• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2011] Pacific Transfer, LLC - Hermosa Beach, CA

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I recommend Sell Timeshare for people wanting to buy timeshares on the second hand market at a reasonable price. I recently completed a purchase of an annual ownership float winter week at a Starwood property in Colorado though David C. at Sell Timeshare. David C. was great at explaining the process and how purchasing a week on the secondary market is different from buying directly from Starwood; that there is no internal trading using Options and no trading for hotel points. However, I bought the week to use for skiing and didn't care about paying at least $30,000 more for those trading options. We used Pacific Transfer to process the paperwork and the online processing worked well. The Pacific Transfer agent was also very helpful in answering the questions I had about the transfer process. The process took about 6 weeks. Due to the comments in this section I faxed a copy of the title to Starwood and did not rely just on Pacific Transfer. However, I was told that Pacific Transfer sent in my paperwork to Starwood right away.

Might be a shill so I will repeat. As of today, There is STILL No business record for Pacific Transfer, LLC in the state of CA. See post #18. Why trust your hard earned money with a company that may be operating illegally in the state of CA?

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
ELITE RESORT TRANSFERS - Gray Wolf Transfers Inc.

Digging for more information, I have found this trail of timeshare scam operations:

Elite Resort Transfers LLC, Orlando, FL, closes doors, files go out to CALIFORNIA to:
Pacific Property Transfers (cannot so much as find a "DBA" registered) with 3 "offices" in Torrance, CA, Hermosa Beach, CA, & Oxnard, CA, with what appear as 16 employees that do not respond to calls or e-mails. I bought a timeshare 12 months ago (from SellingTimeGuys originally) and have not received one real document back, first from Elite Resort Transfer LLC, now Pacific Property Transfer, aka Gray Wolf Transfer, Inc., but have been asked to repeatedly spend $100's of dollars on notaries for documents.

Registered parent company I found to be:
Gray Wolf Transfers Inc. - CA Secretary of State lists Agent for Service of Process is David M Karen, Attorney.

ENTITY C3383506, FILED 6/6/11

Dialing through the many Shoretel Voicemails at Pacific Property Transfers (ONLY FEMALE NAMES):
Alisha Chavez, Angelica Garcia, Belinda Martinez, Christina, Claire Watson, Donna Marie, Roslyn Andrews, Gina Sullivan, Grace Orphanitis, Julie Danilla, Julie Defataldo, Moranica Lizek, Maryanne Ortega, Roberta Molina, Belinda Turner-Jones, Taylor Rinker, Zayla Lopez, plus a few empty extensions.

No one has e-mailed back or called back after a week of trying. If don't hear back, will be reporting these next entities in the chain to Attorney General. They have $7300 of my money.

Last edited:

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
First and last names at Pacific Property Transfers?

For those that claim success working with this non-registered "company" that has one phone number for 3 different addresses in 3 different southern California cities....

Who was your contact, first and last name please, plus who is the manager of this "business" Pacific Property Transfers?

We find it very odd so many comments about successful closings, etc, and no mention of who your professional contact was, no mention of professional licensing or qualifications to be handling thousands and millions of dollars of other peoples' money.

Are there more resellers on this website than just plain timeshare owners? Now it sounds like it from reading through the posts.

Last edited:

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another one - Timeshare Relief, Inc.

Wow, the list keeps growing, all charging sellers upfront "commission" fees:

Timeshare Relief, Inc. (also listed as Merchant Solutions IQ)
2239 W 190th St
Torrance, CA 90504
(800) 588-1582

Right next door is...

Pacific Property Transfer
aka parent company - Gray Wolf Transfers, Inc.
2241 West 190th Street Suite 200A
Torrance, CA 90504
(888) 794-7612

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Wow, the list keeps growing, all charging sellers upfront "commission" fees:

Timeshare Relief, Inc. (also listed as Merchant Solutions IQ)
2239 W 190th St
Torrance, CA 90504
(800) 588-1582

Right next door is...

Pacific Property Transfer
aka parent company - Gray Wolf Transfers, Inc.
2241 West 190th Street Suite 200A
Torrance, CA 90504
(888) 794-7612
not even next door. Same building - probably two joined suites.

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pacific Property Transfers is Timeshare Relief, Inc.

T R, Thanks for image. A picture tells a 1000 words indeed.

Called today as possible "customer" and friendly voice asked if received postcard in mail. Asked if Pacific Property Transfers is in same office as Timeshare Relief. Put on hold perhaps so representative could ask manager if OK to answer. She does come back and say "Yes", one & the same.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Torrance/timeshare-relief-inc/29105269.aspx

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another report to be made to Police, now in CA

Found out yesterday on the phone with Pacific Property Transfers / Timeshare Relief, Inc. / Wolf Property Transfers, Torrance, CA + 2 other area "offices" that they were simply sold the client contact list from Elite Resort Transfers of Orlando, FL.

What they did was contact the seller, give him a phony Escrow #, when in fact there is NO ESCROW. They did NOT have the escrow funds, no files, no documents, just the seller name, number, and the timeshare name, just another scam timeshare transfer business.

