• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2016 - Lennen v. Marriott]

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
I think we're getting sideways. Whether it qualifies as a REIT or not isn't the core allegation. The allegation is simply that the deeds Marriott gives, and that are recorded by Orange County, Florida are not deeds to real property at all, and that Orange County, Florida can't issue a deed to all the properties in other counties and other states. (I'm not sure if there are actually any Trust resorts in Orange County at all.)

I believe the Orange Country, FL generated deeds are deeds to beneficial interests in the FL Land Trust, which owns deeded property at the various MVC resorts.

Last edited:

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Thanks. I agree there are some good arguments why it's not a REIT. However I wouldn't write the SEC off completely because there are arguments that the trust could be considered a security under the auspices of SEC under a different designation.

We need to keep in mind:
  • These are shares of equity ownership in a trust security or deeds. They call it a "FL Land Trust" which implies a security of multiple deeds.
  • It appears there are no disclosures as to what deeds are in the trust. There is no public record in the deed filed in the county. Trust details can be kept private but it doesn't appear that owners were ever disclosed either.
  • The trust composition can change at any time without approval of the owners (from what I can tell.)
  • These are sold to the general public
  • How can Orange County, Florida assess for tax purposes or recognize ownership with a deed filing if they don't have authority over parcels in the deed in other states?
  • No one goes into a timeshare developer presentation expecting to lose $50,000 on their purchase. Saying it is not an "investment" may not be disqualifying. People primarily buy homes to live in. Does that disqualify it as an investment?
I am sure MVC lawyers have probably found some loopholes in the system, but no matter what this is designated, it is extremely poor form not to provide deed disclosures and approval of changes to owners. If all of this is true, this seems out of character for MVC.

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
It appears there are no disclosures as to what deeds are in the trust. There is no public record in the deed filed in the county. Trust details can be kept private but it doesn't appear that owners were ever disclosed either.

I believe the deeds that are part of the Trust are a public record. TUGger dioxide45 had compiled a list based on Orange County filings, but I don't believe he has updated it in quite a while. Here is a link to a thread on that documentation:
https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/recorded-trust-documents.124949/

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
It's a good start but why do Tuggers have to stitch this together? Why isn't MVC proactively providing this information directly and transparently to trust owners every year?

The info also seems quite opaque by not including unit number, week/season, unit size etc. which could mask low value off-season units.

FYI...Below is a definition of Land Trust. Sounds like it has been used to hide information in a trust or make it easier to manage many parcels of land which can be located in multiple states (answers the "deed of deeds" question). REIT holdings can also be placed in a Land Trust so it doesn't sound like an either/or situation.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/land-trust.asp

IMHO...this all seems overly complicated to know what you own. I'll stick with our weeks ownerships which serves as an anchor for valuation and seek points enrollment if cost effective to do so.

Last edited:

csodjd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Hawaiian Village - Lagoon Tower
Marriott Maui Ocean Club
I think we're getting sideways. Whether it qualifies as a REIT or not isn't the core allegation. The allegation is simply that the deeds Marriott gives, and that are recorded by Orange County, Florida are not deeds to real property at all, and that Orange County, Florida can't issue a deed to all the properties in other counties and other states. (I'm not sure if there are actually any Trust resorts in Orange County at all.)

It is alleged that this is fraudulent as the buyers think that they are getting a deed to real property. I'm finding it hard to argue anything to the contrary, but I am sure Marriott's lawyers won't have the same problem.
Fraudulent or deceptive? To be fraudulent one must show the representation was false, that the other party reasonably relied upon that false representation, and suffered damages as a result. I think they will have a hard time showing reasonable reliance. That is, I think it will be difficult, in the context of buying a timeshare for vacation purposes showing that, BUT FOR the false representation, the buyer would not have bought or would not have paid what they paid. They may also have a hard time showing damages, because timeshares sell and trade at a fair market value and I'm not sure many, if any, buyers make their buying decision based upon the nuances of the details of how the "trust" operates or is structured.

melroseman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let me chime in without having read either the lawsuit or the entirety of this thread. I refused to pay for title insurance or a title policy with my points purchase, because the points are not in interest in real estate. Marriott removed those charges without much struggle. I am not so arrogant as to think I was the first person to think of that...

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think we're getting sideways...

