TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $10,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $10Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  8. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

50% Off Interval Platinum Membership Fee

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by jmatthews93, May 13, 2018.

1. jmatthews93

jmatthews93 TUG Member

I received an offer for 50% off Interval Platinum renewal. Since I use getaways and guest certificates fairly frequently, it's a good deal for me. If you want to try it, the online Promotion Code for me was 18003. It worked for 1 or 2 year platinum membership. Hope it works for you too if you are looking for a discount.

kwelty and m4travels like this.
  2. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    These promos are almost, if not always, targeted at the account level. It is very unlikely the code will work for others.

3. Steve Fatula

Steve Fatula TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott Desert Springs Villas II 2BR
    Playa Andaluza Silver Seafront 2BR
    Destinations Points
    Code did not work for me. So, I pinged II to see if they will match it for me.

4. tschwa2

tschwa2 Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    A few in SC, VA and FL, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, NY, UT, ME, WI, and TN plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
    I received a promo with 18000. Apparently 18001 and 18005 also work. A free pen with gold or platinum and 50% discount for one or two years platinum. I believe like most of the promotions you can't already be gold or platinum or have had a recently expired membership last 3-4 months.

5. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    The 18000 works on our Vistana corporate account which is currently just base level membership. However it won't work on our Marriott DC corporate account that is currently Platinum. I get mailings all the time to upgrade our Vistana membership, so it makes sense that these work on that account.

6. Theiggy

Theiggy TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
    Do you think I could use these codes opening a new account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk