• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What’s Next After Hyatt Transfers

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I just got an email that the purchase of my Hyatt Windward has transferred from the seller to us. There was not link or info as to what to do next. How would I get access to Hyatt’s portal so I can see the reservation the previous owner made and track my points and usage? Do I need to call Hyatt or will another email come?

dms1709

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Point (5), Marriott Legends Edge
It takes a couple of days from the email to see the account

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
If you had an existing account with Hyatt, your new week should be added there. If it's your first Hyatt week, call Hyatt to set up your online account access.

I don't think reservations transfer. You may need to ask Hyatt to reinstate any reservations that may be cancelled during transfer.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I just got an email that the purchase of my Hyatt Windward has transferred from the seller to us. There was not link or info as to what to do next. How would I get access to Hyatt’s portal so I can see the reservation the previous owner made and track my points and usage? Do I need to call Hyatt or will another email come?

Once I got the message that mine transferred overI called Hyatt and they were very nice and got me all squared away... Call Hyatt directly..

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
It may be easier to register online, you need 3 pieces of information:

Member Number
Contract Number
Your Zip Code

The transfer e-mail should have included the Member Number as well as the Contract Number. Here's a direct link:

https://clubhouse.hyattresidenceclub.com/#/register

I am not sure which number is the contract number. I had a member number but the other 2 numbers had other names, once was account number and not sure what the other was.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure which number is the contract number. I had a member number but the other 2 numbers had other names, once was account number and not sure what the other was.

Looking at a recent e-mail that I received from HVOTransfer.

It said the following (I redacted the actual numbers, obviously):

Your inventory number is 02-1234-01-A.
Your account number is 02-12345.
Your member number is 1-1234567.

Where it asks for your member number, you would put 1- (pre-filled out on their form) and just enter 1234567

For the contract number you would put 12345 (the second number in the email). You do not need to include the 02. The contract number should be just 5 digits. Let me know how that goes!

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Looking at a recent e-mail that I received from HVOTransfer.

It said the following (I redacted the actual numbers, obviously):

Your inventory number is 02-1234-01-A.
Your account number is 02-12345.
Your member number is 1-1234567.

Where it asks for your member number, you would put 1- (pre-filled out on their form) and just enter 1234567

For the contract number you would put 12345 (the second number in the email). You do not need to include the 02. The contract number should be just 5 digits. Let me know how that goes!

Thank you so much! That worked. I think I was entering the 02 in front of the account number, which is actually the contract number.

Quick basic question, my account says I have 2200 HRPP fixed points and 2200 LCUP points. Is the 2200 LCUP in addition to my fixed points/week? Does this mean the previous owner did not use these points?

The deadline to confirm my fixed week is 10/4/19. Is this the same for everyone?

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you so much! That worked. I think I was entering the 02 in front of the account number, which is actually the contract number.

Quick basic question, my account says I have 2200 HRPP fixed points and 2200 LCUP points. Is the 2200 LCUP in addition to my fixed points/week? Does this mean the previous owner did not use these points?

The deadline to confirm my fixed week is 10/4/19. Is this the same for everyone?

Here is what my account says for booking with points. Do you know the difference between these?

Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe

Contract #

Usage:Annual

Room Type: Two Bedroom

Unit #:

Your Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe fixed ownership week must be Confirmed by 10/04/19.

Limited Club Use Points Expiring
Property:Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe

Contract #:

Week:14 (Apr 4 - 11, 2020)

You have 2200 Fixed Limited Club Use points that will expire 10/04/19.

OCT 4

Convert Points to Extended External Exchange
Property:Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe

Contract #:

Week:14 (Apr 4 - 11, 2020)

The deadline to convert your 2200 fixed points to Extended External Exchange points is 12/05/19.

DEC 5

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
LCUP points are from the previous unused home week. They expire soon. They can get used to book something within 60 days.

Kal

TUG Member
Reaction score

For the LCUP points, you would need to book the reservation before the expiration date listed. That means you can therefore extend the occupancy of a unit for more than the 6 month period of LCUP.