• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Adjustments

erniecrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Desert Blue
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Smugglers Notch
Hilton Las Vegas
Did anyone have any adjustments last night. My account went from a positive 700,000 points to a negative 366,000 points without adding any new reservations. I have spoke to PR C/S about it and they say it is the new system and they have been working out some of the discrepancies and they found I spent more than I had coming. Doesn't match my records.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Complain loud and often!!! This is robbery of your points. Just because their records may show that you spent more points this year than you had this year does not mean you overspent. You may have had points left over from prior years that moved to this year. Or you had credit pool points. Or you had points that you purchased.

This is theft. Open up a formal complaint with the state of Florida. Do not allow their poor recordkeeping to become your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Before filing a complaint with the state, I would ask for a copy of the audit they did.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would not wait. File the complaint. They should have given you proof before stealing your points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debrinkleyusa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did anyone have any adjustments last night. My account went from a positive 700,000 points to a negative 366,000 points without adding any new reservations. I have spoke to PR C/S about it and they say it is the new system and they have been working out some of the discrepancies and they found I spent more than I had coming. Doesn't match my records.

Yes I just found 925,000 points were taken out of my 2017 use year. No email or advance notice. No record of the adjustment in my points transactions. I was already at zero for the year and now have a large negative balance. Does anyone know what is going to happen to the negative balances when the use year is over?

Best Regards,
DB

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates

no changes to mine.

My suggestions:
  • call Wyndham request an audit and reason why points were taken
  • if not happy with results file complaint with florida

johnstonga

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Point Balances have been erratic for more than a year* which I had hoped would be resolved in the new system.

It has not ....

Currently, the website gives me THREE different Account Point Balances for making a reservation in DECEMBER 2017.

#1> A "Flash Alert" says I have 185K pts expiring Dec. 31;
#2> The reservation system shows only 79K points available;
#3> The "Points Calculator" says I have 202K points.

AND -- the Points Deposit function shows a ZERO balance available to deposit forward into 2018 or 2019
And -- the drop down "use year" totals are incomprehensible because it shows about 17 different entries which appears to show only the net effect of transactions done since May

If I actually have 100+K points MORE than the actual Reservation Function shows available, how do I use them before they expire on Dec 31?

Now I am Hoping Anew that 2018 will bring clarity ..... so I will know how many points I have for 2018 and 2019 which I had "pooled" in the old system before pooling was 'outlawed' in April

* I was one of the "little fish' caught up in the "Big Freeze" of 2016.
Fortunately for me, I was among the first to be 'thawed' and subsequently 'set free' after minor adjustments to my account.
Alas the pooled points in my account did not appear to have transferred correctly .... but I just accepted the totals as displayed because I feared the delay amid the chaos of the new system might be more disruptive than a future Wyndham cure which might ultimately be worse than the diseased data transfer.