• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to make Wyndham PIC points visible on RCI?

ptursic

Reaction score
Currently I'm frustrated with transferring PIC points from Wyndham to RCI and then back to Wyndham.

On my Wyndham account it shows that I have two PIC Plus contracts (each 154,000 points).
When I call RCI, they don't see any points and they are telling me that I need to call Wyndham. Did this couple of times and didn't achieve anything.

Could anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do this.

I'm aware of the info at:
https://www.myclubwyndham.com/mycw/...mbership/contract-types/pic-plus-points.page?

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Points transfers from Wyndham to RCI are final transactions. They won't go back from RCI to Wyndham.

Why is RCI involved with your PIC points.?

EDit: I reread your post and now think you are simply trying to deposit your week in RCI so as to receive PIC points. Is that what you want to accomplish.?

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
If you choose to exchange your PIC Plus week for points, here’s what you need to do:
  • Contact RCI at least nine months before the start date of your PIC Plus week.
  • Your non-CLUB WYNDHAM Plus resort may require your maintenance fees to be paid prior to approval.
  • Upon approval from your non-CLUB WYNDHAM Plus resort, RCI will send you a Deposit Acknowledgement card to let you know your request is approved.
  • Call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736 when you receive approval. We will complete the transaction and place the PIC Plus points in your account. An $89 fee will apply for each week you are exchanging. This will be collected after receiving the Deposit Acknowledgement card.

This means you need to deposit your PIC approved week into your RCI weeks account at least 9 months before the start of the week. Once RCI has confirmed the deposit (not showing as pending) you contact Wyndham to transfer the week into your Wyndham account as PIC points paying the fee.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Currently I'm frustrated with transferring PIC points from Wyndham to RCI and then back to Wyndham.

On my Wyndham account it shows that I have two PIC Plus contracts (each 154,000 points).
When I call RCI, they don't see any points and they are telling me that I need to call Wyndham. Did this couple of times and didn't achieve anything.

Could anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do this.

I'm aware of the info at:
https://www.myclubwyndham.com/mycw/...mbership/contract-types/pic-plus-points.page?

Did @tschwa2 answer your questions? It's not an automatic process. You have to deposit your week into RCI before it can be exchanged with Wyndham for Wyndham points. You have to do the whole exchange process, no later than 9 months from the day of check-in for your PIC week. So if one of your PIC weeks is at Vacation Villages at Parkway and the check-in date is December 1st, you have to have the whole exchange process done by February 1st. If you have a float week, you have to "book" your week with the resort and then deposit it. Make sure you choose a date for something more than 9 months away. The resort your PIC week is with, can tell you how to deposit your week. Each resort is different. Some resorts will do the deposit for you through RCI. Other resorts, you have to call RCI yourself to do it. Do not ask the resort about PIC. Most people you talk to won't know what it is, and will only create more confusion.

1. Deposit your week into RCI
2. Wait for the second email from RCI confirming the deposit. It will have a unit number, check-in date, resort name, etc in it. Keep the email handy for the next step.
3. Call Wyndham to do the exchange (reservation line).
4. Pay $89 fee per exchange.
5. Wait for a confirmation email from Wyndham that the exchange is completed.

The points will be deposited into the use year you requested. To verify, go to the My Club Wyndham website, and go to "My Ownership". Look for the "Points" tab and click on it. You should see your points for that use year went up. You can also scroll down to the points history. you should see something that says "Contract Award PIC Plus Award" in the points history.

upload_2019-9-9_14-46-17.png

ptursic

Reaction score
Thank you all for the answers.
Based on what you kind people are advising me, I'm having a problem with the first step (depositing a week into RCI). This is the part where I get stuck.

On the contract that I have from Wyndham, the following info is showing for the PIC plus interval week:
1. Resort name & ID (I'm intentionally not stating this info)
2. Ownership Type: Floating
3. Usage Type: Annual
4. Unit Type:
a) Lock-Off Unit: No
b) Non-Lock-Off Unit/Lock-Off (Combine Unit): 2 Bedroom, Point Allocation 154,000

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Why are you having a problem depositing the week? Need a little more info in order to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the first step (depositing a week into RCI). This is the part where I get stuck.

On the contract that I have from Wyndham, the following info is showing for the PIC plus interval week:
1. Resort name & ID (I'm intentionally not stating this info)
Why are you having a problem depositing the week? Need a little more info in order to help.
It sounds like they’re trying to deposit their PIC week using the Wyndham PIC contract number & info instead of using the Resort where the PIC week is actually owned.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
It sounds like they’re trying to deposit their PIC week using the Wyndham PIC contract number & info instead of using the Resort where the PIC week is actually owned.

Possibly. If they are calling the resort, they may not be supplying their RCI member number for the deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk