• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

All four floor plans for Harbour Point at Shelter cove.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Thank you- can't wait to stay in May 2018!

MBRUNER

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Ocean
Marriott' Monarch
Marriott Harbour Point
Marriott Destination Points
I am in the middle of purchasing week 25 in the Pelican Building.. B floor Plan unit 421... looks like ne corner towards shelter cove? Does anyone know how many balconies this unit has? Looks like not the actual corner unit, but one back?

Shirtman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar
We are presently across from 421 in 416. The layout appears to be mirrored. We are in a "D" unit from the listed pictures. 421 faces toward Shelter Cove. It is not the corner unit to the building. It is not one of the water front units. One unit back from the corner. We have a nice view from our single balcony. Our balcony has 4 chairs and a large table. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The osprey building is all C units and that's the only location for C units. The Heron Building (checkin) has an A unit on each floor above the first and 2 B units on each side of that. The Pelican Building has two A units in the middle and two B units on each corner with the small D units on the sides. A & B has the gas fireplaces, C & D does not (assuming they didn't remove them recently).

DannyMc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Royal Palms, Orlando; Marriott's Grande Ocean, HHI; Marriott's Barony Beach Club, HHI;
MVC Trust Points
I am in the middle of purchasing week 25 in the Pelican Building.. B floor Plan unit 421... looks like ne corner towards shelter cove? Does anyone know how many balconies this unit has? Looks like not the actual corner unit, but one back?

421 is a "D" unit and only has one good-sized balcony with a dining table and four chairs.

MBRUNER

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Ocean
Marriott' Monarch
Marriott Harbour Point
421 is a "D" unit and only has one good-sized balcony with a dining table and four chairs.
Actually it's a B unit.. on the island and checked it out with the front desk earlier this week... thanks everyone!

RLS50

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually it's a B unit.. on the island and checked it out with the front desk earlier this week... thanks everyone!
I was waiting for someone else to respond to this, but were you given accurate info? I know you spoke to someone at the front desk but is it possible they were newly assigned to Harbour Point and made a mistake? 420 is definitely a B unit, but I am pretty sure 421 is a D unit.

According to all the original floor plans I have seen posted over the years all B units have 2 balconies and a fireplace. In fact I believe the only B units are front corner units in the Heron and Pelican buildings.

MBRUNER

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Ocean
Marriott' Monarch
Marriott Harbour Point
yes.. and the deed paperwork also has B unit listed.

MBRUNER

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Ocean
Marriott' Monarch
Marriott Harbour Point
To be exact.. The inventory ID says HP*0421*25*B

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
14, 15, 16 & 21, 22, 23 are all D units from the information I have. ALL of the units on the sides of the horse shoe shaped building are D units. Smaller, no fireplace but should trade the same.

RLS50

TUG Member
Reaction score
To be exact.. The inventory ID says HP*0421*25*B
I don't think that B refers to unit type.

We owned A and C units showed that showed this B in the Inventory ID. We have never owned a D unit, but since A, B, and C units had B in the Inventory control ID, and your D unit does as well, it appears they all do.

Not implying that a D unit is bad, especially where this one is located. Just trying to help you understand what you bought or own.

MBRUNER

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Ocean
Marriott' Monarch
Marriott Harbour Point
appreciate the feedback everyone! Looks like there was some conflicting information that I got. I'm going to still go ahead with the purchase, since it is basically given to me for Maintenance Fees. They do not have ROFR so will be all good. Love the location and by the looks of it can see the fireworks from the balcony.