• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan units in October

windyriver

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
My husband and I have exchanged our Pueblo Bonito Blanco weeks for two weeks at PBM. We will be there October 21-November 4 of 2019. We have one week in a luxury suite and one week in a master suite. We are aware of the ongoing remodeling project so we know things will be in flux...how can I find out if we will have at least a mini fridge in either of those units? I've read a number of reviews on Trip Advisor where guests said they had no fridge in a remodeled unit. I am guessing that those are "renovated" junior suites that will now essentially be hotel rooms, pressuring guests into "all inclusive" meal plans. I sent an email to PB reservations asking them the same question and got a response saying that unfortunately during the remodel they do not guarantee those room amenities. This sort of seems reasonable EXCEPT that when I made the reservation back in January the remodel had been going on for some time and the agent said nothing and the confirmation says nothing about this, only the usual boiler plate language that specific room location requests may or may not be honored. Because of the remodel they did not have any junior suites available so I paid the big bucks for an upgrade to a luxury suite as well. I am going to get back in touch with the reservation department about this. If I hadn't been looking at TA reviews it would not have come to my attention.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
We have a Master Suite (1-bedroom 2 bath) at Emerald Bay and have rented a Studio there and both had kitchenettes - the fridge was larger than the mini / under-counter ones.

I checked the website:
Stylish Suites on Mazatlán's world-famous Zona Dorada

A luxurious all-suite beach resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán offers 247 elegantly appointed accommodations, each with an ocean view, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private patio or balcony. Wheelchair access accommodations are available. Water is purified throughout the resort.

BUT - when I looked at the pictures, I did not see a kitchenette. :(

Last edited:

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
We were at Emerald Bay last December and our unit consisted of a one bed unit with a studio lock off and a studio. It was considered a three bed unit. Both studio units had a small kitchenette. The one bed had a larger fridge was about the only kitchen difference.

What I didn't like was the one bedroom unit had no balcony but both studios did. All inclusive was about $40 a day so our group did the AI. We really only used the fridge and microwave for pizza and beer.

The Pueblo Bonito in the Golden zone was under construction with a fence around the north end of the building. It looks like some rooms will be right on the beach. We did attend a presentation and PB really thinks this is going to be the place to be. I thought they were condo and not hotel.

Bill

Last edited: