• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bonnet Creek Question

Imducky

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Points
HI! Traveling soon to WDW, staying at Bonnet Creek with 2 little girls, ages 3 & 5. Is there a Best Tower/room I should request? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks very much!!
Mary

Dave Landry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City Beach
Every room I've been in at Bonnet Creek was awesome. With little ones tower 5 has the lazy river with a sloping entrance great for kids to play in right outside the door. Next door is the pirate ship and the pool also slopes like a beach so also great. There is a walkway all around the center by the pond do access to any area is easy. There is a playground on the opposite side from 5 and 6. Enjoy your stay.

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
The good news: nothing is far from anything else.
The bad news: Unless you can reserve a specific unit with the VIP perk, they tend not to take requests, because everyone tries.

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Every time we've gone we've requested Tower 5 and stayed in Tower 5...as has been mentioned, the lazy river with the zero-entry pool is right out the back door with Tower 6's ship/slide and pool about 50 yards away.

Only negative thing about Tower 5 is parking...if you dont find a regular parking spot you have to use the parking garage for Towers 4 and 5...it's just not conveniently set up, IMO. That said, it's worth it for us.

I'll ask this quickly...we have a 4 bedroom presidential we've booked for next Feb...it looks like there are some on the top of T5...are the only other ones in T6?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll ask this quickly...we have a 4 bedroom presidential we've booked for next Feb...it looks like there are some on the top of T5...are the only other ones in T6?
If I remember correctly I believe there’s a 4 bdr Presidential on the top floor of tower 1
4 bdr Presidential Reserve might only be in tower 6

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I believe there’s a 4 bdr Presidential on the top floor of tower 1
4 bdr Presidential Reserve might only be in tower 6
Thanks! I'm going to have to do some digging to find out...I'd love to be able to map out every room there...I'll find it all eventually!

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Every time we've gone we've requested Tower 5 and stayed in Tower 5...as has been mentioned, the lazy river with the zero-entry pool is right out the back door with Tower 6's ship/slide and pool about 50 yards away.

Only negative thing about Tower 5 is parking...if you dont find a regular parking spot you have to use the parking garage for Towers 4 and 5...it's just not conveniently set up, IMO. That said, it's worth it for us.

There are 4 bedroom presidentials in Tower 4 also.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
AFAIK there are multiple presidential 4 BR in each tower. In towers 1 to 5 they are on the top floor, in 6 they are on more than the top floor, it may be the top 4 or 5 floors.

Silverdollar

TUG Member
Reaction score
HI! Traveling soon to WDW, staying at Bonnet Creek with 2 little girls, ages 3 & 5. Is there a Best Tower/room I should request? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks very much!!
Mary
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but only VIP Gold and Platinum owners can request specific unit numbers/towers, and this can only be done at the time of making the reservation. And, the unit request becomes void if the VIP owner rents it to a guest.

With that said, here is what I would suggest. Call the front desk at BC a few days prior to arrival and make a generic request, such as "Would it be possible to have a unit to see the nightly fireworks?", or "May I have a unit facing the lake?", or "If possible, I would like to be able to stay in Tower 5 or 6". Express one of these options that means the most to you. Then, when checking in, ask if the room is located according to your request. If not, then ask nicely if they have a unit that addresses your priority. They may be willing to accommodate your request, if a unit is available.

Here is the reality: Half of the units are on the back side of the towers and do not face the lake. And, many units do not face the fireworks, so it is not possible to meet everyone's expectations. So, BC is obligated to meet the needs of VIP owners first, based on their benefits policy. Then, after that, units are basically assigned at random. This is a daily occurrence with hundreds of owners/guests/renters making requests every single day with various lengths of stay. Imagine the challenge.

With that said, there is not a "bad unit" on the property. The resort is very nice and many amenities to enjoy. I believe you will enjoy your stay regardless of the location of your unit.

Wolf&Sprite

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Avon
Many families with small children like to stay in tower 2 or 3 because that's close to the playground and the kids pool. But as others have said, it's not that far a walk from any of the towers.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed in Tower 6 last time with our 2 year old daughter. I liked the separate check-in and activities desk there, far, far away from the sales weasels!

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Four bedroom Presidential units are on the top floors of Tower 1,2,3,4,5. I believe there are two units per building.

Tower 6 has four bedroom Presidential units on floors 13,14,15. Two on each floor. Unit xx19 and xx04.

Tower 6 has four bedroom Presidential RESERVE units on floors 16,17,18,19. Two on each floor. Unit xx19 and xx04. Must be VIP PR owner to book and receive those units. Although I only get the requested room about 60% of the time.

Wes.

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Four bedroom Presidential units are on the top floors of Tower 1,2,3,4,5. I believe there are two units per building.

Tower 6 has four bedroom Presidential units on floors 13,14,15. Two on each floor. Unit xx19 and xx04.

Tower 6 has four bedroom Presidential RESERVE units on floors 16,17,18,19. Two on each floor. Unit xx19 and xx04. Must be VIP PR owner to book and receive those units. Although I only get the requested room about 60% of the time.

Wes.
I'm assuming all these units are facing the lagoon, or do some face "the conservarory" area?

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming all these units are facing the lagoon, or do some face "the conservarory" area?

In Tower 6, only half do. The xx19 rooms. The xx04 rooms face Disney Springs.