• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bellehaven's My First Vaca.. Monday!

NeilGoBlue

Reaction score
I'm going to Palm Coast Florida on Monday thru Thursday for my first Bellehavens Vacation. I thought I'd do a mini blog and share with you how it's going..

I'm taking my wife, 2 year old, and the inlaws.

One of the aspects of the destination clubs that I was really looking forward to was the conceirge service.

I spoke to Pamela who is the destination host in Palm Coast. I told her what I wanted. Massages, golf, private chef, and dinner reservations. She has arranged everything and even got us into a couple 'private' places that aren't open to the public. We filled out our grocery list and our kitchen will be stocked with our choices. (tip of the day: don't just go down the list and pick what you want, start with a certain meal and determine what items you need. It took us a while to figure that out!)

More to come.....

NeilGoBlue

Reaction score
Monday Morning... First Impressions...

Wow!

The house is amazing. I had high expectations and the expectations were still blown away.

The thing about Bellehavens that stood out to me in my due dilligience is the difference in the furnishings and decor. This house is unbelievable. It is a model home.

The destination host, Pam, met us at the house gave us a tour. My inlaws spent the next 10 minutes deciding which bedroom to stay in. LOL...

The DVD was pre loaded with 100 DVDs... plasmas in every room, kitchen stocked with our items that we ordered and a huge gift basket.

The place was spotless... on to the spa and resort to go check it out...

NeilGoBlue

Reaction score
Tuesday Night....

Well it's almost dinner time and our private chef is here cooking up a storm... (since my daughter is 2, she can't sit still for more than 10 minutes, we decided to have a chef come in instead of gong out).

We had our massages yesterday and I played golf today on a Jack Nichalaus (sp?) golf course. It rained about half way through and I get to play another 18 tomorrow... gotta like that! All of this is first class.

We still can't get over how amazing the house is... 16ft ceilings.. coffered ceilings... The inlaws said it was the most comfortable bed they had ever been in...There is a game room upstairs and we spent last night playing pool, and throwning darts. There are multiple tvs, so my wife took my daughter to watch Dora in another room while we watched a dvd.

taffy19

Reaction score
It sounds wonderful!

I have a feeling that these clubs will become more popular as time goes on as it beats owning a second home. Here, you can relax 100% and you can enjoy being pampered and spoiled while on vacation. Enjoy!

Will you post some pictures, please?

NeilGoBlue

Reaction score
It's wed night... going home tomorrow...

Played golf again today.. kids went to the beach... private beach so only about 30 people on the beach.. nice...

Everything here is first class, the house and the resort the house is associated with...i've never had such phenomenal service at a resort before.. from the spa, to the dining, to the golf people.. amazing..

Some more info on the house... besides the pool table, its loaded with an xbox, dartboard and darts, many, many games. It's also the little things that have made a difference... my mouse ran out of batteries and there were backup batteries in the house of all different sizes...I was back up and running in no time..there is a first aid kit that we raided for some bandaids... night lights in every room and..even a printer so i could hook the laptop up and print out the boarding passes for the trip home..my mother in law broke a glass and there was a broom and dustpan along with the central vac... my family's biggest complaint? No paper napkins... there were linen napkins.. but no paper...lol..i think we are doing fine if that is the biggest complaint...

Anyway.. we are planning our trip to Cabo Son Lucas next may..... and that house looks even more amazing than this house....

I can't post any pictures since I didn't bring my cable.. but here is the link to the pictures from the bellehavens website...

http://bellehavens.com/details.php?id=41&tp=1