• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone know the precise fragrance used at the Elara?

Reaction score
Anyone who has entered the Elara will be aware of the pleasant (but sometimes overwhelming) fragrance pumped into the lobby and entrance areas.

Does anyone know the precise fragrance used?

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
HHG

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
Anyone who has entered the Elara will be aware of the pleasant (but sometimes overwhelming) fragrance pumped into the lobby and entrance areas.

Does anyone know the precise fragrance used?

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
HHG
I asked the elara the same question. All they told me was fig and lavender blowing out of the air conditioning units, but nobody knew where to get it or who made it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It is am amazingly pleasant smell... even at the intensity they use. I would love to know how to duplicate it.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Most hotel chains use a diffuser with scents that are unique to their brands/line.

We love the Westin green tea scent. Marriott has its own signature scent.

You can find the Westin one here and we have bought some of the green tea products for our home.

https://www.westinstore.com/product.aspx?scent-diffuser

You may be able to search on how to buy the Hilton scent.

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
Awsome...thanks for the link. I ordered it online and now my condo is slowly smelling like the Elara. Shipping was fast!

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
How funny!! I own at Elara and love Elara but DESPISE that smell! Hahaha thank goodness we don't all like the same things :)

Tamaradarann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC South Beach, HGVC Las Vegas, HGVC Las Vegas on the Strip, HGVC Sea World, Misner Place
How funny!! I own at Elara and love Elara but DESPISE that smell! Hahaha thank goodness we don't all like the same things :)

You know that is a great point. Since we live in a world that has so much variety, it is great that we all don't like the same thing and things and people are all not the same. It is important to respect the differences and have an attitude which I heard it first in a song by the Stylistics about 50 years ago. "To each his own, that's my philosophy, I don't know what's right for you, you don't know what's right for me". I always say from a timeshare perspective that it is great that everyone doesn't buy timeshares to go to beach resorts that are warm when it is cold during with winter months. Some want or need to go on vacation when school is out during the Holidays or the Summer. Others like to got to ski resorts in the winter.

cerralee

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Suites at Hershey lobby smells like Chocolate!