• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Any news or updated information about Raintree in Mexico

RoverJohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been away from the Mexico Board for some time now and wonder if there has been any news or opinions offered on Raintree Resorts - either good or bad. I have to make for of an effort to stay up to date.
John

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
You may wish to “ conversation “DonnaD as she is at Club Regina / Raintree - PV Marina
until March 2018 .
Or - she may see your thread and post an update for that location .

DonnaD

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
I am at Raintree in Puerto Vallarta now. What would you like to know? Resort is full and running very well. Staff is gracious and accommodating. Weather is perfect, saltwater pools are warm, members are friendly. All is well.
DonnaD.

KatTeg920

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation. Club, Cabo, Puerta Vallarta and Cancun, plus Affiliates
I am at Raintree in Puerto Vallarta now. What would you like to know? Resort is full and running very well. Staff is gracious and accommodating. Weather is perfect, saltwater pools are warm, members are friendly. All is well.
DonnaD.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We are currently at the Club Regina/RVC in Cabo. Weather is great. Staff is helful and friendly. They have responded immediately to fix anything wrong. They offer an optional AI at $65 PER person per day. You can buy from 1 day to all days you are here. We bought 4 days because the last 3 days we are going to be running around doing things. It is easy to add days but hard to subtract days. Whale watching has been good. We use to own but 5 years ago we sold to a friend and the 3 of us are here.

RoverJohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear good things about Raintree, and we LOVE Club Regina in Cabo. A great value in timeshares with the best ocean views with whales. We will be there in March.

KatTeg920

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation. Club, Cabo, Puerta Vallarta and Cancun, plus Affiliates
DonnaD.

Hi Donna, We are Raintree owners of 100,000K points purchased in 2000 at the beautiful Cabo San Lucas Westin Club Regina location. We have been enjoying all the Club Regina Mexico locations, along with the other Raintree properties. We have also traded into fantastic resort locations around the US and the tropical islands. We are in the process of retiring to Florida to spend more time with our family. At this time we would like to sell our Raintree Timeshare. From some of your previous posts, I believe you may have some friends who would be interested in this opportunity. You may contact me through my private email which is listed in my Tug account. Thanks