• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Christmas Mountain Village UDI Wisconsin Dells

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
the OP is new to timesharing. He doesn't understand all the terminology. and he doesn't know all the right questions to ask.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, there were a whole bunch of posts here while I was writing to Sheri!

I don't think the special assessment figure of $1700- $1800 per interval applies to Cottage units. Cottage owners were given a SA cost of $1200-$1300 per interval. UDIs are technically three intervals, so the cost might be three times as high. But, a lot of CMV owners (not just UDI owners, but owners of regular units too, I think) really flipped out over the cost, and the HOA said they would present the members with a range of options to consider.

You are 100% correct.

So quoting figure like on the CMV website as being 100% correct would be only a guess at this time and could be called missleading information posted by BLuegreen who has 100% control of that website. The 3 CMV HOA 's do not have any control of that website.

Bruce:D

wbtimesharer

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are 100% correct.

So quoting figure like on the CMV website as being 100% correct would be only a guess at this time and could be called missleading information posted by BLuegreen who has 100% control of that website. The 3 CMV HOA 's do not have any control of that website.

As a UDI owner and a friend of Sir Bruce, if the SA comes in at anything over $200 per interval, there should be some major screaming. At the amount you would bring in $10,000 per cottage. At Fox Hills in Mishicot, they have renovated around a 1/3 of their inventory which are 2 bedroom 3 bath units at around 1200 sq. ft. They completely replaced all furniture, appliances, and even some fixtures. All carpeting replaced, recoated the bath fixtures and tiles to white and much of the lighting fixtures.

They did it with no SA and each building of 4 units was approx $50,000.

The cottages have 650 sq ft and and at the SA amounts the HOA is tossing out, they will be skimming almost 3/4 and pocketing it. This is a Bluegreen money ploy to line their pockets and to boost their sales game on top of the backs of owners. Plain and simple.

Just glad we have a sensible member of the board who is trying to listen to the association members.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a UDI owner and a friend of Sir Bruce, if the SA comes in at anything over $200 per interval, there should be some major screaming. At the amount you would bring in $10,000 per cottage. At Fox Hills in Mishicot, they have renovated around a 1/3 of their inventory which are 2 bedroom 3 bath units at around 1200 sq. ft. They completely replaced all furniture, appliances, and even some fixtures. All carpeting replaced, recoated the bath fixtures and tiles to white and much of the lighting fixtures.

The cottages have 650 sq ft and and at the SA amounts the HOA is tossing out, they will be skimming almost 3/4 and pocketing it. This is a Bluegreen money ploy to line their pockets and to boost their sales game on top of the backs of owners. Plain and simple.

Just glad we have a sensible member of the board who is trying to listen to the association members.

I am an owner at Fox Hills and I find it to be a "well run" resort with no developer to answer to.

I hope this CMV thing gets sorted out for you guys.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score

yes it is unbelieveable that they spent 90 thousand renovating one cottage. when you hae a board governed by three blugreen employees with no personal stake, you don't see it being run with the best interests of owners at heart. have you joined the UDI Yahoo group?

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
yes it is unbelieveable that they spent 90 thousand renovating one cottage. when you hae a board governed by three blugreen employees with no personal stake, you don't see it being run with the best interests of owners at heart. have you joined the UDI Yahoo group?

Where is that Rapmarks? I haven't joined yet but would like to.:)

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score

This is the basic group website. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluegreen/

There are several other Yahoo related groups.

There is also a CMV UDI owners group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CMV_UDI/ but I think you have to be a owner. Maybe someone else knows who you need to know to join and post on either group.

Feel free to call me if you have questions if you think I can be of any help between 8 AM to 8 PM..

Bruce :D

Last edited:

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Chris is an owner (or in the process), it is the second link that Bruce gave and we can use more intersted owners.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score

It is easy all you have to do is:whoopie: to go to the secert door and give both the :cheer: secert knock and secert password while holding one foot in the air with one eye closed and at the same time humming the 1950's pop song My buckets got a hole in it.

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
Chris is an owner (or in the process), it is the second link that Bruce gave and we can use more intersted owners.

Well they cashed my check but haven't set up my account yet so hopefully it won't be much longer. :D

It is easy all you have to do is:whoopie: to go to the secert door and give both the :cheer: secert knock and secert password while holding one foot in the air with one eye closed and at the same time humming the 1950's pop song My buckets got a hole in it.

Thanks alot! :p

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Well the secret password didn't work for me when I first tried to join way back when and I still have had no response this time around. Did you give me the wrong secret password?? :p

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well the secret password didn't work for me when I first tried to join way back when and I still have had no response this time around. Did you give me the wrong secret password?? :p

this is a fairly new group, open to all udi owners

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
this is a fairly new group, open to all udi owners

I seem to remember you posting about it OY previously and had tried to join based on the info/link you previously provided, putting in a note asking what was needed for confirmation of ownership and never head back from the moderator of the group. I tried again recently when you posted the link again but still have had no response. Oh well. One less forum to have to read.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score

The correct password normally costs $26,969 but I will give you a deal for $13,013 only if you pay by Western Union or Cetified check to me. I will donate to the Old Polish Gezzer Fund located in Kansasville, Wi.

No need for thanks, I am so gald to help you so just send the @##&((*&%&*&*_&^$@#% payment made out in my name and I will make sure it goes to help selected old Polish gezzers.

Bruce F. Czajkowski :D

Last edited:

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well they cashed my check but haven't set up my account yet so hopefully it won't be much longer. :D

Thanks alot! :p

Your thanks only goes so far but the correct password normally costs $26,969 but I will give you a deal for $13,013 only if you pay by Western Union or Cetified check to me. I will donate to the Old Polish Gezzer Fund located in Kansasville, Wi.

No need for thanks, I am so gald to help you so just send the @##&((*&%&*&*_&^$@#% payment made out in my name and I will make sure it goes to help selected old Polish gezzers.

Bruce F. Czajkowski :D

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
at the same time humming the 1950's pop song My buckets got a hole in it.

Bruce,

I just have to know .... who did "My Bucket's Got a Hole In It" as a pop song? I've only heard it done old time country style.

"and I can't buy no byeer"! (Misspelled to try to represent the slur on the final word.)

Thanks,

Sheila

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shelia, he was a bit of a teen idol in his early days but later in his career when he was not as popular he made a bit of a come back when he sang Garden Party. But first he was part of a early TV family show. Here is a link to that fitst songand There is no mention of beer in his "sanitized" pop version of "My Bucket's Got a Hole In It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsEBP3tpxM

The Garden Party song and the Story in back of the song are in both this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLm9KX-LvMM&feature=related
Bruce

Last edited:

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Thanks for sharing the link, Bruce. My husband remembers watching this as a kid. He's slightly older than me, plus may have had a television at a younger age.

Sheila

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the link, Bruce. My husband remembers watching this as a kid. He's slightly older than me, plus may have had a television at a younger age.

Sheila

You are Welcome. I wanted to be 100% correct as it was I think over 50 years ago. So I went to google and typed in the song title and his name.

I remember watching that TV show series at a fairly young age as I was born in 1943. But I did not remember that segment.

I had never bumped into UTube and so I learned something and may make use of it in the future.

Here is some information I just obtained from Bluegreen Corperate today when I emailed David DeShaw of Bluegreen. I started a string on Tug US Central and maybe some on this string are interested.

UPDATE times of all Christmas Mountain HOA board meetings concerning the status of various special assessments proposals.

Campground Wednesday, Sept. 7th at 9:00am (Central Time)

POA Thursday, Sept. 8th at 9:00am (Central Time)

Timbers Friday, Sept. 9th at 9:00am (Central Time)

Villas Friday, Sept. 9th at 2:00pm (Central Time)

Will any one be up there during those times? If so, maybe there could be a group get together set up before the HOA meetings to discuss concerns, issues or suggestions to be passed on to the HOA boards.

Last edited:

gandalf252002

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am still entertaining purchasing one of these and was wondering how many are left? Since this years MF's are now due as well what are the current MF's?

MaryH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last time I heard, they still do not know what the SA will be.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
As per one of the BG Management team posting to the CMV HOA board members the SA's "Should" be about 40% less then posted on the CMV website last April 1, 2011.

That is why on several BG yahoo groups including the BG Yahoo UDI I am on record posting thatthe first figures were a red herr

But several UDI owners are working to try and get even a better value for the SA for the renovations.

Here is what I posted on the Timeshare Forums CMV HOA site a few days ago.

The main reason for this post there are some positive behind the sences things happing about the amount of a Bluegreen proposed special assessment being far less than what was posted on the CMV site back on April 1, 2011. Right now the behind the scenes numbers are SUPPOSEDLY as per a BG management employee emailed us are going to be about 40% less than first proposed on the CMV website.

IMHO those Bloated renovation figures that were first posted on the CMV as of April 1, 2011 and have been taken down were MAINLY to help the BG Points sales people sell BG Pointsagainst the deeded owners expense and mainly against and especially the CMV UDI's .

Also there are something's that some HOA owner excellent HOA board members I deeply respect that have put a lot of hours and hours of effort into that IMHO I feel should not comment on at this time as not to accidently interfere what they are working on until it becomes a verifiable fact.

But until those unverified rumors do indeed become or a different set of options become fact I will not post anything that I can not verify as not to confuse others on this site. Thank you for your understanding

Last edited:

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
[quote= string on Tug US Central and maybe some on this string are interested.

UPDATE times of all Christmas Mountain HOA board meetings concerning the status of various special assessments proposals.

Campground Wednesday, Sept. 7th at 9:00am (Central Time)

POA Thursday, Sept. 8th at 9:00am (Central Time)

Timbers Friday, Sept. 9th at 9:00am (Central Time)

Villas Friday, Sept. 9th at 2:00pm (Central Time)

Will any one be up there during those times? If so, maybe there could be a group get together set up before the HOA meetings to discuss concerns, issues or suggestions to be passed on to the HOA boards.

Bruce, are the dates correct, Sept 7 in on a Friday, so is it Sept 5?

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sheri L. would know. Bruce

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
As per one of the BG Management team posting to the CMV HOA board members the SA's "Should" be about 40% less then posted on the CMV website last April 1, 2011.
What amount had they posted back then? I can't remember. Was it $3k/UDI? If so, $1800 is certainly much more palatable. In either case, I'll certainly get my money's worth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.