• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Air Canada staff will no longer greet 'ladies and gentlemen' onboard planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Like all airlines, I'm sure they'll just find a nice way to refer to them like the sardines they are. ;)

Dave

andysnovel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, Vistana Bella Section, BlueGreen Charleston,SC
How is it that society lets a few people dictate how we all are going to greet folks. This they worry about, diluting airline amenities, taking inches away from leg room, cramming everyone in to packed flights is not a priority, go figure lol

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
This offends me.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
On Icelandair, the flight attendants say "Dear Passengers" when ever they use the intercom system, and for some reason, that tickles the heck out of me. That is after they make the announcement in Icelandic, which is a very unusual sounding language, so exotic.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm offended that it's been five years since Flint, MI has had clean drinking water.

I'm not offended to be living in a non-gender-binary world; it doesn't threaten me or make me feel unvalued in anyway. I'm sorry that apparently is not true for some of you. There are much bigger things to be offended about, IMO.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
And a Happy Holiday Season to you.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This is not an appropriate topic for TUG - unfortunately there are too many folks here who are incapable of sticking to the TRAVEL aspect and must take the conversation down the wrong road.
Avoid posting about politics, religion, or contentious social issues

Unless directly related to timesharing, such discussions are prohibited in these forums, including TUG Lounge. We've been down that road before, it was ugly, and we are not going there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.