• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Exp.resale eBay seller

brentw52

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone dealt with this seller on EBay? Good rating but can’t find any other info.EXP.Resale
Thanks

Last edited:

Mutt Dutchman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VV at Williamsburg (28 and 33)
Did you happen to get any information about this seller? I see a few listings on ebay and was curious myself. They list a BOGO offer which is fishy on itself (unless they just have to get rid of these units)

jojuvan

Reaction score
Any updates on this??? Was looking into this guy myself.

trele6

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA
Well i just made a purchase with them. I can add more once the deal closes or I am officially scammed.

I will say the did provide an estoppel letter for the property in question and were very responsive on ebay with questions asked.

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Grand Desert; Bonnet Creek
Any updates on this??? Was looking into this guy myself.

Worked with them and would do business with them again. They were actually pretty fast. Transfer took two months; bought Club Wyndham bonnet creek contract in September and was transferred by December. I believe they sell here in tug as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

josegm888

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndam Grand Desert; Bonnet Creek
FYI broker was a woman not a guy so not sure if experience might be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Did you happen to get any information about this seller? I see a few listings on ebay and was curious myself. They list a BOGO offer which is fishy on itself (unless they just have to get rid of these units)
Those BOGOs really don't mean much. Just a way trying and hoping you will take another week off their hands that they have no other way to get rid of. Those free weeks are the ones they can't even get bids on when they list them on Ebay. Negative value. Just say no, you don't want the second week.

trele6

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA
I did buy from Breanne (Exp.resale) few times and all went well. Good to deal with and does everything as promised.

Would buy from again.

She is who I am working with also. Fingers crossed it closes quicker than 120 days.

trele6

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA
My deal with Breanne at Exp.Resale from ebay just finished. She was a pleasure to work with and if i buy again I will look at her sales first.

FMLedbetter

Reaction score
I have sent them two messages on eBay and cannot get them to answer me. Very frustrating. I’m pretty sure one of the listings is in the marketplace here as well so I may try to message there too. Sounds like mostly good experiences from people here. Just seems so odd I can’t get a response.

fishwithwater

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have sent them two messages on eBay and cannot get them to answer me. Very frustrating. I’m pretty sure one of the listings is in the marketplace here as well so I may try to message there too. Sounds like mostly good experiences from people here. Just seems so odd I can’t get a response.

I messaged them twice before from their ads in the marketplace, and both times they answered within a day. Hope you get a response this way.

Reaction score

My apologizes, I have been out of town. What listing are you referring to?