• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

A&M Sales and Marketing LLC Oklahoma City

Judge9916

TUG Member
Reaction score
Received an email offer yesterday sounding too good to be true. Leon Monroy agent.

APPROVED OFFER:
Rent per Week: $2,766.00 USD (Two Thousand, Seven Hundred Sixty Six USD)
Total per 10 Weeks: $27,660.00 USD (Twenty Seven Thousand, Six Hundred Sixty USD)
When signing this appraisal offer you are only agreeing to an initial price and you are not giving up your membership rights in any way. This document is only for internal usage from the company.

Found a BBB warning for this company in Kansas. Anyone have information?

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Received an email offer yesterday sounding too good to be true. Leon Monroy agent.

APPROVED OFFER:
Rent per Week: $2,766.00 USD (Two Thousand, Seven Hundred Sixty Six USD)
Total per 10 Weeks: $27,660.00 USD (Twenty Seven Thousand, Six Hundred Sixty USD)
When signing this appraisal offer you are only agreeing to an initial price and you are not giving up your membership rights in any way. This document is only for internal usage from the company.

Found a BBB warning for this company in Kansas. Anyone have information?

I respectfully submit that such an obvious scam is unlikley to have ever received two seconds of attention from TUG participants, let alone info or experience.

You already know in your heart that it's a scam. Don't be blinded by the hefty (but phony) figures. It's just a baited hook, preceding a need for you to supply some upfront money for some bogus, contrived reason (rental processing fee, pre-paid rental tax, etc.). Once they have that money ---POOF! They're gone (...and so is your upfront money, never to return). Please don't waste another moment of your time with such nonsense.

P.S. A post of yours from 2015 indicates that you have had personal experience with such scammers before. In 2015, it was apparently "First Brokers, Inc."
Consider for a moment that it might actually be the very same people contacting you again now, having crawled out of their holes in the ground with a brand new name, but playing the same old game. Be smart; just don't play. Their "offer" is nothing more than an "offer" to take your money. Forewarned is forearmed.

Last edited:

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Received an email offer yesterday sounding too good to be true.

APPROVED OFFER:
Rent per Week: $2,766.00 USD (Anyone have information?

I received my 2nd call yesterday for “rental “offer ( different scammer ) He said : I did not have to sell my TS at Mayan Palace and could still use our weeks . The rental weeks would come off “the back end of the contract “

JUST A NEW TWIST ON AN OLD SCAM - you pay them thinking the “offer”will earn you income .

then they disappear with your money .