• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Carriage Hills owners please take note.

CSB

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Carriage Hills AGM is coming up. It is very important to cast your vote. We have an opportunity to make our voices heard.

Carriage Hills has a website. https://carriagehillsoa.ca/
It also has a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152117225452689/
The discussion on the facebook page is worth reading.

Scott Harrison, one of the board members has sent out an email to owners. Please read the email. If you didn't get it please let me know and I will forward it to you. Here is an excerpt.

2: Voting rights: I personally brought this issue forward to the Board for approval. Currently, the Class B voting right ratio is 8:1, meaning that Wyndham has 8 votes to every 1 Owner vote. My motion was to correct this inequity and instead have equal voting rights.
As you know, the Owners Association is bound by the governing rules and to make ANY changes to the by-laws or timeshare agreement, we require 66 2/3 % of ALL owners to make those changes. This is why it is important for all Owners to cast their vote at the October AGM.
It is my opinion that at the last two AGMs we have seen Wyndham using their 10% voting power to bully changes to the makeup of the board, even though we, as a Board, were assured that they would never do this! Again, all the more reason why every Owner must cast their vote.

There is also going to be a vote whether to allow pets to stay with owners at some of the resort buildings.

Cindy

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
Cindy, I will share this on our local (Moonstone & Coldwater community) facebook groups, even though I am not an owner there.

~Diane

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham has 8 votes to every 1 owners. Mathematically you will need every owner to vote in a block for any changes.

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
Wyndham has likely looked at what Skyline has done next door and asked "Who needs these pesky owners anyway?"
It's all about control.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
The Carriage Hills AGM is coming up. It is very important to cast your vote. We have an opportunity to make our voices heard.

Carriage Hills has a website. https://carriagehillsoa.ca/
It also has a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/152117225452689/
The discussion on the facebook page is worth reading.

Scott Harrison, one of the board members has sent out an email to owners. Please read the email. If you didn't get it please let me know and I will forward it to you. Here is an excerpt.

2: Voting rights: I personally brought this issue forward to the Board for approval. Currently, the Class B voting right ratio is 8:1, meaning that Wyndham has 8 votes to every 1 Owner vote. My motion was to correct this inequity and instead have equal voting rights.
As you know, the Owners Association is bound by the governing rules and to make ANY changes to the by-laws or timeshare agreement, we require 66 2/3 % of ALL owners to make those changes. This is why it is important for all Owners to cast their vote at the October AGM.
It is my opinion that at the last two AGMs we have seen Wyndham using their 10% voting power to bully changes to the makeup of the board, even though we, as a Board, were assured that they would never do this! Again, all the more reason why every Owner must cast their vote.

There is also going to be a vote whether to allow pets to stay with owners at some of the resort buildings.

Cindy

Time to do it NOW while owners still control the board. Unfortunately, many members don't understand the importance of voting and getting 2/3 to vote is virtually impossible. Worth fighting the good fight though!

liz b

Reaction score
Yes. Please be sure to vote if you own at Carriage Ridge or Carriage Hills. Upcoming elections/board meetings on Oct 29th and 30th 2018. I believe the votes have to be in by Oct 26th,

There is strength in numbers and we need more of us to unite and work together for our cause. Join 'crchopportunitiesgroup@googlegroups.com

Join the Facebook groups:
Carriage Hills Owners Group and
Carriage Ridge Owners