• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE 84,000 Annual - Wyndham Governor's Green, Williamsburg

imunknown

Reaction score
Wyndham Governor's Green, Williamsburg VA
Points: 84,000 Annually - All 2019 points are available and will transfer
Use year ends: 12/31
MF: $49.35 Monthly

Estoppel in hand, seller will pay LT Transfers fee, buyer will pay Wyndham transfer fee.

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
What is MF without program fee? TBH, $7.05MF/1k pts seems a little high.

imunknown

Reaction score
$49.35 is the MF without the program fee, $60.60 is with the program fee.

phoejam

Reaction score
$49.35 is the MF without the program fee, $60.60 is with the program fee.
Dumb question...I've been looking for about a year now and I haven't come across the program fee. I've only seen the MMF listed what is that

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Dumb question...I've been looking for about a year now and I haven't come across the program fee. I've only seen the MMF listed what is that

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Program fee is typically $135 flat flee up to 231k and $0.58/1k after 231k. If you have below 231k, MF/1k will be a bit inflated.

idoherty01

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Discovery ( at the moment )
Sorry for the possible dumb question but if I purchase resale for 84,000 points and the MF is $75 for example, would I actually be paying a minimum of $135 because of the program fee? I don't recall a program fee ever being brought up in our sales pitch. We eventually bought Discovery.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sorry for the possible dumb question but if I purchase resale for 84,000 points and the MF is $75 for example, would I actually be paying a minimum of $135 because of the program fee? I don't recall a program fee ever being brought up in our sales pitch. We eventually bought Discovery.
The MF is $7.05/1k including the program fee. MF is probably $6.45/1k without program fee.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts

Yes, you'll pay minimum $135/yr for the program fee on a completely resale account. After you have a certain number of points in your account, the program fee is calculated per 1000 points.

The program may be already included in that $75/month you see on the resale ad.

imunknown

Reaction score
The unit is still available, if you are interested please feel free to DM me :)

Im sorry I didn't get to the other questions, I lost track of them with all the other back and forth. We used this contract to supplement our other contract sold a few months ago, so Im not sure what you could book with this contract alone TBH. Others who have commented in this thread may have an idea tho?

HDiaz1

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark the Club.

6stahlks

Reaction score
I own Wyndham already and may be interested to add to our existing contract. Please pm me what my fees would be. Also, did you use or bank 2019 points? Thanks

cc142510

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paradise Village Nuevo Vallerta
Is this still available?