• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone in the White Mountains this week ?

missyrcrews

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cold Spring Resort, Acadia Village Resort, Samoset Resort
I wish! I had my first school workshop day today. :( Have a great time! It should be a wonderful time to enjoy NH....not as crazy as high summer, but still pleasant weather.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
No Tony we were in the Berkshires the beginning of August.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
We were just there for our week 31- the first week of August. Have a wonderful time!

Tamaradarann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC South Beach, HGVC Las Vegas, HGVC Las Vegas on the Strip, HGVC Sea World, Misner Place
We're at Pollard Brook for the week.
We stayed there a few years ago. There are a couple a really cool train rides that my Grandson's loved. One goes up Mt Washington. Another goes around the entire area, it takes about 3 hours. There was a nice amusement park also. The weather did not cooperate for the water park and the ones near Williamsburg and in Massanutten are better. There is a maple syrup tour that you try. Didn't due the Moose watch but it sounded interesting. Some nice restaurants in town.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I soooo wish I was! I tried to get the family to switch out plans and head back to pollard, but I was out voted. Go to the gypsy cafe and have the chicken enchiladas and a mango margarita for me!

tonyg

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Acadia Village Resort
They are paving the main road in Lincoln on Sunday and Thursday nights - it's about half done. Weather has been good - only rain was last night.

tonyg

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Acadia Village Resort
Interesting thing is that gas in Lincoln is 30-40 cents higher than gas in Littleton or Conway. Did the 7 Birches winery tour- most of that winery is in Riverwalk resort.

Bwolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Enjoy PB and good to hear from you Tony.

JudiZ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input on the 7 Birches. Was curious last time we were in Lincoln so will keep it on my radar the next.

As for gas prices, we are convinced it is some sort of mind game. "Get gas before you venture through the Notch or over the Kancamagus" as if you were setting off for the wilds of Alaska versus an hour to Conway. That's our best guess because it makes no sense at all.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Interesting thing is that gas in Lincoln is 30-40 cents higher than gas in Littleton or Conway. Did the 7 Birches winery tour- most of that winery is in Riverwalk resort.

Yes. Even when we go down to Plymouth to visit our son- much cheaper there.

You are probably gone now- but the covered bridge tour Pollard has with the delicious lunch (and Seven Birches wine for purchase)and blueberry picking, stop at Beaver Pond, The Moose Rack and up at Bath the general store- that is a really nice one.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Thanks for the input on the 7 Birches. Was curious last time we were in Lincoln so will keep it on my radar the next.

As for gas prices, we are convinced it is some sort of mind game. "Get gas before you venture through the Notch or over the Kancamagus" as if you were setting off for the wilds of Alaska versus an hour to Conway. That's our best guess because it makes no sense at all.

They do it because they can. It is such a huge tourist area and they can get away with it. They count on the convenience factor. And- yes. It works. We get gas in Lincoln most of the time for that reason, unless we can help it.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score

All due to a lack of enough good competition.......

tonyg

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Acadia Village Resort
I soooo wish I was! I tried to get the family to switch out plans and head back to pollard, but I was out voted. Go to the gypsy cafe and have the chicken enchiladas and a mango margarita for me!

Looked for the Gypsy Cafe but didn't spot it in time to try it this trip - will do it next time.