• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

13 month Reservations Problems on Website

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a Chairman level owner, I have been able to make points reservations at 13 months out on the website. I've been trying to make a reservation for early Nov in 2019 and the website shows an error message when I select November. This has been occurring for the past week+. Previously, I had no problems using the website for 13 month points reservations.

billhall

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
As a Chairman level owner, I have been able to make points reservations at 13 months out on the website. I've been trying to make a reservation for early Nov in 2019 and the website shows an error message when I select November. This has been occurring for the past week+. Previously, I had no problems using the website for 13 month points reservations.

I had the same problem about a week or 2 ago. Luckily instead of 11/2/19 for a week , I was able to do 10/31/2019 for 10days to bypass the problem.
It seems that once November dates were at 13 weeks this problem popped up.

Superchief

TUG Member
Reaction score
November 2019 finally became available today. 13 month access was therefore not available online for Nov 1-24.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I have been having a ton of problems making reservations on the website too. I have been getting error messages trying to make reservations for 13 months out too.

Also, in the past I was able to get access to Ritz Carlton St Thomas at 13 months and now it is barely giving me any access, although April is wide open. Luckily I was able to get a June reservation for a week last June. But since then, Marriott seems to have shut down reservations and is limiting when it gives access to Ritz Carlton St Thomas.

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been having a ton of problems making reservations on the website too. I have been getting error messages trying to make reservations for 13 months out too.

Also, in the past I was able to get access to Ritz Carlton St Thomas at 13 months and now it is barely giving me any access, although April is wide open. Luckily I was able to get a June reservation for a week last June. But since then, Marriott seems to have shut down reservations and is limiting when it gives access to Ritz Carlton St Thomas.
I can’t say whether they have resolved all of these problems now, but today I can request and view November 2019 availability at resorts I am looking to book which I have not been able to do for quite some time now.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Looks like website problems are fixed. I can now book through December 2019.