• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Girl destroys sand sculpture in lobby of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel

uaremymuse

Reaction score
Maybe the perp was paid by the artist so he could get a vacation and paid again? Nah. That’s way too cynical even for someone my age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Depends. Some hotels have rules regarding the admission of adults with children who behave like morons.

The point is, they're allowed in, not trespassers. Once they become VANDALS, that's a different story. The Royal Hawaiian is a Starwood property. Everyone is allowed in.

uaremymuse

Reaction score
The point is, they're allowed in, not trespassers. Once they become VANDALS, that's a different story. The Royal Hawaiian is a Starwood property. Everyone is allowed in.

My apologies. I assumed that everyone would certainly know that my comment was said in jest however serious it was meant.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
She doesn't look like a minor to me. Either way she should be assigned community service hours. Go out and support less fortunate in Oahu instead of acting like an entitled moron.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
In the words of Dean Wormer: "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
This is obviously the reason why the one at Marriott Oceanwatch is behind the front desk!

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if she is walking proudly through the streets of her neighborhood and the halls of her school. Bet she doesn't get much support.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Patri, I am going to disagree in the eyes of her peers, she may be a hero. Because she was able to destroyed private property an artist treasure and nothing was done to her.
Her peers are from a generation that are totally difference from the 1950's - 1990's generations. There value systems are difference IMO.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
Patri, I am going to disagree in the eyes of her peers, she may be a hero. Because she was able to destroyed private property an artist treasure and nothing was done to her.
Her peers are from a generation that are totally difference from the 1950's - 1990's generations. There value systems are difference IMO.

How do you know nothing was done to her?

Also I kind of remember teenagers doing stupid things when I was one. It was a long time ago but I still remember the groups that would go out and play mail box baseball.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
How do you know nothing was done to her?

Also I kind of remember teenagers doing stupid things when I was one. It was a long time ago but I still remember the groups that would go out and play mail box baseball.
It's fun until you come across the guy who buries a section of rail and tacks up wood sides and builds the mail box out of 1/4" steel plate. You can't do that any more.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's fun until you come across the guy who buries a section of rail and tacks up wood sides and builds the mail box out of 1/4" steel plate. You can't do that any more.

I was always too scared (goody two shoes) but I do remember one guy breaking his arm when he missed and his arm got a single. Karma is always a b***h. I think that ended it. However I am sure every group of teens has their stupid and irresponsible stories.