• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Use Year Realignment

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Per the broker contract #3 wasn't supposed to have any 2019 points. I don't know if the broker had their wires crossed or if Wyndham made an error. I'll likely dump them to RCI at the end of the year; doubt if we'll take another trip before then. I'm using contract 2's points for the October trip.

Well the only way that no points will come in is if the member is completely exiting Wyndham. They might have taken from other contracts in the account. Or they will ask for the money to cover them. Or ask the seller for the money. Or the points really were there but he was betting that it wouldn't make it through in time and it is better to pleasantly surprise you rather than disappoint and suffer the wrath.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
Yeah that's what they have been doing regardless of what people on here believe about where those points belong. I would plan to use them. Maybe try to book a few spots and rent them out. Would end up making money or getting your contracts for free.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good news! Wyndham auto realigned contracts 2 & 3 to match my first contract's 12/31 use year. AND, at the moment I have full points available from both contracts for 2019. Apparently, they realigned BACK to 1/1/19 instead of 1/1/20. I'm not holding my breath on keeping all of those points, though. Wyndham giveth... Wyndham can taketh away. If they're still available 2 weeks from now, I'll consider them good to use.
Per the broker contract #3 wasn't supposed to have any 2019 points. I don't know if the broker had their wires crossed or if Wyndham made an error. I'll likely dump them to RCI at the end of the year; doubt if we'll take another trip before then. I'm using contract 2's points for the October trip.
Wyndham has told me recently all transfer with full points to new owner even if none are available for current use year.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham has told me recently all transfer with full points to new owner even if none are available for current use year.
You change what you post with the direction of the wind as they say

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
You change what you post with the direction of the wind as they say
You arguing with what I post is inane and of no help to Ops question. Try to stop your troll like behavior.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
You arguing with what I post is inane and of no help to Ops question. Try to stop your trowel like behavior.
I don’t understand how you think you’re any help when you change your supposed facts daily

And the legal review is a NEW policy to the extent its currently done

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
And the legal review is a NEW policy to the extent its currently done
Try to stay on OPs original topic. If you would stop trolling my posts you would realize you posted this on the wrong thread.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what they have been doing regardless of what people on here believe about where those points belong
Classic example:
It was established that contracts transfer with full points.
You’ve said that contracts aren’t transferred with full points. You claim the buyer on your contract received 0 points.
Capital city post that they have been transferred with full points
Bingo you now agree contradicting yourself again

Who do you think capital city is referencing ??

Last edited:

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try to stay on OPs original topic. If you would stop trolling my posts you would realize you posted this on the wrong thread.
You’ve been stating over & over & over how Wyndham robs points
Now you say you agree with WingRider outcome???

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good news! Wyndham auto realigned contracts 2 & 3 to match my first contract's 12/31 use year. AND, at the moment I have full points available from both contracts for 2019. Apparently, they realigned BACK to 1/1/19 instead of 1/1/20. I'm not holding my breath on keeping all of those points, though. Wyndham giveth... Wyndham can taketh away. If they're still available 2 weeks from now, I'll consider them good to use.

WingRider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA & Panama City Beach

I can confirm that Wyndham is indeed transferring full current year points to new owners of resale contracts even if the prior owner had used them. We bought a total of 4 resale contracts this year, of which 2 supposedly had nothing remaining for '19. Both transferred with full points (#4 transferred last night).