I agree, the REIT conversation has pushed the thread sideways. On this topic, the approach is backwards. The question would not be "is this a REIT" the question would be is what Marriott is selling a "security" (and thus subject to the Securities Exchange Act) and if so, what security disclosure regime does it fall under (i.e. should it be considered a REIT and thus subject to those disclosure requirements). However, I don't think you ever get past the first question. There is considerable case law defining what is a security, and in fact a Supreme Court case from 1946 (SEC v. WJ Howey Co) is strangely similar here (you can look it up yourself if you're interested). The bottom line is investment contracts are considered a security only if investors "purchase with (1) an expectation of profits arising from (2) a common enterprise that (3) depends “solely” for its success on the efforts of others." I don't think Marriott has ever marketed the Trust as an investment nor pushed an expectation of profits (please let's not digress into the multitude of stupid things the salespeople might say; none of the official Marriott documentation has purported that buying trust points would result in profit). As such, I don't think you ever get to the point of considering Trust Point contracts a "security" and therefore you never get to REIT disclosure requirements.

Sorry, that was a somewhat long-winded attempted to move us off the REIT discussion and back to the discussion at the core of the lawsuit in question; mainly, is what Marriott is selling "real property" which they certainly market that it is and have registered it as such.

Fraudulent or deceptive? To be fraudulent one must show the representation was false, that the other party reasonably relied upon that false representation, and suffered damages as a result. I think they will have a hard time showing reasonable reliance. That is, I think it will be difficult, in the context of buying a timeshare for vacation purposes showing that, BUT FOR the false representation, the buyer would not have bought or would not have paid what they paid.

I think you're looking at this like a TUGer. I don't think it would be very hard at all to find a large class of people that purchase Marriott Trust contracts on the basis that they were Real Property. Not everyone is as educated as those on these boards.

Last edited:

mbstn6254

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mariott Vacation Club
I agree, the REIT conversation has pushed the thread sideways. On this topic, the approach is backwards. The question would not be "is this a REIT" the question would be is what Marriott is selling a "security" (and thus subject to the Securities Exchange Act) and if so, what security disclosure regime does it fall under (i.e. should it be considered a REIT and thus subject to those disclosure requirements). However, I don't think you ever get past the first question. There is considerable case law on defining what is a security, and in face a Supreme Court case from 1946 (SEC v. WJ Howey Co) is strangely similar here (you can look it up yourself if you're interested). The bottom line is investment contracts are considered a security if investors "purchase with (1) an expectation of profits arising from (2) a common enterprise that (3) depends “solely” for its success on the efforts of others." I don't think Marriott has every marketed the Trust as an investment nor pushed an expectation of profits (please let's not digress into the multitude of stupid things the salespeople might say; none of the official Marriott documentation has purported that buying trust points would result in profit). As such, I don't think you ever get to the point of considering Trust Point contracts a "security" and therefore you never get to REIT disclosure requirements.

Sorry, that was a somewhat long-winded attempted to move us off the REIT discussion and back to the discussion at the core of the lawsuit in question; mainly, is what Marriott is selling "real property" which they certainly market that it is and have registered it as such.

I think you're looking at this like a TUGer. I don't think it would be very hard at all to find a large class of people that purchase Marriott Trust contracts on the basis that they were Real Property. Not everyone is as educated as those on these boards.
I am curious from a legal perspective.

Yes...the presentation represents ownership in real estate. The fees that are charged were explained to me as closing costs related to that. Do I really believe I purchased real estate? No, but that was the representation during the sales pitch, and while signing the documents. Part of my fees go to property taxes.

Does it matter what I felt?

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
Do I really believe I purchased real estate? No, but that was the representation during the sales pitch, and while signing the documents. Part of my fees go to property taxes.
MVC clearly thinks you purchased Real Estate.

From these FAQ's.... last point on the page.... https://www.marriottvacationclub.com/faq/

Is an interest in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program a deeded real estate interest?
Yes. You will own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust, a Florida land trust, which is considered a deeded real estate interest, which can be passed from generation to generation during the term of the trust.

ocdb8r

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does it matter what I felt?

It could. It could play into damages and it could play into whether your contract with Marriott was a valid contract (meeting of the minds). Regardless, certainly you believed whatever it was you were buying was legally represented by a validly recorded property deed.

Whether you thought what you bought actually constituted Real Estate or not may not be critical in the case that was presented. If what you were sold wasn't legally and validly recorded, the contract may be voidable even if you didn't believe it actually represented real property.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't the developers state that the interest paid for timeshare loans is tax deductible, same as for real estate?

