• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Booking Multiple Condo at Bonnet Creek - Need some help

staceyp76

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Tug Members

I have been a long time lurker of Tugs and you have all helped me so much so I first want to thank you all for that.

We have been owners for 9 years and we have only ever booked a single condo. We are heading to Bonnet Creek in late 2020 and we have rolled over enough points to be able to book quite a few condos for our families to come. I am hoping to get my hands on two (3) bedrooms if possible or three (2) bedrooms. What I am wondering is how can it get these condos to all be on the same floor or the same tower? Or is that automatic when you book?

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
You just call the resort maybe a week to two weeks before you check in and request that they be kept as close together as they can. They'll probably say that they'll try but can't promise you anything, but they are always exceptionally helpful when they can be, which is probably most of the time.

Coincidentally, my brother and I got 3 units at Bonnet Creek just last year, and I made that call and two units ended up being side by side, and the other one was on the floor directly above one of the other units.

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
If you go during the value season, 3 two bedrooms is cheaper and gives you more space. A 3 bedroom only has 2 bathrooms and the living area is the same size as a 2 bedroom. Bonnet Creek is built with mainly 2 bedroom units, so you will have better luck keeping everyone close. You will need to use your guest certificates because the owner can only check into the unit that they are using.

If you want a spacious 3 bedroom in Orlando, you would need to stay in a presidential unit at Bonnet Creek or book at Reunion. I've stayed in a presidential and deluxe unit at Bonnet Creek as well as a Reunion unit in the last year and the Reunion unit was both my husband and I's favorite unit of all for what you get. Pointwise, it's cheaper than Bonnet Creek, but you get more privacy and square footage for a deluxe. At Reunion, there are only 4 units on a floor and the living area is about 50% larger than a deluxe 3 bedroom at Bonnet Creek. Each bedroom also gets it's own bathroom, unlike a Bonnet Creek deluxe. It's the same size as a Presidential and close to the same quality, but costs less than a 3 bedroom deluxe at Bonnet Creek.

If you want the best value and are set on Bonnet Creek, 3 two bedrooms is the better option. The 3 bedrooms are a lot more points, but barely give you any more space (just an extra room with a king). If you want the best bang for your buck, 2 three bedrooms at Reunion has the most square footage, privacy and luxury for your money. Reunion just isn't the best for people who want to use the water park past 7pm. Only the normal pools are open late, but there are 10 or 11 of them. Reunion has nicer water amenities and the buildings are spread out instead of all being stacked in a tower, but is farther from WDW. I'm just bringing up Reunion because everyone always forgets about it!

Here is a video of an updated corner unit at Reunion:

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you have multiple owners on your account you can list a different owner on each reservation so that you do not have to use a guest confirmation. We do this frequently with my mother and father in law's account. We book two rooms and list my MIL on one room and my FIL on the other even though we never actually sleep that way of course.

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIP Silver, Wyndham Clearwater Beach (326k Developer), Wyndham Bonnet Creek (74k Developer and 269k Resale) Wyndham Ocean Boulevard (220.5k Resale)
Doing exactly this on Thanksgiving. Wife and I are on the account. So I booked one room with my name checking in and the 2nd room with my wife's name checking in, and 3rd room using a guest confirmation.