• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

DaveNW- Say it Ain't True- Costco Drops Polish Sausages from Menu [2018]

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Had one today in Temecula (CA) ... but they said they were being phased out. :(

Yes, that's what this thread is all about, but as the article I posted the link to says, they are not being phased out in Canada (not CA) - yet! :whooopie:

~Diane

rhonda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Yes, that's what this thread is all about, but as the article I posted the link to says, they are not being phased out in Canada (not CA) - yet! :whooopie:

~Diane
Oh, sorry ... I understood that. Just reporting current status for my site: Being phased out.
Glad they are still in your area ... assuming you enjoy them, of course.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
A lot of times we walk every aisle. It is one way to get your steps done for the day.

And you never know what cool new stuff they might have that you didn't know about. :)

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
And you never know what cool new stuff they might have that you didn't know about. :)
Absolutely! I can hardly wait to start salivating, just thinking about an Acai Fruit Bowl in the 'New- Improved! Costco Food Court! Woo Hoo! :rolleyes:

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Absolutely! I can hardly wait to start salivating, just thinking about an Acai Fruit Bowl in the 'New- Improved! Costco Food Court! Woo Hoo! :rolleyes:

Salivating, or retching? :mad:

I need bratwurst....

rhonda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
$4.99. I'm boycotting over price.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Newport News Costco, in NN, VA was not selling polish sausages this morning.

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
$4.99. I'm boycotting over price.
Wow! Same price as a whole rotisserie chicken. They won't be selling many of those acai bowls to me.

rhonda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How much would an acai bowl cost elsewhere?
Really doesn't matter to me ... I'm not looking for one. I will, however, remain disgruntled that Costco has been replacing various menu items with new options costing 2x or more over the former product. I'm presently refusing to try their new and more expensive products.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
:eek:You definitely don't want to be around Rick an hour after his Pepsi and polish dog. The burping...

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Who wants to be around a bunch of sweating stinking bodies in the gym.
Generalization of the folks who grab food samples is that they usually look like they could use sometime in the gym instead of putting more food into their mouths. Ouch! ;) Folks at our private club are certainly not stinky... In fact we are usually 2 of maybe about 4 to 6 people anytime we are there and it's a pretty good size gym.

Reactions: am1

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Costco, since this thread has been sufficiently derailed, the Paradise Green dried mango they sell is very good. At least everyone in my family likes it.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Speaking of Costco, since this thread has been sufficiently derailed, the Paradise Green dried mango they sell is very good. At least everyone in my family likes it.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

...please remember those less fortunate who do not have access to a Costco......a moment of silence please......thank you

We will have brats for supper tomorrow night in honor of Dave and this thread....

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
...please remember those less fortunate who do not have access to a Costco......a moment of silence please......thank you

We will have brats for supper tomorrow night in honor of Dave and this thread....

What? Not everyone has access to a Costco? Well, they should have. I need to call somebody about this.

Brats seems kind of appropriate for some of the BRATS on Tug. LOL! :D

Dave

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What? Not everyone has access to a Costco? Well, they should have. I need to call somebody about this.

Brats seems kind of appropriate for some of the BRATS on Tug. LOL! :D

Dave

Thank you Dave!
Have a wonderful rest of your evening!

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I love the free samples. It is the only time I get to eat most of that stuff as Patti does not allow it in the door. I just finished my at Home afternoon snack - 4 sticks of celery. The Sample Ladies know me so well that if Patti is shopping by herself that ask what happened to Tom. I also loved the Polish. If we decide to eat lunch at Costco we do that first before we shop. We do this for 2 reasons: 1. We don't have to worry about stashing a full Cart while we eat; and 2. It cuts down on impulse food buys if you have a full tummy.
That is what we tell ourselves. Too bad it doesn’t work all that well