• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Newbie questions

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
Hello

I am in process of buying a SVV 81000 Resale contract.

My question is if I add a SDO resale that I am also looking into will both be seen in the same VSE interface. I understand the SDO resale will not have SO attached but can you book the resale week online via the same interface or do you need to call?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
Hello

I am in process of buying a SVV 81100 Resale contract.

My question is if I add a SDO resale that I am also looking into will both be seen in the same VSE interface. I understand the SDO resale will not have SO attached but can you book the resale week online via the same interface or do you need to call?

Thanks in advance

Same interface.

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Hello

I am in process of buying a SVV 81000 Resale contract.

Thanks in advance

For SDO It will be the same interface. Searching is done via the same tool. You just won't be given the option to book it as a SO reservation unless you have available SO's - it will show availability as a Home Resort reservation if there is a unit available. Online payment and everything else is the same.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Make sure the owner name is same on both ownerships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
To expand on Dave's comment - if the owner's name on the 2 deeds is even slightly different, you will end up with 2 separate Vistana accounts, so make sure your title transfer company records your name exactly the same on both deeds.

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
To expand on Dave's comment - if the owner's name on the 2 deeds is even slightly different, you will end up with 2 separate Vistana accounts, so make sure your title transfer company records your name exactly the same on both deeds.
My name is fairly simple :) Hopefully it will be hard to mixup. No middle name, no composite. I will be careful and appreciate the input.

carpie99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it a 2 bedroom lockoff? I don't own any but I am wondering if they come across as two contracts for each room.

pharmacistking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Bella
SDO
The Grandview Las Vegas
MVC Grand Chateau
Is it a 2 bedroom lockoff? I don't own any but I am wondering if they come across as two contracts for each room.
Only one from the info of the owner via the VSE portal. But you can see separate SO points allotment.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Not all 81,000 option 2BR SVV resales are lock-offs. Don't know about Bella, but Key West does have them.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
A 2BR LO 81K unit would be a High (gold) season week. Not the best MF to SO ratio.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
To add. The address of the owner will also need to match what you have in your Vistana.com profile, at least to have it setup more seamlessly. We had a situation a few years ago with one of our purchases where the deed included our county name in the address and they didn't automatically add it to our existing account. I had to call to have it fixed. So while the address isn't a deal breaker, it will require a little more legwork to get it in the same account.