• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon Code Needed

itrainu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a coupon code for Bed Bath and Beyond that I can use today at the store. Please msg me if you do. 903.245.0433. Thanks!

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Just an FYI, BBB takes expired paper coupons, and multiple expired coupons in one transaction. I was told this by a friend about ten years ago, and she said limit was five coupons. When I mentioned this recently on Nextdoor I was told our local BBB will take as many coupons as you have, no limit. So I always keep a stack at my desk to replenish the glove compartment of the car so we can make an impromptu stop if in the area.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Just an FYI, BBB takes expired paper coupons, and multiple expired coupons in one transaction. I was told this by a friend about ten years ago, and she said limit was five coupons. When I mentioned this recently on Nextdoor I was told our local BBB will take as many coupons as you have, no limit. So I always keep a stack at my desk to replenish the glove compartment of the car so we can make an impromptu stop if in the area.
They don't take expired coupons any longer. At least that has been my recent experience. You are correct that they used to take them.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
They don't take expired coupons any longer. At least that has been my recent experience. You are correct that they used to take them.

They took two of mine a week ago, so I understand it's still their policy...at least the clerk said so when I specifically asked.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX

They took two of mine a week ago, so I understand it's still their policy...at least the clerk said so when I specifically asked.

They took three expired coupons of ours right before Christmas and it was all in one transaction.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
That would be great if they do still accept expired coupons.....in some places. As I said, it has not been my experience lately. I'll try again and see what happens.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
That would be great if they do still accept expired coupons.....in some places. As I said, it has not been my experience lately. I'll try again and see what happens.

They will not take them online but I've had no problem in using them in-store.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
I'm glad all of you have had positive experiences using expired BB&B coupons. I have used them in the past, but at some point I was told I couldn't do that any longer. I haven't tried recently, but my purchases at BB&B have slowed way down and I generally have enough coupons, with valid dates, available when I do need something.

What I found, that I thought was really nice, was some years back when my younger dd went off to college we "pre ordered" a lot of stuff at BB&B in California and she picked it up in Florida. I forgot to bring all of the coupons I had. I mentioned that when we checked out and I was told I just needed to take my receipt and coupons to my local store and I would get the discount. So I did. Save me a TON of money.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
I recently paid $30 to join BBB for unlimited 20% off in store and online. I was purchasing an item for ~$200 and the membership paid for itself with the first transaction (and it was less than anywhere else). I don’t usually think of BBB when buying online, but now I will...smart marketing for them and unlimited in store coupons is also great, since I don’t need to collect coupons any longer (and I also have years worth at home).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
One of the BB&Bs here in Houston would not take an expired coupon my wife brought in.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
One of the BB&Bs here in Houston would not take an expired coupon my wife brought in.
Makes no sense, because they repeat the same coupons, just change the date. So they are willing to give the discount - then just give it!

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I recently paid $30 to join BBB for unlimited 20% off in store and online. I was purchasing an item for ~$200 and the membership paid for itself with the first transaction (and it was less than anywhere else). I don’t usually think of BBB when buying online, but now I will...smart marketing for them and unlimited in store coupons is also great, since I don’t need to collect coupons any longer (and I also have years worth at home).

Maybe they are starting to phase out expired coupons in certain areas to entice their customers to pay $30 to join for unlimited 20% off.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
They still take our expired coupons in Sherman TX.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are starting to phase out expired coupons in certain areas to entice their customers to pay $30 to join for unlimited 20% off.
Maybe, but the end result was just irritating a customer.

Makes no sense, because they repeat the same coupons, just change the date. So they are willing to give the discount - then just give it!
Literally exactly what my wife said!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We still have a bunch of the $5 off of a $15 purchase, all expired some many years ago. They were still accepting them before Christmas in Ohio. That even now that they are sending out only $10 off of a $30 purchase. I usually use them to buy Food Saver bag rolls. Don't do much other shopping at BBB.

mbh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Went to BB&B on Sunday in Manhattan. Took all our expired coupons. They were all paper coupons. They do not accept expired online coupons.

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean

We have the annual 20% off pass also and it is well worth it. Keep in mind all of your Keurig Coffee needs at BBB with the 20% off. Any home appliance that we want to try, we buy there. Their return policy is very liberal and easy. This $30 is as good a deal for us as our Amazon Prime membership.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
We have the annual 20% off pass also and it is well worth it. Keep in mind all of your Keurig Coffee needs at BBB with the 20% off. Any home appliance that we want to try, we buy there. Their return policy is very liberal and easy. This $30 is as good a deal for us as our Amazon Prime membership.

I just bought a new drip coffee machine since the one I last bought at BBB broke...it was just over a year old and they said the warranty expired, they don’t sell it any more, and I couldn’t return it. Perfectly fine. I then looked at their current options and they still had the demo unit for the model I owned but they said they no longer sold, took a pic and showed their staff, and he said “terrifying” and indicated to me that he knew how poorly they manage their shelves. Anyway, I then went to Costco and bought a new unit, since it was $25 or so less there than a comparable unit at BBB even with the 20% discount. So no, I don’t buy all home appliances at BBB even with this discount.

As for Keurig, I’ve got one I bought at BBB, but I really dislike the coffee selection they have. I don’t use it much any longer, but the best Keurig compatible coffee I found is from Cameron’s Coffee. I think we had a thread about coffee on TUG a year or two ago, so you might be intersected in finding and reading it.