Learn ALL LIES pretending they were the new company to handle the timeshare deal, after Elite Resort Transfers in Orlando, Fl closed its doors hauling off with all the escrow funds. After I gave them the "escrow #", customer service just talked circles around me not directly answering any of my questions honestly but honestly did admit NO escrow money and NO sales documents. Even after I e-mailed docs I had from Elite, they never respond.

THEN I LEARN FROM SELLER YESTERDAY HE WAS AGAIN TALKED INTO SIGNING ANOTHER POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR TRANS PACIFIC (another DBA?), SO TIMESHARE RELIEF, COULD OBTAIN DOCS.

PEOPLE, STOP SIGNING POWER OF ATTORNEYS OVER TO BOILER ROOM TELEMARKETING SCAM TIMESHARE RESELLERS!

So now that the seller is in the hands of yet another timeshare reseller that does not return calls, etc. I now need to file yet another police report for LA County, as this reseller is probably going to try to resell the timeshare I already purchased and paid $7298. They are going to ignore me it looks like, as they have this entire last week.

I had no idea the extent and the low levels of lying and stealing these people will resort to and it is SO WIDESPREAD. The Feds need to shut each and every one down, leaving timeshare resells in hands of licensed brokers, not MBA grad crooks opening one LLC scam office after another.

Last edited:

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Found out yesterday on the phone with Pacific Property Transfers / Timeshare Relief, Inc. / Wolf Property Transfers, Torrance, CA + 2 other area "offices" that they were simply sold the client contact list from Elite Resort Transfers of Orlando, FL.

What they did was contact the seller, give him a phony Escrow #, when in fact there is NO ESCROW. They did NOT have the escrow funds, no files, no documents, just the seller name, number, and the timeshare name, just another scam timeshare transfer business.

Learn ALL LIES pretending they were the new company to handle the timeshare deal, after Elite Resort Transfers in Orlando, Fl closed its doors hauling off with all the escrow funds. After I gave them the "escrow #", customer service just talked circles around me not directly answering any of my questions honestly but honestly did admit NO escrow money and NO sales documents. Even after I e-mailed docs I had from Elite, they never respond.

THEN I LEARN FROM SELLER YESTERDAY HE WAS AGAIN TALKED INTO SIGNING ANOTHER POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR TRANS PACIFIC (another DBA?), SO TIMESHARE RELIEF, COULD OBTAIN DOCS.

PEOPLE, STOP SIGNING POWER OF ATTORNEYS OVER TO BOILER ROOM TELEMARKETING SCAM TIMESHARE RESELLERS!

So now that the seller is in the hands of yet another timeshare reseller that does not return calls, etc. I now need to file yet another police report for LA County, as this reseller is probably going to try to resell the timeshare I already purchased and paid $7298. They are going to ignore me it looks like, as they have this entire last week.

I had no idea the extent and the low levels of lying and stealing these people will resort to and it is SO WIDESPREAD. The Feds need to shut each and every one down, leaving timeshare resells in hands of licensed brokers, not MBA grad crooks opening one LLC scam office after another.

I feel for you and your situation. Since you have been in contact with the original seller, isn't an option to simply transfer the deed between yourselves with no money changing hands? The seller isn't expecting any money (they paid to get rid of it).

Judi Kozlowski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare Relief etc etc etc

I get these calls on a daily basis. It is a crime what has been done to the consumer and the timeshare industry by these animals. If you are looking for
a timeshare broker go to www.ltrba.com. If you are looking for a timeshare go to www.timesharebrokersmls.com and search listings. All of the listings are handled by licensed timeshare brokers.
If you have been taken in by these people there are agencies that will help you.

Judi Kozlowski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Real Estate License

Might be a shill so I will repeat. As of today, There is STILL No business record for Pacific Transfer, LLC in the state of CA. See post #18. Why trust your hard earned money with a company that may be operating illegally in the state of CA?

Maybe David C at Sell Timeshare could provide his real estate license number since he is located in Florida.

MrSubway1

Reaction score
Bought a timeshare on Ebay for $1.25

So I went on Ebay yesterday and bought a deeded, 1 bedroom, annual timeshare in Cape Cod for $1.25 from selltimeshareorg. Is this a scam or what? They even agree to pay the closing costs, transfer fee and 2012 annual fee! Anybody knows what gives? We have a home on the Cape and use this facility as a kind of pool club!

Matt Shell is the company rep (it is a non profit) and they use Pacific Coast Transfer. Do I have a right to pick another transfer company? I just don't know what to think. I am going to call the resort and see if they can Recommend a transfer agency that they deal with.

Anybody have any insight or tips?

Thanks.

Last edited:

aong44

Reaction score
Just entered escrow with Pacific Transfer, how did yours turn out?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
previous message was directed to mlvasquez.

Please note the mlvasquez posted back in October and hasn't visited TUG for more than a month...

