), I listed only publicly identifiable information (my name and address is public record on other deeds) and paid with my American Express card. AmEx isn't perfect but they have some pretty aggressive fraud protection and resolution features I have been the benefactor of in the past, so I took the risk. If I start getting calls from them to sell back my timeshare I will act accordingly (just like I do with the ~10-20 other daily calls I get even being on the "do not call" list) and ignore them.

So, they worked out fine for me, and I gave them a positive feedback on eBay because they did the auction transaction well.

That said, they do seem to have some risk factors based on their ebay usage:
(1) they have few feedbacks and many of them are suspiciously identical and vague
(2) they use the private bidding method
(3) they have only been an eBay seller for a little while
(4) they are in the Knoxville metro area, which is unfortunately known for a mushroom-like profusion of scam timeshare sellers. they may or may not be one of these.
(5) based on internet evidence they seem to be one of these "travel club" companies that is at best harassing and at worst a scam for SELLING your timeshare. BUYING a timeshare from an organization that does this may or may not bother you.

Bottom line: Be careful, know what you are getting into, and act accordingly.

MalMal

Reaction score
I made an eBay purchase from them on 4/11. By the next day they emailed the sales contract and I sent it back. Allseasonstravel said within 24 hours I should hear from the title company (Rodgers & Lee) and I did actually get a confirmation on the same day. Title company suggested it would take 7-14 days to get a copy of the title to start the process. I am still waiting 28 days later.

Edit: I emailed Rodgers & Lee right before posting this and the next morning they emailed back saying they received the deed on 5/9 and would prepare the new one and submit it on 5/10.

Last edited:

MalMal

Reaction score
Update

An update for anyone who is interested: the title company moves very slowly. The deed was recorded on 5/18 and they claim to have sent the transfer paperwork to Wyndham on 6/2. I called Wyndham to make sure they had received it and they had not so I followed up with Rodgers & Lee and didn't get a response until I emailed the seller, allseasonstravel who followed up almost immediately. Rodgers & Lee stated they would check with Wyndham and I got no further response. Today I called Wyndham myself and they said they still haven't received anything, so now I'm back to contacting both the title company and the seller to ask them to resend all paperwork.

P.S. Wyndham said that today (7/1) they are processing paperwork received on 6/28

RRedlich

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Vero Beach
DVC Saratoga Springs
Wyndham Avenue Plaza
Wyndham La Bell Maison
Wyndham Bentley Brook
Wyndham Kingsgate
Charter Club, Marco Island
Rodgers and Lee delaying the transfer

Very interesting post.

My husband and I purchased a property on March 3. Allseasons was very quick in mailing the paperwork to us and then forwarded it on to Rodgers and Lee on March 7. To date 7/24, Rodgers and Lee has not completed the transfer. They have only communicated via email in response to any communication we have tried to have with them. "Hope" at Rodgers and Lee has left us "Hope"less. They have given excuses as to why they have delayed the process...the best excuse was that they filed the paperwork but the fees had changed..this was in May. They stated it would be corrected and filed in 7-14 days...That was months ago. I have also had quick response when I contacted the seller. The seller immediately gets back to us...but Rodgers and Lee is Hopeless. I would not make another purchase from any buyer using the closing company Rodgers and Lee.:mad::mad::mad:

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
As of 12/2/2016, allseasonstravel is back on eBay with a bunch of too-low-to-believe listings.

Their listing format seems to be virtually identical to the one used by all of the BCSRentals (and all the other names, now timesharconnection_0).
There's no actual proof that this is a Stacey Gillispie and family operation, but it certainly appears very similar.

The TN dept of Corporations site under "Rodgers & Lee Title Company, LLC" lists a Hope Skinner as the registered agent at an address in Seymour, TN.
A quick google search for "Hope Skinner Seymour TN" finds a this page for a Hope Gonzalez: https://www.mylife.com/hope-skinner/e60739201519500
That page says Hope Gonzalez currently lives in Seymour , TN. Before that, lived in Sevierville , TN. is related to Leigh Skinner.
It also says: AKA: Hope Yoakum , Hope Lee Gonzalez
A search for "Hope Skinner" in TN at whitepages.com shows a Hope Lee Gonzalez, and shows Aliases as Hope Yoakum and Hope Skinner.

Buyer beware...

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on the e-bay seller called "allseasonstravel"? They use Rodgers & Lee Title Company. Any successful closings?

Thanks for your help!

I have bought from this group (using this closing company). No problems whatsoever. I currently have a closing going with them. I can say that I personally wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
BUYER BEWARE!!!

I purchased from them early this year. It was a low $ purchase less than $200 with free 2016 usage. Closing took months and when it was finally transferred to me, there was no 2016 usage available.

I emailed Rodgers & Lee Title Company and dealt with Hope who indicated the previous owner made a mistake and banked the week and they were going to make it right by transferring a banked week but that week would expire in 3 months. Her explanations made no sense- if it was the 2016 banked week then why would it expire in 3 months.

Then she came back and indicated Interval mentioned the transfer would not be possible. I subsequently emailed Interval and Interval even emailed me to form for the banked week transfer which I completed for Hope at Rodgers & Lee Title Company in the hopes of expediting the process. After multiple follow ups with either an I'm working on it or no replies, I stopped pursuing it. I had been aggravated enough!

At the end I paid $200 more than what the timeshare was worth, wasted lots of time and aggravation and did not get the free usage or any compensation relating to the loss of the contracted free usage.

Be very wary of doing business with Rodgers & Lee Title Company and allseasonstravel on eBay!

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
That group is horrible to deal with. They keep changing names to stay one step ahead of angry customers, all the bad reviews, and the law. They run a boiler room operation tied to their closing company which stalls closings. Sometimes they do manage to close a sale, but too many stars have to be aligned in the universe to make that happen with any regularity.

I keep waiting for TUG Brian to report that they've been shut down for good, with the principals going to prison for a nice long stay.

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the previous posts after mine. My current closing began the end of September and deed was recorded November 3. The management company of this resort is known to take up to 90 days to complete transfers. I'm hopeful there's no issues and I have another positive purchasing experience.

deviousz28

Reaction score
I purchased a Wyndham timeshare, through their ebay sales site allseasonstravel, the transaction went smooth and I was updated along the way. Once the contract hit my account I was hit with a small back charge on the maintenance fees for a partial month. This contract that I purchased was suppose to have all maintenance fees paid until Oct 1st 2017. Then I started getting a billed for the full maintenance fees. I called Wyndham for almost two months during their system change over, and finally go through to find out that the maintenance fees were actually not paid in full. I contacted allseasontravel on June 5th to let them know of my problem, and that the four months that were suppose to already be paid and the previous month's portion that I had to pay was $725.55, and she said someone would follow up with me. I sent another email on Aug 1st asking for an update, and was told that my check would be going out that Friday on Aug 4th, I sent another email on Aug 15th stating that I never had got the check, and was sent a reply on Aug 18th stating that it would go out on the Aug 21st, after another week I sent out a email on Aug 29th, she stated it had been mailed out the previous day. I'm happy to say that I did indeed receive the check on Aug 31st. While my transaction through the normal purchasing process was smooth, getting a refund was like pulling teeth, and I never received an explanation about why the fees were not paid in full like the original ad stated, I'm very please that the owner Hope Skinner made it right.

peaceandquiet

TUG Member
Reaction score
We bought a few timeshares and got the deeds. Now we bought a few more and they are gone like the wind. We are having to do credit card charge backs. Not sure where they went. Sorta disappointed because they were good contracts or a low price.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Rogers Lee Title, or whatever it's called, bounced a check to our management company for $150. They wrote a check and it came back. So I guess I will have to pay the management company the $150 transfer fee, but I did get the week.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Truly a terrible closing company. What a joke, and selling on eBay means no recourse for the buyer, unless you know it's all going to go awry before the initial 60 days is up.

I cannot believe I have to pay our management company for a check that bounced. Title companies don't bounce checks. We have taken many a check from closing proceeds for our chimney cleaning services, and never has a check bounced. Definitely not a legitimate business.

Just another bunch of sleazy sellers and "title companies." Puts a bad name on timeshare that timeshare doesn't deserve.