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
MVC clearly thinks you purchased Real Estate.

From these FAQ's.... last point on the page.... https://www.marriottvacationclub.com/faq/

Is an interest in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program a deeded real estate interest?
Yes. You will own Beneficial Interests in the MVC Trust, a Florida land trust, which is considered a deeded real estate interest, which can be passed from generation to generation during the term of the trust.
very good points

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
I appreciate the discussion because we have gotten more clarity. FWIW...I don't consider the REIT question a sideways discussion. I consider the REIT question as part of the journey of figuring out what the heck this MVC points trust is.;)

I think @ocdb8r nailed it here:

The question would not be "is this a REIT" the question would be is what Marriott is selling a "security" (and thus subject to the Securities Exchange Act) and if so, what security disclosure regime does it fall under

Keep in mind that real estate can be securities. Much of the 2008 crash involved mortgage-backed securities and securitized real estate. The question is when does this cross the line between being a county recorded real estate deed or a security under the auspices of the SEC which by law must follow portfolio disclosure and shareholder voting protocols?

I still believe this might be a security under SEC authority.

1) Money must be invested (sweat equity doesn't count)
2) It must be for profit (there needs to be explicit paperwork disclosing to the equity buyer that there will be no profit ever from this purchase - e.g. Rich Uncle Joe gives you money to start your business and doesn't expect it back.)
3) Common Entity/Equity Ownership (a loan doesn't count)
4) From the efforts of others (i.e. you don't work in the business)

Of these #2 is perhaps the most questionable. However, we may be applying a conventional definition of "for profit" and "investment" too narrowly. There is no mandate that "for profit" has to make money or that management has to be good at making money.
  • Trust buyers are not giving money to a non-profit entity. I think we all can agree that this is not a 501c3 or other form of charity. MVC is a for profit entity selling management services of a trust portfolio to the public.
  • No one goes into a timeshare developer presentation expecting to lose $50k. No one. In fact developers represent it similar to a real estate holding by design. If they represented that this was like a car that depreciates once it is off the lot and will decline in value - they would be on safer ground. But they don't - they represent it as a real estate transaction to create the perception of capital preservation; that's a "for profit" rationale.
  • One may say, that because we use the asset it is not an investment. We buy our homes to live in but there is an expectation that the home will retain or exceed its value. How many people would buy homes (instead of rent) if they knew they would lose the capital? Even though one's home may not be considered "for profit" there still is an expectation that it is an investment of capital that may retain or exceed it's value. That's a "for profit" rationale.
  • Buyers are not given paperwork in the sale that explicitly says there will be no profits ever on this purchase (would love a points owner to confirm)
  • It appears that some trust owners bought their TS trust points with the expectation that they could rent out their points for a profit. That is a "for profit" motive.
  • If MVC is typical of most developers, there is usually a sales script that asks the buyer how much they vacation every year for the next 20 years and compares that cost to what they would save by buying into the club aka ROI or breakeven calculation. That's a "for profit" rationale.
If this were a specific deed tied to a specific unit, then it could be considered deeded real estate. The trust acts more like a security with a portfolio of real estate holdings with shares valued as points.

Perhaps legal eagle TUGgers might know of case law differentiating the treatment of land trust oversight from securities.

Bottom line: no matter what this is defined as, it is bad form and out of character if MVC does not fully disclose to owners the land trust properties and have them participate in voting on the composition e.g. management fees that they will be assessed. That's taxation without representation.

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Bottom line: no matter what this is defined as, it is bad form and out of character for MVC to not fully disclose to owners the land trust properties and have them participate in voting on the composition e.g. management fees that they will be assessed. That's taxation without representation.

This is an interesting academic/legalistic discussion, but in reality, why does it really matter to the average Trust owner? Does the fact that your Trust Points ownership is or isn't a true real estate investment have any real bearing on how you use it? We all know MVC sells points for net $12-$14/point and the "real" value based on resale is around $4 or so per point, and you can use them to book flexible vacations. If that model works for someone as an owner, does it really matter that much if what they own is deeded real estate? Whether or not it is real estate doesn't seem to make it easier/harder to use or increase/decrease the underlying resale value of what you own.

If the plaintiffs were to prevail, I can see where it would be bad for Marriott Vacations Worldwide, as it might allow some unhappy owners to use it as a way to exit their contracts, but for those of us who are happy with the product, I can't see where it would really matter if our deeds were suddenly reclassified as nothing more than a beneficial interest in a trust. As long as the product works, who cares?

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
I am glad it works. I hope it will always work. What we have seen is that management, competitive realities, and ultimately priorities of publicly held companies can change. Look at what happened to SPG's loyalty program that went from hero to zero in less than 1 year.

This discussion will matter if one of these two things happen:

1) Maintenance fees skyrocket
2) MVC realizes that they can increase profits for Wall Street by renting out high demand properties themselves for profit (e.g. OF MOC whale and summer weeks) or reselling high value weeks in the latest and greatest program they devise. They could remove high demand properties out of the trust (or block them from point owner access), leaving only low value properties in the trust.

Last edited:

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
[W]hy does it really matter to the average Trust owner? We all know MVC sells points for net $12-$14/point and the "real" value based on resale is around $4 or so per point...
I think the "average" Trust owner has no idea that the "real" value is $4 or so a point or MVCI would never be able to sell points in the first place. Even when you are looking at $7 or so on the buy side. The "average" Trust owner most likely thinks his or her points are worth what they bought them for...maybe more since MVCI's price keeps increasing.

But that doesn't really matter at this point in the case. More interesting are the details at the edges. What happens to those who have a mortgage on something that is no longer deeded real estate. And if it isn't deeded property when does tax fraud enter the picture?

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Interesting question but doesn't MVC issue the mortgages? If so they would not sue themselves.

If the owner refinances, a banker might take issue with is the changing nature of the underlying deeds in the trust. How do you foreclose without affecting the entire land trust? And how do you certify what's in the trust to secure the mortgage without a deed or copy of the land trust with property descriptions?

Also can a single owner mortgage a portion of a land trust? It seems logical that the entire land trust could be mortgaged if approved by owners, but it doesn't seem feasible for a single trust owner to encumber a portion of the trust without affecting the rights of other trust owners.

Which begs the question as to whether the MVC trust mortgages are actually mortgages? or are they personal loans?

Following this logic, if a trust mortgage holder walked away, what is securing the loan if there is no deed to a physical unit, and a single owner cannot encumber a portion of the land trust? Would the mortgage holder be simply giving up their rights to the points similar to an RTU because there is nothing to foreclose? Or would MVC have to go back to Orange County, FL and go through foreclosure on the deed filed for the defaulting owner?

Alternatively, could the mortgage holder invalidate the loan because it is not a bona fide mortgage without a valid underlying deed that can be encumbered?

Last edited:

mbstn6254

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mariott Vacation Club
This is an interesting academic/legalistic discussion, but in reality, why does it really matter to the average Trust owner? Does the fact that your Trust Points ownership is or isn't a true real estate investment have any real bearing on how you use it? We all know MVC sells points for net $12-$14/point and the "real" value based on resale is around $4 or so per point, and you can use them to book flexible vacations. If that model works for someone as an owner, does it really matter that much if what they own is deeded real estate? Whether or not it is real estate doesn't seem to make it easier/harder to use or increase/decrease the underlying resale value of what you own.

If the plaintiffs were to prevail, I can see where it would be bad for Marriott Vacations Worldwide, as it might allow some unhappy owners to use it as a way to exit their contracts, but for those of us who are happy with the product, I can't see where it would really matter if our deeds were suddenly reclassified as nothing more than a beneficial interest in a trust. As long as the product works, who cares?

I think it matters because for many, and I include myself in the many, the concept does not work as presented. Getting the weeks or booking the various resorts has been very difficult. I can go to Phoenix all I want in the middle of the summer and can travel to Hilton Head all I want in the middle of the winter. But the premier vacations they showed me in the presentation....not so much. So yes...if an out was presented to me at anything close to the $45,000 I have "invested" I would take it. A 40-50% loss would acceptable.

For the record...I called Marriott to sell them back the points. What I purchased for an average of about $12+ a point can be sold back to Marriott at $1.67. That is one hell of a spread.

Last edited:

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
I think it matters because for many, and I include myself in the many, the concept does not work as presented. Getting the weeks or booking the various resorts has been very difficult. I can go to Phoenix all I want in the middle of the summer and can travel to Hilton Head all I want in the middle of the winter. But the premier vacations they showed me in the presentation....not so much. .
What have you attempted to book (resort, approx. date range for check in), and when did you attempt to book it (how far out from desired check in date). Just curious to get some facts to see if your issues are known to be problematic, or perhaps your approach can be tweaked to be more successful, etc.

