• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Seawatch Plantation Site Map

Arb

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can direct me to an online map and description or tell me which units are ocean front. I'm ready to make my reservations for next year, and it's time! When I was there the end of August, I asked for and received a site map with descriptions of all the rooms, but I absolutely cannot find it now.
Please help. We stayed in the North Tower 1002 and in the villas, Tower 3, 1117, but both were partial views.
I want to make a good request for a (preferably) North Tower room with a great ocean view.
Thank you for any advice and information you may be able to share with me.
Carole

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Marriott, DVC
100% resale!!
upload_2019-10-2_10-49-1.png

XX01-XX03 are ocean view and XX04-XX11 are ocean front in the north tower. XX01-XX03, XX07 and XX12-15 are ocean view in the south towers, the rest are ocean front. I don't know which rooms are owned by Wyndham.

I do know that the 1 bedroom ocean view is actually really beautiful at Towers on the Grove. The windows take up the entire wall of the bedroom and you can watch the ocean from the bed and the balcony. You also get 2 balconies. One is ocean view, the other is street view.
upload_2019-10-2_10-53-34.png

I also know that tower 3 at Ocean Boulevard, all the 3 bedrooms are ocean front, but costs the same as ocean view.

hk4481

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have a 2-bedroom unit reserved at Wyndham Seawatch in September (2020) in the Villas. Can anyone recommend a specific Villa / unit with a nice view? Thank you in advance!

drepublic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIP Silver, Wyndham Clearwater Beach (326k Developer), Wyndham Bonnet Creek (74k Developer and 269k Resale) Wyndham Ocean Boulevard (220.5k Resale)
I also know that tower 3 at Ocean Boulevard, all the 3 bedrooms are ocean front, but costs the same as ocean view.

So at Tower 3 at Ocean Boulevard, all 3 Bedroom Presidential as well as 3 BR Deluxe are Ocean front?

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
100% resale!!
Yes the Pres is at the top I think.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can an exchanger be place in an ocean front or ocean view unit?

cbyrne1174

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
100% resale!!
Not likely ocean front. If you exchange into a 2 bedroom to Ocean Boulevard via RCI, you will most likely be put in tower 4, which is across the street. However, all the units at Seawatch are either ocean view or ocean front.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks cbyrne1174, that is great information and that is what TUG is all about.
Where Knowledge is Power. IMO.:whooopie::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Pedro, If the responders above have met your expectations that is great; but if not or you have more questions I will try to help. I own at Ocean Boulevard which gives me the use of any of the Wyndham Resorts in the Myrtle Beach area 13 months out.

I also wrote the original Wyndham Articles you may see PINNED at the Wyndham Forum. Have a great time if you are successful in getting a reservation.

nerodog

TUG Member
Reaction score
P
Can an exchanger be place in an ocean front or ocean view unit?
Perhaps time of year matters too in requesting an oceanfront ? We were there years ago and it was off season..we had a partial view..nice unit!!

TjTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA
Pedro, If the responders above have met your expectations that is great; but if not or you have more questions I will try to help. I own at Ocean Boulevard which gives me the use of any of the Wyndham Resorts in the Myrtle Beach area 13 months out.

I also wrote the original Wyndham Articles you may see PINNED at the Wyndham Forum. Have a great time if you are successful in getting a reservation.

Thanks for writing those! It helped with my purchase decision.

iaminak

Reaction score
Not likely ocean front. If you exchange into a 2 bedroom to Ocean Boulevard via RCI, you will most likely be put in tower 4, which is across the street. However, all the units at Seawatch are either ocean view or ocean front.
I’m curious about this too. I’m staying in the villas in a couple weeks and plan to call anyway to ask that they put two reservations together so we don’t have to switch rooms. Does anyone know if it’s worth asking for a certain villa because of better view and/or access to stairs/elevators?

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you look a the map above, Villa 1 is only 4 floors, Villa 2 is 8 floors and Villa 3 is 12 floors. The lower level is parking underneath the buildings. IMO, Villa 1 is the most easily accessible and provides better views than Villa 2 or 3.

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
You may be able to request a particular unit by calling the resort at this point. I just recently rented out a 2 bedroom unit ocean front on eBay that has been upgraded to a 3 bedroom unit and on the website, there is presently 1 and 2 bedroom units available in the towers and the villas.

iaminak

Reaction score
If you look a the map above, Villa 1 is only 4 floors, Villa 2 is 8 floors and Villa 3 is 12 floors. The lower level is parking underneath the buildings. IMO, Villa 1 is the most easily accessible and provides better views than Villa 2 or 3.
I thought all the villas were only 3 floors (with parking below). How are you seeing on the map that they are different heights?

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have been there many times and the villas are at the floor level as I reported. Sorry, I was just referring to the site map to reflect the location of each of the buildings.

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
The views from Villa 3 are partially blocked by the South Tower and Villa 2 sits farther back with some of the views also partially blocked by either the South Tower or Villa .

iaminak

Reaction score
We have been there many times and the villas are at the floor level as I reported. Sorry, I was just referring to the site map to reflect the location of each of the buildings.
Thanks! We’ve only been to SW once and stayed in the towers. I’m not familiar with the villas but with all that is going on with covid will request the one with less floors so we aren’t as reliant on the elevators. Just wanted to make sure I was reading the map right!

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are most welcome. We have been traveling to MB since 1988 and stayed at many of the Wyndham properties.

iaminak

Reaction score
You are most welcome. We have been traveling to MB since 1988 and stayed at many of the Wyndham properties.
Thanks! We go every year but mostly stay at ocean blvd. The only one I haven’t stayed at is westwinds. What can you tell me about that one?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
I booked a 2BR unit at SeaWatch for the last week in August. Huge surprise -- it was upgraded to a 3BR. Called a VC who told me it is in the North Tower.

Anyone know which units in the North Tower are 3BR?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I booked a 2BR unit at SeaWatch for the last week in August. Huge surprise -- it was upgraded to a 3BR. Called a VC who told me it is in the North Tower.

Anyone know which units in the North Tower are 3BR?
If it's a lockout three-bedroom lockout, ours was on the 18th floor. All of the three-bedroom lockouts are oceanfront. Beautiful views on all three balconies.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
If it's a lockout three-bedroom lockout, ours was on the 18th floor. All of the three-bedroom lockouts are oceanfront. Beautiful views on all three balconies.

Nope, 3BR Deluxe. Not a lock off.

And, floor plans don't help. Tower and Villa 3BR Deluxe units all have the same floor plan according to the web site.

Edit: I called SeaWatch. There are no 3BR Deluxe units in the North Tower (VC was mistaken). 3BR Deluxe units in the South Tower are units xx05 and xx10 on the 12th through the 16th Floors.

Last edited:

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
1205 Sunday check in, 1210 Friday check in, 1405 Sunday check in, 1410 Friday check in, 1505 Sat check in, 1510 Friday check in.
16th floor 1605 is a 4 bedroom and 1610 is the 3 bedroom penthouse. These have been the standard check in days, but I do not know if current enhanced cleaning may have created any changes. In our experience, Seawatch typically books full well ahead, but with Covid 19 I have seen openings available just a few days ahead.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Didn't dedicated check-in days of the week fall by the wayside with the new calendar implementation in 2017? (Except, I presume, for resorts like Sapphire that require a 7-night stay.)