• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MULTIZ321 Please Stop Posting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
I'm a fan of Multiz321's posts too. Don't read all of them but find many are of interest to me. I appreciate that they cover such an eclectic mix of topics I might not have seen otherwise. I can understand some people might not want to take the time to read them, but it's easy to just ignore if you wish.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
It is rude for any one poster to try to censor another.
I simply block (ignore) posters who annoy me.
I once blocked myself (and wondered why my posts disappeared).

That is funny !!! Are you implying you are a rude poster, lol.

Anyway, I like Richard's links and even though I don't read all of them I do read many of them.

And Kel's pretty awesome too.

Bill

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
I also enjoy MULTIZ321 posts. As much news as I take in, he often posts news I hadn't seen.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
What’s really amusing is that there are threads going back at least 10 years about this... most thanking him for posting! The negatives are definitely in the minority.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I’m going to have to start looking for these posts now.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Did I miss the part that said if you don’t like the post, don’t click on it? I read a lot of Richard’s posts, and I pass over just as many. Kind of like when I read the news. I’m a fan, and have thanked him for his efforts many times.

If there is a caveat, it would be to not post articles that are behind a paywall. Those are frustrating. (The recent Neil Armstrong lawsuit thread comes to mind.)

Meanwhile, life goes on. :thumbup:

Dave

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I love, love, love what Richard does. Most of his posts I go past, but I appreciate reading the headline. But he posts so many items that are interesting that I wouldn't have found on my own.

He has a wonderful sense of finding items that are of interest in at least my corner of the TUG community.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I liked the fact that Richard has taking his time to share a variety types of information / news from around the world. No one is saying his treads are mandatory to read or open.
Thanks you Richard.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
I am of the opinion that without Richard’s posts there would be fewer conversations on TUG. They prompt us to talk to one another on a wide variety of topics and as a result, we become a more knowledgeable and closer knit community.

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
Every once in awhile some persnickety individual shows up and gets themselves in a hissy about Richards post. I know this sounds too simple but just don’t read them! Duh. Don’t ever assume you speak for others. I personally think Richard provides a valuable service to all of us. Even though I am an avid new reader in the mornings, I do tend to miss a few headlines. A second set of eyes at my age is not a bad thing. Keep helping us out Richard.

OldGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
some
As long as he doesn't post about Exit Strategy . . . .

:p

OldGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
some
What would folks do with all their free time if they blocked everyone who annoys them on the Internet?

;)

geekette

Reaction score
Wow. Brutal. Thanks for putting it right out there vs hiding under insulting PMs or whining to management.

I just don't understand how someone can be on this particular internet message board and attempt a censorship "coup". Rock on, Richard, I don't consider it "news", which I indeed get somewhere other than timeshare message board.

eta clarity. I find the range of what Richard posts to be Interesting Information. While some might classify it as 'news', I do not, tho I would classify some as News of the Weird, which I kinda dig.

Even tho whenever I read something in Scientific American it is news to me, I think that news is weather, traffic, sports, major current events around the world. Imminent and more local than the internet.

Last edited:

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Multiz321 for posting about the Amtrak sale

Status
Not open for further replies.