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
I think it matters because for many, and I include myself in the many, the concept does not work as presented. Getting the weeks or booking the various resorts has been very difficult. I can go to Phoenix all I want in the middle of the summer and can travel to Hilton Head all I want in the middle of the winter. But the premier vacations they showed me in the presentation....not so much. So yes...if an out was presented to me at anything close to the $45,000 I have "invested" I would take it. A 40-50% loss would acceptable.

For the record...I called Marriott to sell them back the points. What I purchased for an average of about $12+ a point can be sold back to Marriott at $1.67. That is one hell of a spread.

What are you trying to book and when are you trying to book it? [edit...just noticed Fasttr beat be to the same question!]

I've owned points since 2014 and we have so far not had issues booking what we want - Hilton Head spring/fall, Hawaii summer and winter, and a handful of short stays in DC and Las Vegas. We do plan ahead, though, and book right when the reservation windows open. Also, when just shopping the online system and playing "What if I wanted to go too..." games, I've generally been pleasantly surprised at what is available. The most problematic bookings seem to be Jan-Mar in the Caribbean.

mbstn6254

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mariott Vacation Club
I fully understand and thank you for the assistance. I am sure many of my problems stem from the fact that I don't use the system efficiently.

I have been shut out of skiing in the winter twice, Newport Beach...all the time, and had a long and difficult time with a reservation for a trip to Maui that was available ...and then not available all on the same phone call. We have been to DC..and loved it, Park City in the summer...which was fun and not much else in the four years I have been a member.

Hanging on the phone at the exact moment to snag a week somewhere was not how this was sold.

Anyway....if there was an out.....I would take it.

Does anyone know of a book or videos on you tube or something that explains the ins and outs of using the points? Something like a Marriott Vacation Club For Dummies"? I would find it very useful

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
I fully understand and thank you for the assistance. I am sure many of my problems stem from the fact that I don't use the system efficiently.

I have been shut out of skiing in the winter twice, Newport Beach...all the time, and had a long and difficult time with a reservation for a trip to Maui that was available ...and then not available all on the same phone call. We have been to DC..and loved it, Park City in the summer...which was fun and not much else in the four years I have been a member.

Hanging on the phone at the exact moment to snag a week somewhere was not how this was sold.

Anyway....if there was an out.....I would take it.

Just FYI...I think booking online is far superior to calling and, as you say, "hanging on the phone." The only times I've called MVC are to cancel or change a reservation. All initial bookings were done online. You can log on, see the inventory, and book it yourself without filtering it through a person on the phone. When I book right at 9am on inventory release day, I can be confirmed online before I would even be able to tell an agent what I wanted. Often that can be the difference between success and failure.

Granted, Sales doesn't talk about the need to book high demand time right when the reservation windows open, but it all honesty, what sales organization on the planet emphasizes the negatives about their product/service in a sales pitch? And timeshares aren't the only thing that has to be booked way in advance sometimes to get what you want - last fall when we decided we wanted to book a Greek Isles cruise for Oct 2020, we went online and there was only one available cabin for the category we wanted (the ship only has four in that category to begin with), so to secure the space, we had to book two years out.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
@mbstn6254 Sorry to hear about your frustration. These systems are complicated.

If you want out, I believe you can sell your points on TUG, Redweek or ? It appears that the going rate is around $4 a point per the poster above.

If that doesn't work can you rent out your points to at least cover the cost of the MF?

Last edited:

mbstn6254

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mariott Vacation Club
Just FYI...I think booking online is far superior to calling and, as you say, "hanging on the phone." The only times I've called MVC are to cancel or change a reservation. All initial bookings were done online. You can log on, see the inventory, and book it yourself without filtering it through a person on the phone. When I book right at 9am on inventory release day, I can be confirmed online before I would even be able to tell an agent what I wanted. Often that can be the difference between success and failure.

Granted, Sales doesn't talk about the need to book high demand time right when the reservation windows open, but it all honesty, what sales organization on the planet emphasizes the negatives about their product/service in a sales pitch? And timeshares aren't the only thing that has to be booked way in advance sometimes to get what you want - last fall when we decided we wanted to book a Greek Isles cruise for Oct 2020, we went online and there was only one available cabin for the category we wanted (the ship only has four in that category to begin with), so to secure the space, we had to book two years out.

Actually, what you said made sense. Thank you!!

Can I call you the next time we want to book something, for the support????