• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Using E-plus

Letnes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recently got a match for my ogs on II to Coconut Beach Resort (CCN) in Key West. I used a 1 bedroom SDO to get a 1 Bedroom at CCN from Sat, October 26, 2019 to Sat, November 02, 2019. Now I cannot go. I bought e-plus.

What are my options? How do I do a re-trade and what is my deadline to re-trade? From what I have read I can only do a manual search.

Thanks.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
One downside of eplus is that you are limited to manual searches. The second downside of eplus is that if you change your week within 60 days you are limited to flexchange (trades within 60 days). It gets compounded because you can really only push out your trip an additional 180 days under best case scenario. I would try to find something around Christmas and trade into that and then retrade to something that you can actually use.

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
What are my options? How do I do a re-trade and what is my deadline to re-trade? From what I have read I can only do a manual search.

How to: log into your II acct, at top bar click on My History, then click on Exchanges tab, then under the Exchange you wish to re-trade, look to the left and note the expiration date, then on the right, click on Start E-Plus Retrade. From here you can search availability for this retrade. Don't worry, you can search for however long and however many times you want without initiating anything until you find something you like and click on Retrade or something to that effect.

You may be able to do this right up until day before check-in, not sure of exact date but call and ask. Expiration dates: not certain, but if you do this in advance of 60 days you get until 1 year after original check-in date.

I've done this 2x now on 2 different exchanges, once within that 60 days for a different resort same dates, and another way in advance. This second one way in advance, if I want to retrade again, I'm still restricted to within 1 yr of check-in date of original exchange.

I love this feature of II and it has made me a convert.