• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Guilty pleasure: Below Deck Mediterranean

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
I know, it's junk ... but this week's charter guest is ... wait for it ... Jackie Siegel

She lives up to our expectations.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a niece that works on this show. She is behind the scenes. It is giving her a chance to travel the world at this point.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I know, it's junk ... but this week's charter guest is ... wait for it ... Jackie Siegel

She lives up to our expectations.
I started watching it last season. Love the countryside images and seeing what the chef makes.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I love boats and travel, so I tried watching it. Couldn't do it. I know it's edited reality TV, but if the behaviors are typical, what does this say about the charter boat industry? :D

Dave

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Guilty! I love this train wreck. I’m off in the summer and don’t watch much tv during the school year. It’s my guilty pleasure too. It makes me long for travel though. Luxury travel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DrQ

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
I’m an episode or two behind I have to see if the horrible chef is still there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

planada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Kauai Beach Club, Marriott Sabal Palms,Marriott Waiohai Beach Club, Cibola Vista Resort, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach,Marriott Destination Points,Vidanta Nueva Vallarta Grand Lux
My trash TV too. Love it!

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
I hated Jackie Siegel. But damn if I don't love the show. I love to travel and to have the means to do that - would be amazing! (Also I get seasick.. so it's probably just a dream no matter my finances)
Plus the yachties are fun!

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
I love boats and travel, so I tried watching it. Couldn't do it. I know it's edited reality TV, but if the behaviors are typical, what does this say about the charter boat industry? :D

Dave
I watch it with the wife. It's pretty funny.

But none of these reality shows are real in any way, shape or form. "Producers" constantly telling the actors, errr, reality stars, what the story lines are, incentives for certain conduct, people looking to promote themselves on social media, etc.

Even the"gameshow" Survivor has a lot of influence interjected by Jeff P. and others.