• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Desert Blue showing no availability

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
When I do a search online Desert Blue shows no availability when I leave dates open and do a search. I wonder if it is a computer problem or if something is going on.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
When I do a search online Desert Blue shows no availability when I leave dates open and do a search. I wonder if it is a computer problem or if something is going on.

There were some issues last night where there was no availability showing up anywhere. I know emerald Grand is showing nothing in the standard booking window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyndhamBarter

TUG Member
Reaction score
There were some issues last night where there was no availability showing up anywhere. I know emerald Grand is showing nothing in the standard booking window.

Right now I'm seeing quite a bit of availability at Desert Blue. The week before Xmas, and all of June
for example seem to have units of type Studio, 1BRPres, 2BRPres, and 3BRPres.

Maybe it's fixed? Can someone else have a quick look?

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
Right now I'm seeing quite a bit of availability at Desert Blue. The week before Xmas, and all of June

They fixed the issue

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

Same. I’m seeing availability this month and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julieajr

TUG Member
Reaction score
This appears to be an issue again. I don't see any availability at all for Desert Blue.

erniecrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Desert Blue
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Smugglers Notch
Hilton Las Vegas
This appears to be an issue again. I don't see any availability at all for Desert Blue.
Neither do I and I have PR at Desert Blue.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Desert Blue is showing up on RCI exchanges for 3/2020. 1 bedroom 105,000 points for a weekly stay. I personally like and would stay at the Grand Desert over Desert Blue. Less points needed at Grand Desert also

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
Desert Blue is showing up on RCI exchanges for 3/2020. 1 bedroom 105,000 points for a weekly stay. I personally like and would stay at the Grand Desert over Desert Blue. Less points needed at Grand Desert also
I agree the Grand Desert is less points however I find that I am able to get better upgrades at Desert Blue. Many times getting a 3 or 4 Bedroom Presidential for a Studio or 1 Bedroom

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree the Grand Desert is less points however I find that I am able to get better upgrades at Desert Blue. Many times getting a 3 or 4 Bedroom Presidential for a Studio or 1 Bedroom
Good to know! I will use this to my advantage!

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
Good to know! I will use this to my advantage!
I almost didn’t share because I want this all for myself. I figure I would let you know because you will come to me to rent from me a VIP anyway. Lol

julieajr

TUG Member
Reaction score
What's the history on this disappearing inventory act? Does it generally come back within days? Weeks? It kind of bites when you've been waiting for the 60-day mark and just when you hit it - all the inventory disappears.