• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection

oneohana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Giving away 2 Hawaii collections contracts for my parents.
47500 pts. and 33500 pts.
MFs are around .15344 per point not including other Diamond fees.
Buyer to pay all closing costs and transfer fees.

LaFaraona

Reaction score
Which Resorts are the base of each of this contracts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Under DRI's current Rules resell DRI Points can only be used to Book directly into their Home Collection (Hawaii) and none of the Affiliates in the Collection. Only 2 of the Resorts in the Hawaiian Collection are actually in Hawaii.

From a thread under DRI "If you mean what resorts are owned by the trust fund, then the following list is it. The last four resorts are there because the HI collection now owns points in the Calif. collection and has use rights to their resorts.

Hawaii Collection
Sedona Summit Resort Sedona, AZ
Palm Canyon Resort and Spa Palm Springs, CA
Ka’anapali Beach Club Maui, HI
The Point at Poipu, Koloa Kauai, HI
Cancun Resort Las Vegas, NV
Polo Towers Villas Las Vegas, NV
Cedar Breaks Lodge & Spa Brian Head, UT

Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe, CA
Tahoe Beach and Ski Club South Lake Tahoe, CA
San Luis Bay Inn Avila Beach, CA
Polo Towers Suite Las Vegas, NV"

Last edited:

R.J.C.

unconfirmed
Reaction score
Under DRI's current Rules resell DRI Points can only be used to Book directly into their Home Collection (Hawaii) and none of the Affiliates in the Collection. Only 2 of the Resorts in the Hawaiian Collection are actually in Hawaii.

From a thread under DRI "If you mean what resorts are owned by the trust fund, then the following list is it. The last four resorts are there because the HI collection now owns points in the Calif. collection and has use rights to their resorts.

Hawaii Collection
Sedona Summit Resort Sedona, AZ
Palm Canyon Resort and Spa Palm Springs, CA
Ka’anapali Beach Club Maui, HI
The Point at Poipu, Koloa Kauai, HI
Cancun Resort Las Vegas, NV
Polo Towers Villas Las Vegas, NV ******
Cedar Breaks Lodge & Spa Brian Head, UT

Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort South Lake Tahoe, CA
Tahoe Beach and Ski Club South Lake Tahoe, CA
San Luis Bay Inn Avila Beach, CA
Polo Towers Suite Las Vegas, NV ******"

As an FYI, Polo Tower Suites and Polo Tower Villas are the same resort, same single building, just different parts of the building. Tower 1 and Tower 2 (the west and middle of the building) are the Suites and Tower 3 (the east part of the building) is the Villas. Not much difference between the Suites and Villas other than the views (Suites have better views).

R.J.C.

unconfirmed
Reaction score
My math must be wrong, I calculate the maintenance fees as 12,428.64 per year. Am I off by 1 decimal point?
Thanks

Actually it will be a little more with the additional base fees but that number is close enough for government work. How much value you get out of those points depends on when and where you stay and in what size unit.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
My math must be wrong, I calculate the maintenance fees as 12,428.64 per year. Am I off by 1 decimal point?
Thanks

For 81,000 Points that is probably close to accurate.

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
How many points are needed for a 2 bedroom Point at Poipu oceanfront week during whale season

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Depending on the week it can be 15,500 to 19,500 Points. Also it is hard to get because many of the Ocean Front Weeks are held by Owners that have Deeds.

Last edited: