• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Austin Texas

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham Austin

AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 20, 2018 - Newest timeshare vacation destination in Austin
Decked out in an eclectic urban chic style with a decidedly Texas twist, Wyndham Austin is a 22 - story resort in the heart of downtown, featuring 1 to 3 bedroom condo-style suites. The resort design was inspired by the city's popular theme of 'Keep Austin Weird.

Wyndham Austin is located right on the banks of Lake Lady Bird off of the Colorado River, and just steps away from the Texas Capitol

Fees:

"Housekeeping fee for all RCI reservations: There may be a fee of 75.00 US dollars
for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted." Fee is for less than 7 nights.

Parking fee is 30.00 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepted.
on-site garage with in and out privileges. Per day

For more information - Resort telephone: (512) 907-4300

Here is the 2018 - Wyndham - Worldmark - Texas Timeshare - Grand Opening Article

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...tin-texas-vacation-destination-300601223.html

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Wyndham Austin

AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 20, 2018 - Newest timeshare vacation destination in Austin
Decked out in an eclectic urban chic style with a decidedly Texas twist, Wyndham Austin is a 22 - story resort in the heart of downtown, featuring 1 to 3 bedroom condo-style suites. The resort design was inspired by the city's popular theme of 'Keep Austin Weird.

Wyndham Austin is located right on the banks of Lake Lady Bird off of the Colorado River, and just steps away from the Texas Capitol

Fees:

"Housekeeping fee for all RCI reservations: There may be a fee of 75.00 US dollars
for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted." Fee is for less than 7 nights.

Parking fee is 30.00 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepted.
on-site garage with in and out privileges. Per day

For more information - Resort telephone: (512) 907-4300

Here is the 2018 - Wyndham - Worldmark - Texas Timeshare - Grand Opening Article

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...tin-texas-vacation-destination-300601223.html

I’m confused. Why are you posting old news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was something new to me and I thought someone else may have missed it too!

Melder

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert

FYI... RCI has it wrong. Wyndham Austin is 8 blocks (~1/2 mile) from Lady Bird Lake. About the same distance in the opposite direction to the Capitol too.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
It was something new to me and I thought someone else may have missed it too!

If you don’t already have a login for the website, I recommend you register and check the “What’s Happening” section of the website for news on changes and new resorts. Check it every 2-3 months or so. They just opened a Margaritaville in Nashville. It’s on there to. Sometimes they post announcements on the main page to. Just scroll down. Also, check to make sure your email address is correct. They occasionally send emails about changes to. Like Margaritaville being opened up to all owners, five months from check in. Or the announcement about Privileges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Stayed there 4 times already. Definitely NOT a brand new resort, but it has been open for 1.5 years now.