Explorer19

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Avoid Pacific Property Transfer

Started out (1-17-2012) having an agent that would respond to Emails. Ten weeks later the Emails come back to me as undelivered. I have been lied to, ignored, and am totally ticked off. My purchase from Sell Timeshare has not been recorded. I check with San Francisco County every week nothing has been recorded. Pacific Property does not return phone calls--I'm helpless. My recommendation is avoid Pacific Property Transfer, LLC.

Jasmine658

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pacific Property Transfers / Timeshare Relief - crazy phone call!

Got a call a few weeks ago from a manager at Pacific Property Transfers in California, angry about my filed complaint with the California Attorney General.

He screamed at me on phone yelling to "SHUT UP" and "do my due diligence before filing an Attorney General complaint." This all came out after he told me that he could put the timeshare in my name tomorrow, but I informed him that I learned the escrow funds were still in Florida but now transferred over to another company, PCS.

Pacific Property Transfers in California had none of the original fully executed documents, only the partially executed pdfs that I had e-mailed to them since they claimed were taking over the transaction. Then had one transaction, two separate escrows that were referenced, in two separate states now in competition for the single transfer? Pacific Property Transfers I just learned relinquished the claim to the escrow funds and the transaction (thanks to the complaint filed).

So after I had left messages for call backs from their "escrow" folks (that didn't really have the escrow funds at all but claimed they had - and even gave an escrow #), I got no call backs ever, until ultimately I get a call from Pacific Property Transfer in response to the complaint, an entirely unprofessional call. Yes, I hung up on him when his verbal abuse on phone continued.

I strongly advise to avoid!

Last edited:

ChrisBooth

TUG Member
Reaction score
Finally

Well it took 7 months, many phone calls, frequent e-mails and much frustration but finally got confirmation from the resort today that my transfer has been completed.

Purchase was through E-Bay seller SellTimeshare.org. They were quite professional and responded promptly - but Pacific Transfer was the only company he uses for transfers. The transfer was paid by seller so no cost to me.

Purchase price was very low - so I wouldn't have lost much - but I did wonder as time went on........ in retrospect would happily have paid to get it processed promptly.

FYI - escrow payment was done by Grey Wolf Transfers, confirming the affiliation someone on here mentioned before.

So.....here's what worked for me:

Complain frequently - follow up at least weekly. E-mails seemed to work best as you are often on hold if you phone. Plus you have a written record to refer to.

Verify everything they say with the resort itself. (They told me a month ago it
was complete but their CC was rejected.)

I ended up acting as somewhat of a liason between Pacific Transfer and the resort - spurring things along.

I'm pretty sure if I didn't push things along everything still would be in limbo.

So...they didn't rip me off, but I certainly wouldn't recommend them if you have any other choice.

bob1444

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott timeshare

Just bought a Marriott timeshare from SellTimeshare.org and Pacific Transfer handled the closing. My experience with David C at Selltimeshare and Alisha C at Pacific Transfer was excellent. It took 27 days from the time I signed the Sales Agreement until the deed was done and in Marriott's hands. I would highly recommend them to do business with.

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any recent updates

I finally broke down and purchased an SDO 1 bedroom that included the 2012 week. Seller was selltimeshare.org and of course they are using Pacific Transfer and I'm hoping for the best.

To their credit My Pacific Transfer rep has been very responsive so far and has answered all my questions in a timely manner. She said they have a dedicated Sheraton rep in office and that closing should take 4-5 weeks, I sure hope so.

I guess my question pertains to the 2012 week, what would happen say closing took much longer, what is last date I'd still be able to deposit it with interval before losing the week?

And any advise to expedite closing would be greatly appreciated

Andy

Magic1962

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Grandview at Las Vegas 122000 points annually....
Just bought a Marriott timeshare from SellTimeshare.org and Pacific Transfer handled the closing. My experience with David C at Selltimeshare and Alisha C at Pacific Transfer was excellent. It took 27 days from the time I signed the Sales Agreement until the deed was done and in Marriott's hands. I would highly recommend them to do business with.
I have to totally agree! If you look at my old posts on here I put nothing but good things about Selltimeshare Nd Pacific Transfer.... It also has the names on it of the people I dealt with... I would and will use both companies again... Dave:)

Reaction score
Do you guys know where I can verify if this Lic. is legit?
Pacific Transfer
Legally Licensed Title and Escrow Company
2241 West 190th Street, Suite#200A
Torrance, CA
California Business License : Lic-SRVC-120607
They claim to be members of the Better Business Bureau

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Buainess Licences are issued by the local city

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Do you guys know where I can verify if this Lic. is legit?
Pacific Transfer
Legally Licensed Title and Escrow Company
2241 West 190th Street, Suite#200A
Torrance, CA
California Business License : Lic-SRVC-120607
They claim to be members of the Better Business Bureau

The LLC itself is false. They used to list themselves as Pacific Transfer, LLC. As you can see by my other posts, that entity does not and has not existed. I see that they have now dropped LLC from their name on their website and now are simply Pacific Transfer.

Reaction score
The LLC itself is false. They used to list themselves as Pacific Transfer, LLC. As you can see by my other posts, that entity does not and has not existed. I see that they have now dropped LLC from their name on their website and now are simply Pacific Transfer.

Thank you...:whoopie: